Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2 CAT] Predictions, Results & Banter December, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hummer said:
Freestyler, the only joke is your observational skills. You must have taken the wrong turn over the Port Mann and watched the over 50's game by accident (which by the way are good games to watch). Wick's play is good enough to be in the top half of the pool. I never said they were the top team nor the best team.....I said their record doesn't reflect their play??? I will forgive you as you must have fallen and hit your head recently.
I can understand your ignorant comment when Wich played Sikh in the first half and lost, but please......this doesn' t make them shitty. As for winning games, well I guess the win against City, Lobbans,... oh....and the win against Sikh were flukes....can't wait to hear your dumb ass retort.

sticktowatchingcurlingyoudumbass

Theres no point in even replying to what you are saying. The 2nd half of the season will tell the tale as to how well your team really is.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler said:
Theres no point in even replying to what you are saying. The 2nd half of the season will tell the tale as to how well your team really is.

Did you drag yourself out to see Sikh vs. Westside Rino on Saturday? Think Sikh will have more performances like that in the 2nd half? :p

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler said:

The 2nd half of the season will tell the tale? What kind of Dan Russell shite are you talking about???? I never said Wick was going to turn the table....all I was commenting on was your observational skills. Wick's a good team like many others on the A side you twat. However, seeing as Wick has already beaten Sikh in the 2nd half of the season, I guess your point is mute, so YES...there is no point in replying.

-Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0