Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] NotSoccerRelatedMostlyBSThread, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatian wana be now. Phone over there they will let you know. It might be more clear to you. Mcdirty told me he is in love with you. He said he does have can full of your hapiness. It is ok you can tell us. This is 2008 it is all ok. But please no more black eyes. Do not talk crap, them boys are serious.
St Stevens dance is next time they said. Bring the tools back. Or them boys will skin you.
Where did you hide them. Be nice lad. Heat is on the way.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Croatian wana be now. Phone over there they will let you know. It might be more clear to you. Mcdirty told me he is in love with you. He said he does have can full of your hapiness. It is ok you can tell us. This is 2008 it is all ok. But please no more black eyes. Do not talk crap, them boys are serious.
St Stevens dance is next time they said. Bring the tools back. Or them boys will skin you.
Where did you hide them. Be nice lad. Heat is on the way.

Mr. Base, you're a crazy, incoherant bastard

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wao crazzy and incohirant. Am I not posting with you? What does that make you?
You must be sico samatic Doc. Ready to jump off of the bridge. Go slow it is only soccer posts. Not a word paper.
You should seriously buy your self some loughing shrooms. You are to serious.Posh is looking for a back boxer partner. Try it it might make you free. It is 2008. Just tell me somthing. when you look in the mirror how do you feel?
Watcher and the boys will kick some but this weekend.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wao crazzy and incohirant. Am I not posting with you? What does that make you?
You must be sico samatic Doc. Ready to jump off of the bridge. Go slow it is only soccer posts. Not a word paper.
You should seriously buy your self some loughing shrooms. You are to serious.Posh is looking for a back boxer partner. Try it it might make you free. It is 2008. Just tell me somthing. when you look in the mirror how do you feel?
Watcher and the boys will kick some but this weekend.

I am convinced these posts are in some type of code.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

No No he speaks gaygerian you didnt know?

sweets

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

No No he speaks gaygerian you didnt know?

a gay croatian wannabe selling drugs to kids and portraying himself as a soccer coach must be easy to spot. We need to spend more on the mentally ill and tighten immigration so that people like baseless aren't running free.

If you been to Ireland, you'll be tossed back to mother England. Maybe then you might learn some English.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its actually quite hard to spot him as he is usually perched in a tree or lurking in a bush jerkin it to his HNK team photo!

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its actually quite hard to spot him as he is usually perched in a tree or lurking in a bush jerkin it to his HNK team photo!

base must be talented if he's jerking with tweezers in the dark. the power of zero I guess. He could be related the NHK V player named R Galick. One game suspension this week. Way to go.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

O Posh it is you. Sad case of do not know how. Willing to learn. There will be no more posts with you. Getting you ma to lisen in. Just remeber down stairs it is.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

O Posh it is you. Sad case of do not know how. Willing to learn. There will be no more posts with you. Getting you ma to lisen in. Just remeber down stairs it is.

whatever richard galeker. yo mama would listen if she wasn't wearing thigh muffs all the time :knvb:.

Googles

Nov 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

That isn't Richard, so don't put up names if you're not sure

darkocirjak

Nov 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wao boys from gay to drug dealer to homless to idiot to good coach. It is good that each and every one has his own opinion. The guy you want to talk is none of the above. Just a good grandad and a hard working coach and a ref.
Just tell me somthing at practice you have fifteen at the game you have nine. Go figure where soccer is leading here. And there is ten other clubs in the same boat. You guys read tomuch in to things. Unless you run three times a week five to seven klick there is no hope. It is just fun and thats all. I just like to spike my pell Posh just to see how he feals. Most of the times he lets things get to him.
Posh just remeber only good can judge. And will be when he comes back to corect the imposible. Cheers Remember tiger rub can cose you itatation. And also sileen. Coffee you drink tends to get to your nerves.Small offices tend to worp your thoughts. Be happy.No more twizers. Buy your self few of them blue wango and injoy your life.
Yomama know few guys but he knows very little on me. Chist once said you can fallow or you can lead. All the power to you. Do not be a sheep. Get to know people and than post.

iIf you're a true balkan, your lack of intelligence doesn't serve the community well. Without education, our youth will be as smart as you. What a waste.

If I screamed at the top of my lungs, would you hear me?
Or would simple gestures suffice?
They say actions speak louder than words
So these knuckles to your face should be loud and clear.

don't act like an idiot at sunday's game. don't disgrace us all. the community will be watching.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Cirjak in World war two yours shot at Croatians, so please do not teach us how to be croats. Only one famaly in your area was with us. Valley Z and grand dad. This is Canada why would I go fight with Serbs. We did what we head to do, and we do have a free land. The fight is left to Bosnians and Herceg boys. Our boys will help if need be. You must be Bakery boy too, the way you talk.
I have one on my team. Must go to make it safe for the rest. Dam water bits ancles and back sides. It is something about bad carets. Cheers injoy the game.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You actually think he is that smart?Your a funny guy almost as funny as Mr.base himself!

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now "your" sounding like Mr. base.

I think Mr. Base maybe a borderline sex offender!!! He needs to stop lurking in the bushes and jerking off with a thumb up his ass to little boys playing soccer. What a sick ****er. He needs to also learn how to put a god damn sentence together that is actually coherant. Ease up on the crack you stupid son of a bitch!!!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ay monk do't you think a bit.There woud have been no you with out me. You got to respec famaley.
Sex offender is a serious point out. It tend to couse backside heart. Just be happy and injoy your ugly posts.

darkocirjak

Nov 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Cirjak in World war two yours shot at Croatians, so please do not teach us how to be croats. Only one famaly in your area was with us. Valley Z and grand dad. This is Canada why would I go fight with Serbs. We did what we head to do, and we do have a free land. The fight is left to Bosnians and Herceg boys. Our boys will help if need be. You must be Bakery boy too, the way you talk.
I have one on my team. Must go to make it safe for the rest. Dam water bits ancles and back sides. It is something about bad carets. Cheers injoy the game.

so an idiot like you is gonna teach us balkan history. your ignorance hurts our community. you have no clue what happen in the old country.

you sound like you've been in jail base. so you took it from behind for the team, eh.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base et all...feel free to get your slag off here. Keep the other threads on topic and free from the crap...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cirjak come and see me you might learn somthing. St Anthonys Bah never changes.
You can talk your crap on the net all you want.
Leave soccer to soccer people. Anthony past is a place where you play soccer.
This is div two soccer not a police hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0