Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Dec-Jan, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record Oggy I literaly stepped over your supposed "winning" goal when i heard the whistle!The call was suspect but if the whistle wouldnt have been blown i surely would have made that save!I still owe you a shiner by the way!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF mcdirty...almost a year since your last post and I can't figure out what you're on about. What are you actually on about?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey bandcamp!

Well it was I who was patrolling the nets on sunday for NK ,and I am sure we are gonna make a run at the cup!Our team is shaping up well and looks to be a contender.How are you Bandcamp?

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I owe you a shiner McDirty, for that beautiful punch/headbutt in the side of the head you gave me on a set piece in the second half. I especially enjoyed how you rolled around on the ground like you'd been shot afterwards. Didn't anyone ever tell you that goalies are supposed to lead with the knee, not the face?

Oh yeah... good luck with the cup.... Rangers ought to destroy you guys in Ladner on a Friday night in the cup round of 32 if you get that far.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey bandcamp!

Well it was I who was patrolling the nets on sunday for NK ,and I am sure we are gonna make a run at the cup!Our team is shaping up well and looks to be a contender.How are you Bandcamp?

So out of the asylum and into the pipes for NK? Nice work.

Bandcamp is good. I'd like to say PGR is rolling along but all we have is Wednesday night practices at the moment as all of our 2008 games have been postponed. If we go this weekend it should be a cracker against Squamish. Thinking David Lam will be frozen though so doubting the game will go.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record Oggy I literaly stepped over your supposed "winning" goal when i heard the whistle!The call was suspect but if the whistle wouldnt have been blown i surely would have made that save!I still owe you a shiner by the way!
I don't think you owe me anything, since you never got within three yards of me. Nor did you get within three yards of the goal that was called back, let alone "step over" it. You should ask your defenders about how fortunate you were on that one, since they all seemed to agree that it was well past you. You made a couple great saves before that point, but I don't think you would've gotten anywhere near that last one, especially since it was already on its way past you when the whistle blew to give you a reprieve.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah... good luck with the cup.... Rangers ought to destroy you guys in Ladner on a Friday night in the cup round of 32 if you get that far.
That match should be a cracker. NK made a big pickup with their new sweeper. He was the man of the match last week. It should be closer than the last two encounters, when NK seems to have just rolled over and died, but getting a result in Ladner is always a tall order. The only advantage might be that Rangers will probably have a couple of weeks off before they meet NK, and might be a bit rusty.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 1-1 YFC

Well, we effectively clinched second place today with a draw at PCOV. Could've been a win, but had our ninth disallowed goal of the season near the end (see last week's rant) when PCOV were down to 10 men. One of their guys told the ref exactly what he thought of him, and the official did not find his candor refreshing. Apparently, the player then went through the ref's bag, took his ID card, and left the field. I'm not sure what the objective of that maneuver was, but I'm sure it will result in a ban of considerable duration. That happened near the end, and it was a pretty good match until then. Yet again, our disastrous finishing killed us, and we've only managed two goals in the last three games, after scoring 45 in our first 14 matches. Hopefully, we can iron things out on the scoring front and get a couple of players back from injury before the cup starts.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Too bad there is no report from the other team. This must have been a good one to watch. The bitterness, the drama, the regret!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy

You are delusional, I heard the whistle and literally stepped over the ball thats how it happened ,the whistle blew before you even shot!Im not gonna argue a fact so keep being delusional it suits you!

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ballkicker

We should just meet so i can kick the crap outta ya!
I think it's pretty clear that there is only one person here who is delusional. I seriously doubt that anyone who cries like a schoolgirl after a fair challenge like you did would be capable of "kicking the crap" out of anyone, even another schoolgirl. The way you were screaming "who did that?" and "I'll kick his ass" from 60 yards away was an embarrassment to your team, all of whom were telling you to shut your gob before the ref sent your dumb ass off. I think you should take note of the fact that none of your teammates, several of whom are on this forum, are bothering to defend you. You'd be better served spending your time shopping for kneepads and lube for the upcoming trip to Ladner, where your jackass antics won't be winning you any friends.

evergreen

Mar 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there is a McLovin i mean McDirty versus Oggy UFC setup, i want to know the date time and entry fee; maybe the funds raised can go towards a new turf field at Tinseltown what happened to that place it's brutal!!

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ballkicker

We should just meet so i can kick the crap outta ya!
Sorry, I finished my grade 10 a couple of years back. Schoolyard propositions like this just aren't as appealing as they used to be.....

Like I said before, you might want to take a second next time and think about what you're doing before you ram your face into the side of someone else's skull.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Oggy I still don't know what to say about what happened. It's kind of embarrassing in a way as a teammate. I'm sure it'll be heavy but oh well life goes on I guess. I'm sure he realizes what he did was stupid and I don't know what the motive was either. Strange considering his age.

As for the game pretty even first half and I didn't even see how our goal went in and neither did most of our sideline. Was it a quick throw? As for your disallowed goal from my vantage point it was offside. Can't argue with the red but playing the last 30 mins short sucks. In saying that though we still generated more chances than you guys and coulda/shoulda didn't score. Soft yellow to our striker for the challenge with the keeper as well. Surprised your guy that kicked our guy in the head didn't get anything considering our guy was bleeding above his ear (must be something with that field because against NK he got kicked in the nose and was bleeding). Tell your 33 nice dive to try and get a PK. Looks like we are heading over to 2B since we can't catch you guys.

Good luck to all in the cup.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the game pretty even first half and I didn't even see how our goal went in and neither did most of our sideline. Was it a quick throw? As for your disallowed goal from my vantage point it was offside. Can't argue with the red but playing the last 30 mins short sucks. In saying that though we still generated more chances than you guys and coulda/shoulda didn't score. Soft yellow to our striker for the challenge with the keeper as well. Surprised your guy that kicked our guy in the head didn't get anything considering our guy was bleeding above his ear (must be something with that field because against NK he got kicked in the nose and was bleeding). Tell your 33 nice dive to try and get a PK. Looks like we are heading over to 2B since we can't catch you guys.
I missed the buildup to the goal as well. All I saw was your guy poking it in with four of our defenders around him. We had a lot of chances in the first 20 minutes, and at least one of the handballs should've been called. You guys certainly had more opportunities in the second half, but your finishing was as bad as ours. I don't know why our 33 tried to dribble around your keeper- if he'd hit that one-time it would've been pretty hard to keep out. I couldn't see your keeper touch the ball from my angle, so thought it might be a penalty. As for the kick in the head, I don't think he realized your guy was behind him. A card might've been given, but certainly wasn't required.
In any case, good luck in the cup, and hopefully both our team's finishing will improve a bit by then.

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Oggy I still don't know what to say about what happened. It's kind of embarrassing in a way as a teammate. I'm sure it'll be heavy but oh well life goes on I guess. I'm sure he realizes what he did was stupid and I don't know what the motive was either. Strange considering his age.

Good luck to all in the cup.
For the yellow on the striker, I was right there and I thought that it was deserved, our keep had it well in his hands before your striker ran into him full speed. I suppose it's a matter of opinion. Not the case when there was a big striker/keeper collision in the first half, your striker had a legit chance at that one and ended up getting the worst of the collision.

You guys have been excellent opponents this year, I hope you guys go far in the cup.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy

I will bet what hair I have left on my head that we make it farther than you in the cup!And as for the UFC match, im game anytime anywhere I think its a great idea actually,We could bill it the Bald Wacko versus the Delusional Computer tough guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0