Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter December, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

undefeated

Dec 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well well... will keep my handle just becuase I want to remind everyone that we will be in Div one next year watching all of you battle it out down here...

Great game by JB's. deserved the win although you will never score the second and third goals again in your life time. we were not ready and underestimated the JB's but here is my word to you:

as Slomo said, enjoy the win everyone. there is a reason why everyone wants Chelsee to lose. Soak in JB's success because you know you can't do it yourselves...

we will role JB next time around becuase on grass with better conditions we will be much better. as per the rest popping off, we will see you out there in the new year. We will get back on top where we belong boys, just a matter of time. by this time next year, you will have some new team to hate next year and we will be playing decent soccer.

Happy new year everyone...

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I don't see how a team with this many egomaniacal jackasses (Yomama and any other moderately realistic players excluded) can do anything but implode down the stretch.:rolleyes:
As Bandcamp pointed out, Slowtounderstand's impeccable logic dictates that NK are actually better than Barcelona, Chelsea, and even Brazil, since none of those teams have ever beaten NK in an actual match. It's also nice to see the excuses start rolling in from Undefeated; I'm expecting many more in the coming months.:p

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
undefeated,
you must be a retard because you just don't get it. You're going to "role" us next time around?.....Highly unlikely.
And a slippery grass pitch makes better condititions as opposed to turf? We exposed just how slow you guys are on turf. I can't believe the rest of you NK boys let this guy continue to pop off.

Cookie Monster

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On NK's shitty, wet grass the team that's stronger in the air will have the best chance to win and as I said before the JBs are hugh and won all the air balls last night. Look for them to spank NK next game also, especially if it's wet. This group looks real close and will go down to the wire so if I was a NK player I would shut up, otherwise your team may look really stupid by the end of the season.

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
undefeated said:
Well well well... will keep my handle just becuase I want to remind everyone that we will be in Div one next year watching all of you battle it out down here...

I'm sorry, who are you? I'm not sure that I recognise the username.....

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE='Rza' Ruddock]I'm sorry, who are you? I'm not sure that I recognise the username.....[/QUOTE]

That's good. He must be from Signmaster or SP Hurricanes.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp as much as you say im stupid, let me slow it down for you: As you sit on your upside down stool in your bed room with just you and a picture of Prince, waiting for the perfect time to strike(loser), I wonder did you get my last post or you just retarded......

bandcamp said:
An oldy but a goody :) And now slowmotion has decided that only the JB's can say anything about their loss last night...I guess I'll have to wait until cup to get a chance to play them so I can post about them. As always coach, sound logic :confused:

I guess you WILL have to wait IDIOT:wa:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
As you sit on your upside down stool in your bed room with just you and a picture of Prince, waiting for the perfect time to strike(loser), I wonder did you get my last post or you just retarded......

No need to get Walks involved!!!!!;)

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all TTPer's :

Just wishing a merry hoho and a happy new year to all. Got an early xmas present that I think everyone else can share in .... a NK loss to JB's. Congrats to the JB's a good team who are hard to beat on their home pitch. To NK don't take the loss to heart as every INDIONAPOLIS needs a SAN DIEGO to ensure of a good cup run. Hopefully this won't unravel the team as some might expect and thankfully this proves how close this division 2b really is. Cheers to all may the 'nog be full and your snog' be hard this holiday season as we'll see ya in the new year.

cheers , the rattler

;) ;) ;)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion - you don't get it, much like most of your team. Do you also drive slowly in the left lane? I think you might. I didn't say you were stupid but it does seem to fit, don't you think?

What's wrong with Prince...I mean Walks?

They put up so I will shut up(for a bit).

Can we work on this please as you really haven't lived up to your end of the bargain. Kind of hoping the 'for a bit' part might be longer than 1 day but I think I should know differently by now.

Good luck to Hrvatska the rest of the way as you are a pretty good DIVISION 2 team but it's a slippery slope and your team history is a bit dodgy. Old patterns are hard to break :)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, even Iron Mike has made a TTP appearance after the JB-NK derby. And I thought he was in hiding after getting that hideous face tattoo.

Happy holidays to all the Division 2 posters and lurkers. Looks there will be some good games in January and February in all three groups but especially 2B which is bound to have an interesting stretch run for the promotion spot. This means there better be lots of posts you bastards!

On a side note, if anyone sees Therapist staggering around loaded on New Year's Eve, do the right thing and give him a ride to the drunk tank. It gets awfully cold at night nowadays. Also, if Watcher is seen overdoing it on the Christmas baking somebody please take the shortbread cookies out of his sight. And remember, random drug testing starts again in the new year. Anyone not found with illegal supplements of some kind in their bloodstream will be heckled relentlessly. Cheers all.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes, Merry Christmas to all of you
as to the JB game :( gah not my best performance, next time it will be different. it will be my xmas present to me :D so uhmmm go get drunk, drink rumnog and uhmmm lot of the good ol absinth :p love that sh!t

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well The Watcher has finally made it to the computer only to not so surprisingly find two pages of anti NK rhetoric. First of all The Watcher would like to congratulate those filthly SOBs on their big superbowl win. They were definately the stronger team physically that night. Secondly The Watcher would like to point out that neither Slomotion or the now inappropriately named Undefeated are NK Players. In fact has anybody figured out that they are actually the same person, different personality perhaps, similar yet different anyway. Basically a guy who talks this way can have an endless supply of personalities. The Watcher is going to try to be friends with his nice personalities not enemies with his not so nice ones. That being said, He brings up a valid point, that this JB win, although it is great pie in the face for some, it is not cause for gloating for anyone other than the aforementioned JBs, who have to play us again shortly, and by crowing, would show themselves to be not so superior to those they would chastise for the same reasons, therefore I expect them to hold their collective tongues for a very short while, until the return leg is played on our home pitch( a FIFA approved surface) on a Sunday afternoon which is when and what The Watcher signed up to play these fukcing games on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said The Watcher completely understands a little bit of witty crowing in the meantime.

It was nice to see all the people at the game and thank you Dapotato for that wicked warm drink you brought over. Total class act. It was also nice to see Bonefish and Mickster hobble on to the field in the second half to help me feel young.

The Primos/Weirdos took in the game right behind our bench. You could hear the nail bitting all second half and the simultaneous gas release/relief at the final whistle. They remind me of that gang in the movie The Warriors that couldn’t stop the Warriors from crossing their turf. Even freakier is the curly hairbag weirdo/leader who sits right in the middle like some kind of fukcing retarded team picture. Now you see this is healthy rivalry building type of TTping. Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!

PS…Another Solid NK leader David Bellotti was also not at the game on Monday night as he was busy burying his dearly loved mother who passed on suddenly and unexpectedly at the all to young age of 57. Many of us stopped at the church on the way to the game to pay our respects. Our good friend was in very rough shape as he was very close to his mother and has three children under the age of 4 who will not have their Nona. Puts everything in perspective…….. Seeing this and the NK loss led to a long binge….end of story…Watcher out!!!

Oh ..one more thing hello to joko, satanic, and deej …all NK alumni who don’t like to read bullshit about NK having no class………they treasured their time here and they just knew it wasn’t true and had to speak up. It would be even better to see the three of you show up together at a game because as everyone knows… once an NKer always an NKer.

Once a JBer always a BJer.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas (eve) from the beautiful beaches of Florianopolis, Brazil! ALthough NK lost to the JBS last week, I´m kind of finding it hard to really give a shite at the moment as Íve got ´thong on the mind.´ The Watcher´s eyes would virtually pop out of his head after two minutes on Praia Brava beach! But I´ll give the details at my first NK practice back with the boys.
As for the JBs, they are a tough bunch to play against as our cup run last year against them wasn´t a cake walk; however, with the regualr D back in place, I don´t see the same result.....either an NK win or JB squeek one out.

´The weather is here, wish you were great!`

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher,
Sorry to hear about the funeral. Your coach was talking to us about it before game time. Obviously the game gets put on the back burner when something as sad as that happens. I'm sure our next tilt will be a little more even with either side squeaking out the win.

Spud, I have no comeback...........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0