Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter December, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

undefeated

Dec 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve????? the giant in the back line. Don't worry about him, he will be on his arse most of the game when we take him one on one... Boys, come out monday night. A fee clinic will be on display. Stupid to have a game this late in December but we will get the job done anyways...

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
undefeated said:
Stupid to have a game this late in December...
...and 1st week of January is better? Carpe Diem cause you never know when the good Lord will call you home. There is nothing wrong with the game time unless you were counting on some turkey casualties to help keep your username meaningful... :rolleyes:

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ttper's I'm back...sorry for the long lay off, but I was thinking the longer I stay away possibly the talk might die down about NK.

As you can see ,like always, everyone wants to be us. You talk about us constantly. Its unfortunate that your teams cannot compare to the likes of ours and its good to dream......So keep dreaming.

As for JB's - Play the game on Monday, put it on turf, sh1t do what ever you think you need to, but the end result will be NK victory in one sense or the other.

So let me slow it down for everyone once again: You can talk, you can bash, hell go sit on santas lap and make that wish, bottom line is We are still going to win lol
hahhahahahha

P.s someone say something worth talking about.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a bunch of wankers some of the NK guys are. It's too cold wah wah wah. I remember playing the JB's up there a few years ago and the gametime starting temp was around freezing and by the end it was -5 so again wankers.

Dap I might have to make my way up there if you are going to have the beer for us;) . Maybe I can get Kastro and Phil to come out and long shot but worth a try Vinnie:eek: . Also Dap my question to you is who would you rather win...the team that you represented a few years back when I wanted to kick you:rolleyes: or your new found love the NK train?

Anyways let me know if you go up as this match might be worth catching.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am neutral Termato and therefore will only be cheering for the spectacle of soccer itself. Plus, I want to laugh at everyone having to play soccer while simultaneously freezing their nuts off. Anyway, let's do it. Hot drinks would be in order though, I don't exactly have a lot of extra fat on my bones to keep me warm in the North Van tundra.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can tell Rosie to come along Dap. She's got a "Whole Lotta" something to keep you warm as well.:D I'll try to get a hold of the other boys and see what they say.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on the Kosova-Punjab fixture this evening...? I would've gone and watched, but one of my nipples froze and fell off when I walked out the door.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Any word on the Kosova-Punjab fixture this evening...? I would've gone and watched, but one of my nipples froze and fell off when I walked out the door.

Punjab Hurricanes 4 Kosova 0

SPH controlled most of the play. Two goals in the first half and two more in the second. Kosova sidelines were sent into the bleachers at Mercer Stadium after only 10 minutes. We had a red card 10 minutes into the second half - we are still shaking our heads about the call. Rather than complain we scored a goal with a man down to put the game away.

The team came out and played a real solid game from start to finish - the score was never in doubt. Good way to finish before the Christmas break.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strictly Business said:
Kosova sidelines were sent into the bleachers at Mercer Stadium after only 10 minutes.
It's good to see a referee who deals with those lunatics appropriately. The players are usually just fine, and when there is trouble, it is invariably started and promoted by the fans.
Sounds like a strong showing by your lads, though. Congrats on the win. It gives us a considerable boost in the race for second place. Now we just have to get the job done on Sunday against the newly resurgent Real MacDonald (likely) and hope Bombastic shite the bed against Zawisza (very unlikely).

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over the bridge to North Van, the locomotive a will be goin
Missing half of their good crew, but still intent on showin
That this is not about the JBs, or for that matter, any other
But just another game, that the train is sure to cover
To keep the streak alive, and reach a calendar year
Without the bitter taste of losing, our winning we hold dear
So if you want to risk the cold, and drink some frozen beer
Come see on Monday night, NK spread it’s Christmas cheer!!!

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a choo-chooing doofus
Who made a lot of excuses
And when his team shat the bed
It was everywhere said
Sorry, your excuses are useless

undefeated

Dec 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's should bring the hot coco, they're going to be folding after 10 minutes of our pressure anyways,

frankly, they should call the game in just like Richmond apparently did against Primo. why come out on a cold night and we all know the results...

One more sleep!!!!!

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
What a bunch of wankers some of the NK guys are. It's too cold wah wah wah. I remember playing the JB's up there a few years ago and the gametime starting temp was around freezing and by the end it was -5 so again wankers.

Dap I might have to make my way up there if you are going to have the beer for us;) . Maybe I can get Kastro and Phil to come out and long shot but worth a try Vinnie:eek: . Also Dap my question to you is who would you rather win...the team that you represented a few years back when I wanted to kick you:rolleyes: or your new found love the NK train?

Anyways let me know if you go up as this match might be worth catching.

Did I hear Dap is bringing free drinks, I guess I will have to be there now with a quick stop over for some vodka and hot chocolate

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
^what, no call for me boys?

since our game was cancelled at hillcrest. I caught the first half of PCOV vs. Sandzak at kensington near my place. the field was frozen but they still played and it wasn't great to watch. PCOV scored the first from a nice looping shot from about 18yds. then both teams traded penalties(both bad calls) to make the game 2-1. then 3-1 when pcov scored from a corner, from which I don't know how the hell it went in.

pcov plays well working the ball from the D to the midfield very nicely. whereas sandzak played many long balls to their speedy forward, but with the condition of the pitch...it was almost impossible to spring the kid.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was really surprised the ref let us go at Kensington North on Saturday. Ground underneith was frozen so the pitch was BUMPY and pretty dangerous. Regardless, were able to get the points with a shorthanded line-up and no goalie as both were out of town. Aryana try to play a nice game and have some jinky guys but they are just too soft. We won all the tackles and loose balls and just wore them down.

Looking forward to the break - happy holidays.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFC 2
Zawisza 1

Quick notes. Dominated by BFC in first 30 mins up 2-0 and then a nice 30 yarder by Zawisza.

Great save in the early 2nd half from another 30 yarder looping away from our keeper in the sun. Pretty uninvolved game after that with some presure from Z in tha last 10 minutes but no real opportunities. Another 3 pts.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
undefeated said:
JB's should bring the hot coco, they're going to be folding after 10 minutes of our pressure anyways,

frankly, they should call the game in just like Richmond apparently did against Primo. why come out on a cold night and we all know the results...

One more sleep!!!!!

Just about 5 hours to go now. Knees are shaking more and more with each passing minute. How can we even take the field vs the Undefeated Train:rolleyes:

At least the beer will be cold:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0