Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Jan/Feb, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well tonights game was sure indication of a long time off between the games. HNK an NK played on Van Teck field. Shape was so sad that guys were missing open net on more than three four times..
Skill was all HNK Vatreni. Only to soccer luck NK is going to move forward. Fitness is way off. So far PCOV looks in best shape of the all. Nk can be beaten.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I left with two to thee minutes left to play. Score was two to one for NK Hrvat. HNK missed tree open nets in last fifteen minutes.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk 2 hnk 1

End of ****in story base!Put that in your pipe and smoke it!Who is next mr.base ?We are better than everyone but we will see HNK in the cup i guarantee it!We should have won 5-1 missed 3 breakaways and should have been given a pk but to no avail ,anywho mr.base who is gonna beat us now?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I left with two to thee minutes left to play. Score was two to one for NK Hrvat. HNK missed tree open nets in last fifteen minutes.

why leave in the final minutes? Do u have to be home at a certain time. Are we talking possible parole violation?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure you will move up. What about that guy with sixth name that played against PCOV. Mcdirty do not be so sure yet. One slip tomany my lad. Go slow.
You guys look gods afull in second half. Big Mike missed two open nets with less than one yard away from a goal line. Skill it was all NK. You, flat four slow.The piper went down. Now Mr shiba wawaw is next.

Googles

Nov 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty blow it out your ass u should have won 5 - 1. We missed 3 empty nets because we're a bunch of un fit pigs, and the breakaways with our goalie standing at center and your 3 guys tripping over air is a good indication of whats in store for you guys. Maybe u guys should learn how to run without the ball first than introduce the ball in training. As for us we're gonna sit back and enjoy some pints and smoked meat so good luck to you in Div 1.

Crazy Joe Davola

Jan 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
HNK looked the better side last night from the sidelines, but NK are sure to move up to Div 1. All that remains to be be seen is if they will take the cup as well.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rich2

Yes my friend I play for NK but am currently injured .... mentally.;)As for your "tree" wide open nets our goalie made 2 beautiful saves on the goal line, arent goalies part of the team?I guess if we need help with our breakaways you need help scoring from 2 feet out with open nets!Ok ill give you guys 2 more goals on "what should have been" which officially makes the final 5 - 3 NK over hnk!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well tonights game was sure indication of a long time off between the games. HNK an NK played on Van Teck field. Shape was so sad that guys were missing open net on more than three four times..
Skill was all over HNK Vatreni. Only to soccer luck NK is going to move forward. Fitness is way off. So far PCOV looks in best shape of the all. Nk can not be beaten.

This poster has a history of grammatical errors and key word omissions. So to convey the message as the poster surely must have intended I have added in bold the missing words.

Very good game last night. HNK showed a touch more discipline than our previous encounter but were still a little talkative. I think a record was set for most players on one team (HNK) to receive a yellow without a red finding its way out.

Vatreni's keeper was sensational as NK could have easily potted a few more. That being said HNK, if they were more clinical in ther finish, could have added a couple as well. By far the man of the match was the "Tokyo Typhoon", the biggest thing to come out of Japan since Godzilla. Not only did he successfully avoid almost every tackle, he broke free more than once, drew dozens, I mean dozens of free kicks, all the while shadowing the uber talented Rueben. This was all the more impressive considering the fact that he was doubtful for the starting lineup due to an ankle injury.

The train it keeps on rollin
Peers it might not ever stop
No time left for consolin
As we steam towards the top

To all those mangled remains
Strewn across the tracks
We feel all of your pains
Inflicted by our attacks

We took no pleasure in your defeat
But we cannot make amends
Because we have to lay the beats
To a few more of our friends

Then it will all be over
NK will play Div One
And win the Div 2 cup
Provincials here we come

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Watcher you must be on bad drugs. We all have wached the game. Game was HNK to take it was just rust that got you the win. The group you play is not as strong as the other two groups. Many teams have older sides.
if you think that side will keap you in div one you got to give your head a shake. You would have to change half of your guys. There is no more Croats in the system. That is the last group of youth. Maybe later but for next three four years none that can play in top div two or div one.Four of your guys will for sure switch to HNK next year. Guys just want to play soccer forget div one.
As far as your grammer i do not think you even have grade twelve my boy. Stop you grammer crap. Who F----n cares.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha!

What makes that last baseless post funny is that it was actually edited!4 guys on our team are not leaving to go anywhere I guarantee it Base. Your a joke, your own community thinks your crazy!We beat HNK twice this year that makes us the better side and we won 4-1 on agraget what more do you want?Ive watched a few of the top sides in both groups and HNK is our only competition if you call it that!So let me see youve chosen everybody in our group to beat us to no avail, and have now moved on to the other 2 groups to save your sanity as it burns your guts that we are this good and are getting better as 2 of our starters were out of the lineup last night and are to return on sunday.Looking forward to play HNK in cup play cheers!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty is you or me how spends time in a looni house? I think you are making a mistake. You do not know my community. It is surley not Watchers side thats the other side. You will see four guys move over. That is for sure. You can say what you want. Just like Dave Bellotti and the rest. It would be good for you to be a terapist. In div one there is no chance you will see the field. If you play div two you can have fun. Just go in the summer and see where the boys play and things will get clear to you.
We do not give a frack who wins we just joke with you to see how far we can get away with it. Have fun. Forget Watcher thats how he feeds his family. From midnight till six am. What ever he can grab.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rich Mcdirty is ok. He has a good hart. Do not worry. I just joke with Mcdirty.
You got to watch North Burnaby school. Big wawao checker man.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I've been at GM Place and watched ourb eloved Cancuks strouvgle again.......so take this matchh report for whats its worth...

1-0 Lomas after the first off a well strucken freee kick that had the Desmesh hKeepper cursing. They tied it with about 25 minutes left in the second half and quickly added a secomd. We battled back and tied it with 15 to go and thats how it ended. Good game by both teams....2-2 final score....

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I've been at GM Place and watched ourb eloved Cancuks strouvgle again.......so take this matchh report for whats its worth...

1-0 Lomas after the first off a well strucken freee kick that had the Desmesh hKeepper cursing. They tied it with about 25 minutes left in the second half and quickly added a secomd. We battled back and tied it with 15 to go and thats how it ended. Good game by both teams....2-2 final score....

The game was pretty frustrating from our side. We had a 2-1 lead and blew it for the 3rd time this year.

We had a lot of rust, not playing in 2 months and all, and it showed once we got into your guys' end. Overall I'd say we had most of the play, and you guys were content to hump balls up the park and have your forward flick it back to us. Your 2 goals off set pieces were both very nice goals, but the second was a marginal call and a weak effort by our player off the cross.

Overall the game was fine, far less chippy than the first game we played.

Only real complaint I have was the field. There is no way anyone should have to play on that park. Way to short, the field was covered in mud, dog shite all over the place, potholes and bumps galore....

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah the field is brutal, no doubt about that. This may be why we've resorted to playing the long ball game because it can be difficult and frustrating to pass on that surface.

Desmesh definitely fielding a stronger side this time around, while we arguably fielded a weaker team due to suspensions and players leaving.

I thought our goals were both finished nice. Niether of yours were pretty, especially the first one, but probably deserved.

Hopefully the stars pulled an upset against Wickham, anyone know what the result was?

AKal #1 what position were you playing yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0