Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Jan/Feb, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was played. Kosova keeper either got send off or injured, and the backup was just awful. Looked like an easy game for NK.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Dany must have phoned Angelo again for his help, Mr nice guy. I gues he will give Angelo bag back. East side is rocking again.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK went up a couple goals early in the game, and then a Kosovo player got hurt and had to leave the pitch. Soon after, their goalie comes way out of the box to cut off a pass but our forward gets there first and pushes it by him. The keeper fouls our guy from behind as they're running toward the net...red card...they are down to 8 men. A Kosovo player went between the pipes. At this point, we took the foot off the gas. I don't think Kosovo had a shot on net today.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama I have niticed you only post when you win. It must have been easy against nine men. Have you and granps foud a club for next year? Watcher has to add five younger guys to stay in div one if you guys make it in playoffs. I am very happy that you did not have to pay chubs from Richmond to help you out. He can score for money. Maybe he will come next year. He has lots of kids on his team that can help out.
All the eyes are on the pump room west of three. Cooling is needed. Dam shades.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They had a full team when it was 2-0 for us, and THEN started losing men...I thought I was clear in my post, but I guess not.

And I only post when I win? Um, that's all we've been doing so far this year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama you know better than that. Watcher likes chips and picnick tables. And he likes turf fields. Wind drift is sending many eyes in that direction. Polatic man should be smarter than that. Water polo is a good sport.
Your post was clear i am just trying to get you going. Good win. HNK lost drive for some reason.
Sell the spot and stay in div two it will be way more fun. There is no reason to go to div one unless you guys wish to change five six guys.
Build on what you have and keap every one happey. Clinton park will be rebuilt for next year. It is good spot to play soccer. Way more fans will come out on sudays on that pitch. As far as chubs. I ment Jason . Caps are getting rid of all Canadian kids.
He coaches high level youth team at U18. You can pickup few guys.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will add some guys im sure but I think our team is a lock to stay in Div1 with the guys we have!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching a game at Burnaby turf field last night. Saw a guy walk away with a game ball white with dyper logo on it. Terry Fox school Dylon -----Chuk will be the next one if the ball does not come back. The guy that took the ball did not see the cam on the score board. Dumb are getting dumber. Ay brothers from north Burnaby hill if it is your dog call him home. If it belongs to Correy. Next to Byurnaby winter club sure stinks like many scuncks are growing weads to hide. If it is fother son from the school with white cristals hanging down you know what to do. Bow legs 16 plus a go getter. I gues it is a good trade a ball for a polchuck.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chekers will be stronger from that. It is all good. What goes aroud comes around.Polska grammer whats that. Nice blondey an a good plate is all we need. It is all about dip and rip.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama if you go to Div one Bradey is a good guy to go to. He knows lots of good dogs to play in div one. All the Wesburn players do know him. Watcher is already thinking of selling the spot. It will be worth four rags.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the phone call,I do know who took the ball. Got the address. There is always nice guys.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
u may have cracked the case. No2 is also reffered to as taking a crap. Mr. base cant spell worth a shite and he likes to talk out his ass! :D

Well if I recall correctly I could barely keep my eyes open at the time and the room was spinning around me. Taking that into consideration the post wasn't all that bad:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Lake field four is open. It is fantastic pitch to play on and it has a cover for subs and the bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0