Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter March / April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter March, 2006

Once I have some worthy pictures(Read:Still need to learn action photography with the DSC-828) I will use it.

undefeated

Dec 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

NK - Primo

Primo, the lucky bastards... They got a PK with 10 minutes that was simply BS... add that to the fact that we missed our PK earlier in the half, and it should've been 3-1 NK, Game and season over...

anyways, it was a good game and it was fairly fought. I didnt say this before but will say it this time, Primo is the second best team in this league and I know that final result will show that. We will run the table and will win it outright, so hold your brain teasers about tie breakers, we won't need it.

We have a tough game against JB and the rest are filler teams. I do hope the other teams show up so we don't just mail the points in and wait a couple of weeks without football.

The JB game will be the decider for the league now and I have no doubt we will role them especially if played on grass!!!!!!

go nuts NK haters, I know you had your champaigne glasses out today ready to celebrate an NK loss, instead, you will be drinking to forget our double in a few weeks :wa:

Cheers to Primo for a clean game!!!!!!!!!

The train is getting cleaned for the parade!!!!!!!!!!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yet again, another brilliant post.:rolleyes:

Good shots btw Bonefish.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whoever showed up to watch todays game was not dissappointed. It was nuts. 0-0 at the half. NK missing a penalty in the second followed quickly by a Primo goal on a rebound off the crossbar was leaving the Train with that derailment feeling. An absolute theivery by Nico evened things then a brutal pass back to the goalie was intercepted by the Russin Tank who attoned for his ealier PK gaff. 2-1 NK, Primos in shock. Then the ref sees fit to give Primos a free goal on a terrible PK call in the dying minutes. "The Warlock" was trying so hard to control his anger towards the ref that he almost imploded. Some believe they even heard "The MInister of Defence" swear. Oh well thats the kind of crap that happens in this league.
The JB alumni was out in full force to take in the afternoons offerings and left happy as their final whistle roar can attest to. It should prove to be quite the amazing finish to the league and cup with NK and JBs locked in mortal combat for both.
Look for a hungry NK team to finish the season strong. Hopefully cup play will come first.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's actucally kind of fitting that we are battling NK for both Promo and Cup. I'm glad we're playing them. It should make for some good football........and perhaps some good posts as well.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, I thought you're battling Rino C for the cup. ;)

~One game at a time.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are absolutely right. I shouldn't be looking past Rhino C. That should be a tough game.

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Socceroos said:
Roos 2 sandbags 1
I guess he watched the game webcast on The Excellent Site like the rest of us. I know I was hitting the refresh button in anticipation!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Belmont 1 - 0 Signmaster

Don't think Signmaster had lost a league game in a couple of years until yesterday :) Did it on a full skeleton squad which made the day much longer than it needed to be.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I guess the powers that be saw fit to keep up the high drama by scheduling NK vs JBs immediately. Should be a memorable afternoon. JBs must win while NK is still alive with a tie. That is a nice little cushion to have if needed. It would be much more satisfying to win outright. Then we could save our tie, if needed, for the Green Devils or Douglas Park who we play twice.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

BallKicker said:
I guess he watched the game webcast on The Excellent Site like the rest of us. I know I was hitting the refresh button in anticipation!

You are right it was very exciting. What's even more exiting is the fact that the Roos have the opportunity to decide who finishes second in 2C. We are up against Yaletown on Saturday and after that we still get to play our Bombastic Buddies in a warm up for the Summer Ball.
I like it alot:wa: :wa: :wa: and I give it 3 dancing Bananas.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Damn its quiet in here........Games of note this weekend.
Cleo's vs Signmaster (Will Signmaster right the ship after losing to Belmont the previous week)
Wside Knights vs G'Devils (We will see how the apple crumble supplies are holding up)
Yaletown vs EW (Will Yaletown button up Socceroos and feed him some goose dung)
Belmont Vs Bby Fury (Will Belmont continue their win streak and move closer to a 2nd place 2'A' finish)

Last but not least...Probably the MOTW
NK vs JB's (In a game with promotion implications for 3 teams, who will prevail?)
Its been very quiet over at the train yard. Will the NK locomotive be ready for Muddy Sunday?

evergreen

Mar 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

devils vs knights ?? i'm pretty sure the green machine is playing richmond this weekend; or could it be that the league has given a devils/westside knights cup rematch since the first cup game was played on the most terrible pitch in history and probably the biggest reason why the knights were able to stop the devils cup run.
:eek:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Norvan JBs vs NK

My only prediction is that Adanac is going to be one hell of a mess if we play on it.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I predict i may come and cheer on my old team.... Always a great game with the JB's.... Good times, Good times...

To bad the game wasn't at the Spectrum, eh watcher??? :D Those were the days....

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

evergreen????what kind of name is that??you would think you would be able to come up with something a bit better.

With regards to your initial post bonefish,if nk win at the weekend it could allow the green devils the shot to finally shut up this crowd of train loving tosspots otherwise known as nk. given the previous controversial posts of a certain nk team member, the devils will not be lacking motivation for this game(especially the two irish guys) so expect a good hard game.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sweet! First, the JBs, and now the Green Devils. Looks like everybody wants NK to win. This calls for a dancing banana:

:wa:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I see your :wa:

and raise you :wa: :wa:

2-0 win for the JB's..............but Adanac might have something to say about that :(

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

bonefish said:
Damn its quiet in here........Games of note this weekend.
Yaletown vs EW (Will Yaletown button up Socceroos and feed him some goose dung)
:wa:
What kind of dung is there to be found on the Point Grey School field? I don't want to import the goose droppings from Strathcona....I hope the Latte Girls from Yaletown are hungry.:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0