Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter March / April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter March, 2006

club I??? pfffffft why would any irish guy want to play for Irelend, I mean its not like they from there, NEWSFLASH they are from Irishland......so hah

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

FCbytca said:
club I??? pfffffft why would any irish guy want to play for Irelend, I mean its not like they from there, NEWSFLASH they are from Irishland......so hah

Wow......that was good. :confused:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the warm sentiment from TS and all. The NK train is going to suprise alot of people with their push next season. We are not stopping at div one. Of course we are not predicting a first place finish in our first year but at least a upper/middle pack placing with an Imperial Cup suprise or two. We will be looking to add some talent to our obvious depth, while respecting established veterans, as well as stepping up our current training/conditioning. If you think you have something to add, our doors are open to all quality gentlemen regardless of origin. Just contact our national level coach and he will give you the details.

PS........ Our unexpectedly long five years in Div Two were very challenging and a testament to the quality of the soccer. We have nothing but respect for the other teams we competed against. Some of who, will be working their way into Div One soon.

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

must admit congratulations to NK are due for promotion, but looking at the sheer stupidity of posts all of this year will just add to the complete FCbytca-slappin that they are gonna take next year in Div-1,.....don't worry about imperial cup surprises or even upper or middle pack finishes, concentrate on just staying up for the first year & shutting up the big mouth posters because almost all the div-1 teams are bigger faster & more skilled not to mention at least twice as tough (look at the div 1B relegation debacle...you'd be lucky to even be there) if you let those so called posers post next year unfortunatly I will predict that you will pay the price in twofold,....take it like it is & good luck.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations from Olympos, Turkey.

Congrats to all the NK lads for their promotion. Great work, guys. Well, time to go lie on the beach and swim in the Mediterranean. Ciao.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

meh, they can slap in forums unfortunately as far as the games go, you can expect much of the same scores as right now as i got my groove back and i am very much looking forward to the div 1 level and higher after a 3 year absence from the higher leagues due to my injury problems from before

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats to the choo-choo team. We locked up promo a couple of weeks back but the 18-0 season was a huge plus for us. We had a great group of guys this year and look forward to adding a few more for Div 1 next season.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off - congrats to Watcher and NK on promotion. Good luck up in div 1 and please don't come and post down here again until the next season :)

SofaKingGood said:
It looks like 2B and 2C are sealed and 2A is wide open with Signmaster choking on their last 3 games.

Signmaster isn't choking. It's just that the top 3 teams in 2A (Burnaby, Signmaster, Belmont) had almost all of their games against each other cancelled earlier in the year and are now playing each other. To Signmaster's credit, they haven't dropped points against the bottom teams but are now dropping points against the teams near the top with them. The 3 teams are so even:

Burnaby 1 - 1 Belmont
Signmaster 1 - 1 Burnaby
Belmont 1 - 0 Signmaster
Burnaby 4 - 0 Belmont (played w 8 players so a bit lopsided)
Belmont 2 - 1 Signmaster
Burnaby - Signmaster ???????????????

All games either ties or 1 goal decisions (except the one played shorthanded).

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ive been on this thing on n off all year watching all the HATERS posting there dissapointments and all i have to say is SPORTING PUNJAB HURRICANES - 18-0 !! Anything to say about how we apparently sqeeked through to Div 1 now ?

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ive been on this thing on n off all year watching all the HATERS posting there dissapointments and all i have to say is SPORTING PUNJAB HURRICANES - 18-0 !! Anything to say about how we apparently sqeeked through to Div 1 now ?

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mastan said:
Who's been hating on SPH? You guys had a great season and are definitely deserving of promotion. Good luck next year in Div 1, although I'm doubting there will be a repeat of your 18-0 season...

And don't forget the epic 2C battle that remains for 5th place.... PCOV vs. Socceroos..... Will PCOV muster up a full squad? Will the roos bring the form from their magnificent 1 win cup run? Will gooseshit be involved? Oh the drama! :rolleyes:

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

BallKicker said:
Who's been hating on SPH? You guys had a great season and are definitely deserving of promotion. Good luck next year in Div 1, although I'm doubting there will be a repeat of your 18-0 season...
My sentiments exactly.
As for Yaletown, we finished with 43 points, tied for least goals against in all Div 2, and only Punjab and Signmaster had better goal differences. Nevertheless, we were ultimately 11 points off the pace behind SPH. We are definitely satisfied with our second season in VMSL, and wish SPH the best of luck in Div 1 and beyond.
Veeeeeery tempted to go watch the Signmaster/Burnaby brawl next weekend...

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Oggy and 2'C et al,

Looks like we will be joining your group next year if the standard realignment(3,4,5>ToTheLeft) applies this year. I hope Socceroos lose to the Portuguese so JimBeam can bbq some Kanga next year...

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

bonefish said:
Hey Oggy and 2'C et al,

Looks like we will be joining your group next year if the standard realignment(3,4,5>ToTheLeft) applies this year. I hope Socceroos lose to the Portuguese so JimBeam can bbq some Kanga next year...
We've heard good things about your team and are looking forward to you guys and our buddies in green joining us. I can't say I'll miss Kosova's antics, but Bombastic are a great bunch of guys and it'll be too bad to see them move on. As for the Roos, I think this weekend will be the only time I'll ever be hoping for a Roo victory.:D
I'm also glad to see that we'll probably be together with MacDonald for a third straight season. They're probably the most sportsmanlike bunch of guys in the league, and it would be great to see them post a few more results next year. They were certainly unlucky not to have gotten more results this season.

The Devil Himself

Aug 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

YFC doesnt get the respect you guys deserve. When more teams play you guys next season there in for a shock. The perception this year was that 2C was weaker than the other divisions, this was only perpetuated with SPJ being dominant and Macdonald still being a relatively new team.

A word on the The Jb's... They're a big team and have decent speed. They always come to play and dont give up. Good bunch all around. Although, It will be fun in 2C (if thats where we all end up) All I know is promo will tough and hopefully a bit more of an even race. The TTP posts from 2C will be well represented with the addition of the TS, Bonefish, and the Devils next season

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Devil Himself said:
The TTP posts from 2C will be well represented with the addition of the TS, Bonefish, and the Devils next season
Is that a merger that I see between the lines?Taj, The Devil Himself?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Devil Himself said:
A word on the The Jb's... They're a big team and have decent speed.
Actually, I was told by a certain JB-insider that they lost their speed years ago. :D

You can add Dr. J and the Texas Rattler to that list going over to 2C as well. It'll be nice to see some classic Knights/C-Men muck-fests at McBride next year.

Pics from Knights/JB's coming later tonight.....

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was it that long ago that a sub 4.5s 40yds was a walk in the park...Time flies when your getting a Piss Taking hey Keeper? Perhaps I should try your fountain of youth or whatever it is you call those girly coolers that you crave...:D
Thanks to WK for the tasty brew apres the muckers bowl at the Lam. Make sure your baker is ready to go with lots of apple crisp for your 2nd consecutive weekend of multiple games!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

California Coolers are so late 80's. :eek: Back fat is forever.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens