Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second half is alway tougher than the first half of the season. Teams that do well in first half are normaly the teams that played in the summer. They head enough time to kick out all the problems. Second half all tea teams come to play. Some come to spoil it others others just want to do better. There is no easy games in second half of the season. All the clubs want to do well in the Cup run. All of you just be ready.

I just want to see all the Punjabi boys get together and put in one premier team one div one team one div two and a U21. Run it as a one club. Than their kids will have a chance to play for Caps or any othe team. Till they do that. Clubs will be going up and falling down each year. United stong divded weak. All the pride a side. Greek side in div one has seven Punjabi boys playing. I think it is time for Pinder and a guy from Desmesh and Jessy and the rest to hold a meeting and get togethere. Just look at Serbs, Croats and Italians whats up with you guys.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second half is alway tougher than the first half of the season. Teams that do well in first half are normaly the teams that played in the summer. They head enough time to kick out all the problems. Second half all tea teams come to play. Some come to spoil it others others just want to do better. There is no easy games in second half of the season. All the clubs want to do well in the Cup run. All of you just be ready.

I just want to see all the Punjabi boys get together and put in one premier team one div one team one div two and a U21. Run it as a one club. Than their kids will have a chance to play for Caps or any othe team. Till they do that. Clubs will be going up and falling down each year. United stong divded weak. All the pride a side. Greek side in div one has seven Punjabi boys playing. I think it is time for Pinder and a guy from Desmesh and Jessy and the rest to hold a meeting and get togethere. Just look at Serbs, Croats and Italians whats up with you guys.

Agreed the last few games will be tough, but when you have the other top sides facing off against one another, there is bound to be points dropped there.

Mr. Base, while that may be benefical to putting the strongest team together within the community, the day when Indian clubs can coincide should go down in history. Personally, I believe there is too much bad blood between them. I can't see the managers of each club every coming to any kind of agreement, each of them want their own players to play, and all the players have their own opinons of the other clubs.

Look what happened just a couple of seasons ago you had guys from the same team divided and unwilling to train with one another.

Anyway, good luck to Temple the rest of the way. Gurps I have yet to see your game report. I would think that you would be the first to mention this big win.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps in Vegas? I think they have laws against stuff like that...

Or at least they should:D

Trece

Haha. I don't think the city has taken it that far yet, just certain nightclubs, and maybe a few pools. The day Gurps and Hardballz get out there together though will be catastrophic.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler you just look at your premier league. No Punjabi team yet you have onehuderd and twenty guys playing in VMSL. It is all because of summer tournaments. Leave it to youth. Seniors get together.
You guys do not see the big picture. How are your kids ever going to get to the top if you guys do not help them out.
You can still go to night clubs just the same. You have a club in PCSL and they are always in top three in the best league in BC in the summer months. You guys also get together for Nations Cup. Clubs even with help of Dave Morris and few other still get demoted. It takes one hell of a club to stay up there. It takes aroud thirty guys in order to fill a full team each time. Anles you have a Metro select youth team as a feeder system there is no hope.

britishballs

Nov 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
bosna captain #7 sweeper.....its been a hard year for us ..a bunch of new guys playin together for the first time..we are finally gettin it together no loss in last 3 games..id like to thank the boys for playing hard...keep ya heads up lads !

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bosna captain #7 sweeper.....its been a hard year for us ..a bunch of new guys playin together for the first time..we are finally gettin it together no loss in last 3 games..id like to thank the boys for playing hard...keep ya heads up lads !

Britishballs, you are a quality player. I reffed you once this year and you can play the game and have played at a good level before. Well done, big man.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK in tough!

We are missing 4 starters tommorow against 3rd place Douglas Park,I guess we will see how deep we really are!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must come to play against Douglas Park. They do have a good side. With addition of two guys can get way better. I still say two or thee one for Nk. But it will be tough game. I might be proven wrong.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk 2 dpr 1

They started the game with 9 men ,we went up 1 only to have them tie it just before the half.We scored a late goal on a beautiful header by captain Goose,honestly it was harder to play them with 9 men than their full 11 ,they could barely cross center in the second half!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty you guys won but let me tell you your fitness is way down. I did watch the game. Borring and overdribling is a word. Those guys played equal to you guys. They head the same chances as you. They played a couter attack style of a game and almost broke through few times. Yor nuber three head a solid game. And your nuber seventeen. Rest no better than the other side guys. Kenji can play but chose to drible and dive all over the park. You team needs way more running to hold a first spot.

Manchester09

Oct 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can the games for tommorow ( December 7th) still be cancelled?

I just checked the website and it doesnt look like anything is cancelled.

Can they still cancel it in the morning or will they let us play them??

Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty: you need to go back to grade 1 and learn to count. We only had 10 in the second half. You guys had one other quality chance in the whole second half other than the goal by 'Goosie' (nice captain... what a whinner!). If we really had 11 for the whole game you guys would conceded your first points of the season....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks too young that is the way I see it. Unfit bunch of guys. They were very lucky in that game. PCOV will take the points away from them next time. I heard HNK wom big tonight.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk coach did not think he head to attack with three guys to brake down the opposing D faster. You know that the team with nine guys will play buncker style of a game. They did and almost pulled off. Douglas Park keeper head his tacticks right.
It is only Nk inability to take the advantage that made them look weak. They still have four hard games to play. They should pull it off. But the game against Kosava could change the out come. You do know they will boister their side for that game.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk coach did not think

Yeah he's doing a terrible job this year. He must be busy feeding people rat poison and being a generally bad guy.

'Goosie' (nice captain... what a whinner!).

You're just lucky you didn't piss him off more or typing would be you're only option for communication. The ref let you guys get away with alot of brutal tackles. That pig farm David Lam suits your teams play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0