Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is NKH Vatreni that desperate for the 3 points, especially when you definitely did not earn them? Yes the ref asked him to leave the field; yes he got a second yellow and should have left quite , on the other hand the ref give him 30 seconds to leave the field and that is just ridiculous. Telling the ref “F- make me” in a moment of anger is not a threat, the ref should given him a chance to leave the field and for the one minute that was left in the game to be played and the game would have ended 1-1 a fair result.

Yes I agree the ref acted too quickly. It appears to be a trend with this guy -he did it 4 days earlier in an indoor game - with 3 seconds left!
No one knows what would have happened in the last minute (plus injury) with you being a man down - last minute goals do happen. (See Sporting v Croatia last night.)

It's really up to the league. We'll have to wait and see!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sl that uncalled from you. If ref qwould have let the game go the score would have been three to one for HNK Vatreni. They mised four sitters few minutes before that. You boys head one chance on a shot from the leftt forward. They still have a chance to fight for a first place. You guys will have to wate till next year. You do have few very good kids in U21.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base can you pass me what you are drinking please. Our goalie never even got tested. Your chances all went high or wide. You don't think being a man down with 90 seconds to go we would have just held on for the 1-1. Sorry to say and I know you hate to hear it but I don't think Hrvat will bottle it. Also you guys got lucky in week 1 and I guarantee you'll never beat us by 4 goals again.

I can just say that if your number 11 got a red card for kicking, pushing and trying to get at one of our guys after a harmless tackle then we would have scored another 4 on you since we would have been up a man with 30 mins to go. Actually now I sound stupid like you so forget that thought.:eek:

The league will decide what's fair in the end and for me it's either a draw or play the last 90 secs since you are confident you guys would have scored another 2 on us. As fuzzy says maybe the ref acted too quickly. He should have given him a couple mins and if he still refused to leave then maybe call the game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told by a ref that there was seven minutes left plus a delay by your player. Now you think about it. Ten men seven minutes to go and sevety five percent of play was HNK"s Just one chance for HNK guy was five yards out with an open net he got under it and it went high. Guys missing were Ruben, Marin, Mark V, Mark B, Anthony S. with all dose guys there score would have been five one. HNK is a skilled tough team. Only NK will give them hard time this year. I am not a coach or a manager i just watch and support. Cheers.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told by a ref that there was seven minutes left plus a delay by your player. Now you think about it. I am not a coach or a manager i just watch and support. Cheers.

your a fukcing idiot. Why would the ref communicate with you if your not the coach or captain. If you are indeed Marko, I know who you are and you have always been useless.

slbenfica18

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He told me 1 minute...not a very reliable ref, right...you guys and your chances...our keeper was not even there...the guy in net is our one of our center backs....and he did not even have a work out...it is true that is up to the league....but be true to your self the ref could had wait and kept the game going, and if by a miracle you guys scored then by all means the 3 points were deserved....but i guess we will never know.....this makes it interesting for cup play right??????
There was no way that there were 7 minutes....and the delay lasted little more that 1 minute .......

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref is the only guy as time recorder. I realy do not care. I just saw Posh and let me tell you, he has a black eye. Not sure who he has crosed, must have been the red sawsall
What goes aroud comes aroud. Dog eat dog.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Brandcramp, the Roos are on an upward swing these days. I boldly predict a top 4 finish. Wanna put some money on it? :cool:

Not much of a gambler but I do wish you luck. From all accounts we were lucky to beat you and you did take care of a pretty skilled Van Stars team...but top 4 would be a lofty goal, considering the history of the club and it's maybe not so strong finishes ;)

Even though we sit down in 8th I am enjoying the competitiveness of the division for the first time in many years. The changes the league made are for the better and hopefully they continue to squeeze the talent down by getting to a 10 team premier.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hows this for humor for you Peter, ..the roos look like they are gonna win the Div II title and be promoted to Div I.............that should give all the readers a good laugh.....ha ha ha

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just watch next year. If Base sends help it will be one or two spot. New Name and Base will help. Even B United is getting better. I gues they are not running in the back lanes any more. We just need to go to BCIT bake bake are lower floor. New Unis could be given. Green would look nice. Hot hot. Cheers good luck in your next game.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just watch next year. If Base sends help it will be one or two spot. New Name and Base will help. Even B United is getting better. I gues they are not running in the back lanes any more. We just need to go to BCIT bake bake are lower floor. New Unis could be given. Green would look nice. Hot hot. Cheers good luck in your next game.

Hang out with B-United all you want, but don't come anywhere near my team....we have enough Crackheads on the Team.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Base why don't you go be a scout for that homeless soccer team the "Dreamcatchers" that play out of Oppenheimer Park. They could use a wacked out crackhead predator for their team such as yourself.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crack. There is only one crack I am intrasted in. Posh is the back boxer. He said it does not matter to him. Man or women. If thats not cracked what is? Even my friend Mcdirty has more class. He at least uses whip cream. Posh call him he will help you out.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crack. There is only one crack I am intrasted in and it's a harry crack. Posh is the back boxer. He said it does not matter to him. Man or women. If thats not cracked what is? Even my friend Mcdirty has more class. He at least uses whip cream. Posh call him he will help you out.

Marko, you got nothing but shite for brains. a croatian wannabe:eek:, a total disgrace. that's the stench that is rotting your brain. come up with something witty and original. So you've experienced the whip cream from Mcdirty. I'm sure he can do better than a retard.

didn't you coached the shite Nk train. no wonder you got tossed like a tranny in bangkock. a train that went no where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0