Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh what is the next spot ofter left back. Sajbo does still hold fitness classes. I see youg Tomy is with the club. Back on the banch again for you. He is just to good.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao crazzy and incohirant. Am I not posting with you? What does that make you?
You must be sico samatic Doc. Ready to jump off of the bridge. Go slow it is only soccer posts. Not a word paper.
You should seriously buy your self some loughing shrooms. You are to serious.Posh is looking for a back boxer partner. Try it it might make you free. It is 2008. Just tell me somthing. when you look in the mirror how do you feel?
Watcher and the boys will kick some but this weekend.

I have to agree with CS. There's too much method to his madness. Nice run base, you've certainly pishtook the masses.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although I don't agree with all his comments and posts, Mr. Base is still an excellent trainer and a hilarious guy to have around at practice. Oh yeah, he was with our ''shite NK team'' when we won the Div. 2 cup.

. . . and keep Yo mama out if it!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao boys from gay to drug dealer to homless to idiot to good coach. It is good that each and every one has his own opinion. The guy you want to talk is none of the above. Just a good grandad and a hard working coach and a ref.
Just tell me somthing at practice you have fifteen at the game you have nine. Go figure where soccer is leading here. And there is ten other clubs in the same boat. You guys read tomuch in to things. Unless you run three times a week five to seven klick there is no hope. It is just fun and thats all. I just like to spike my pell Posh just to see how he feals. Most of the times he lets things get to him.
Posh just remeber only good can judge. And will be when he comes back to corect the imposible. Cheers Remember tiger rub can cose you itatation. And also sileen. Coffee you drink tends to get to your nerves.Small offices tend to worp your thoughts. Be happy.No more twizers. Buy your self few of them blue wango and injoy your life.
Yomama know few guys but he knows very little on me. Chist once said you can fallow or you can lead. All the power to you. Do not be a sheep. Get to know people and than post.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats the way trace.Keap the good work up. Your help is always wellcome.
Dam got go watch Serbs and Croats.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the site Temple 3-0 UBC. I have only been able to catch a few Temple games all this year, however, they looked impressive and this is by far the best "B" team they have had. I knew coming into the season they would be competitive, but things are looking good. Next 2 games could determine the year. Good Luck boys

Gurps, I'm assuming you will have a game report Monday?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 2 - 2 Aryana: Frustration continues in the Norvan camp as we cannot find 90minutes of soccer with the team that we have. It was 2-0 early for Norvan and there were several chances to increase that lead before half but a poor clearance from our 6 finds us at 2-1 at halftime. 2nd half starts and Aryana is playing a bit more aggressively but Norvan is still getting chances but unable to get that 2 goal cushion. The wheels start falling off with about 15min left and Norvan starts leaving huge holes in the midfield that Aryana took advantage of to get long passes up to their speedy forwards. One pass to many finds a player with way to much space and the resulting cross is deftly headed into the corner of the net out my reach. Norvan continued with very unispired play and nearly gave up another goal on a breakaway. 2 points gone in a game that we controlled large swaths of and should have been over way before the final whistle.

On a side note my foot was starting to feel quite good over the past week. So much though that I attempted my first kick while handling a passback. Wow..pain...not ready for that shite. Day 56 and it still far from 100%

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about this Yomama and wolves wins again. Those dam kis are doing a good job. Yomama call Darkocirijak to see the St Anthony wolves play.
It might do him grate leal of good.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 2 - 0 Roos

The Roos flexibility was reminiscent of a young female romanian gymnast today as they actually ended up eating their own ass.

We went up 1-0 in the first 15 and then were reduced to 10 men shortly after. As a strong 10 man unit we pushed and finally potted another with about 20 to go. The ref evened things up with about 10 minutes to go by sending off a Roo for her second infraction.

A good win for us.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big show at Hastings today

Croatian versus Kosova

not so sure about the final score but everybody showed up....

Punches...pushing

ahhhh also the VANCOUVER POLICE

Pacific2010

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 2 - 0 Roos

The Roos flexibility was reminiscent of a young female romanian gymnast today as they actually ended up eating their own ass.

We went up 1-0 in the first 15 and then were reduced to 10 men shortly after. As a strong 10 man unit we pushed and finally potted another with about 20 to go. The ref evened things up with about 10 minutes to go by sending off a Roo for her second infraction.

A good win for us.

The Roo was sent off with 25 minutes to go , which didn't help you at all. We were in your half for the rest of the game.
Good luck "Merryhomos FC"... you are going nowhere and you won't be winning anything for a long time to come. Go and eat Whickhams shite.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just watch next year lad. All jokes a side I will send Peter twop three guys that will lift his level way up. Peter call Marijo Svorenic. Big tough gay can play very good D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0