Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monk are you upset. All the best for Chistmas. True Khalsa would never say that. It is all about class. Who cares about promotion. You just go down next year and sixty percent of guys go play some place elss. Keap your community going and build friendship that way your kids will have a place to play.

Mr. Base, I disagree with you once again. Cliff Ave, was a bottom feeder team that barely escaped relegation last year. They should have been relegated instead of Hellas in 2C because they had 3 or 4 less points. Again, this season, they are demonstrating that they do not belong in Div II. Cliff Ave. has no one to blame but themselves for fielding such a weak team. If they knew they didn't have the talent to even be somewhat respectable this season then they should have voluntarily relegated themselves to Div III before the season started and allowed a team that would be more competitive in Div II a chance to compete.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff-Ave:

As the current 9th placed team in the division and having played against these guys over the past few years, I say, they should go down. Although our two teams records are somewhat comparable, in my opinion(as biased as it may be), they are the weakest team in the divsion and have been so perennially over the past few years. Unless they do something dramatic in their last 5 games, it is highly unlikely that they will escape the hook to Div 3.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monk i do not disagree with you as far as they should have stepped down. That is not the case. Now all they have to do is add three four guys and stay there.
I think they have learned a huge leson this year. I can see them go with White Eagles next year. If they do both clubs will benifit. I have spent bit of time watching the club. It is not due to no work that got them to that point. It is lack of comitment from sertain guys.And you dam well know it is hard to rebuild during the season. Unless you have yoth moving up it is imposable for the club to grow. Cliff has got no kids in gold level. They only get guys from silver one. You know it will take them three years before those kids can play mens soccer. This is where soccer has to change. Kids must play in gold. It does not matter if they get smacked. At least they will learn what it takes to play at that level.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terapist you live in Canada is that not the proof you need. Good for all. The proof for you is a first breth we all take. With out him that would not be posible. You can call him what you want. Only one gives breth and takes it away.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get where you're coming from. But how do you not know it's attributed to science?

just had to keep stirring....:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The question is!! Is Yomama back and did he bring any fast Brasilians and Colombians to help out in the big push fot top spot. I see Watcher running down Prerie Avenue and Ceder road.
I am not sure why he would stop at the corner for few minutes and then run again. Second wind must be the reason. This dam snow is going to make the fields unplayable for first three weeks.
Yomama there is big bet going on that game you guys vs HNK. You just make sure you win. That will make big Zack get bigger. You never know what can happen in two years.
You guys have to do it before the legend gets to be fifty.
Good luck and all the best in New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0