Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup VMSL Imperial Cup 2012

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, you lost me with your rambling. Maybe you can talk to Angelo and ref the final. Unless your too busy reffing a u-7 girls tourney. They don't whine very much and they only talk back if you yell at them. You'll get the respect your looking for there little man. As for my keeper skills I am the shits like you say: I just have a really good team in front of me. Come to the final i'll be the one playing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, you lost me with your rambling. Maybe you can talk to Angelo and ref the final. Unless your too busy reffing a u-7 girls tourney. They don't whine very much and they only talk back if you yell at them. You'll get the respect your looking for there little man. As for my keeper skills I am the shits like you say: I just have a really good team in front of me. Come to the final i'll be the one playing.

I just said we could have a laugh together about your goalkeeping skills. ;)

Okay, Marco, I'll stop with the joking around. Congratulations on making the final of the Imperial Cup. You guys have assembled a good club at the open and masters level and I know a few of the guys there. You will be playing and I won't. I stopped 8 years ago as I am too old. Some guys in the league don't know when to stop.......

I don't want to upset anyone like Blue and White and Bulljive.....well he is just Bulljive.

Good luck in the final, Gentlemen. I've heard it is going to be an interesting warm-up. Both teams are going to be on their own goal line practicing long balls. The target players from each team will be in the opposing half and will be working on flick-ons to the opposite goal line and this will continue until the legs are good an warm. Similar to tennis players serving to each other before it gets returned the other way.

I'm guessing the game goes to penalties and SU win as Sheps is a master at stopping penalties. Once again, gentlemen, good luck. I won't be there as according to two-nine I'm reffing a U-7 game. But I will make it clear that it is an ELITE u-7 game. GIRUY

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well spoken CS. Especially the pregame warmup. I had no idea it was an elite tournament. My apologies. You do know that pks are my specialty. I don't have to run and i don't have to kick a ball (unless it goes to 13 again) and worst case scenario i can just fall over and there's a chance i might make the save. Should be a good final.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Imperial Cup Final has been moved to Kinsmen at 1PM on Sunday, weather and field conditions permitting. If Kinsman is too wet, then it will go at 1PM at Confederation turf, which is about a block to the north of Kinsmen. Masters A Cup has been moved to Confederation at 1100 hrs confirmed.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 1 Surrey Utd FF 0 final in OT in the Imperial Cup final. The SUFF keeper had an absolute blinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to 2'9' and the West Van team. Winning the Imperial Cup IS a big deal and there is a lot of history in the Cup. Well done and unlucky to Surrey United.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know why Angus Burke wasn't playing today? Surrey's attack was impotent without him.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it said 1912 on the cup. Bullshit that angus and proctor couldn't play. League. imperial and bcs should be seperate. How do we change this. Someone needs to give their head a shake.

We were the better team today. Surrey will admit that. Should have been over during regulation but Sheps stood on his head. One play my guy curled it around him and the rebound was a blister that he saved too. Tim Perry. man of the match for us. Biggest heart in the league and game winning goal. We deserved it. no one saw that bullet.

On to the BC's.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question: why does the Imperial Cup only include the Prem and Div 1? Why not scrap the Div 1 and Div 2 cups, and include all four divisions (Prem and Div 1-3) in the Imperial Cup?

It would be interesting to see how far some of the stronger Div 3 and Div 2 clubs could go. Campobasso last season might have done well...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This post is to funny

Question: why does the Imperial Cup only include the Prem and Div 1? Why not scrap the Div 1 and Div 2 cups, and include all four divisions (Prem and Div 1-3) in the Imperial Cup?

It would be interesting to see how far some of the stronger Div 3 and Div 2 clubs could go. Campobasso last season might have done well...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He makes a good point. A division 2/3 team has beaten a premier team before in this competition. We took Indo, who were Premier when we were in division 2. It would be more like the FA Cup. Premier teams come in at a certain point in the competition and division 1-3 battle it out. Why not? It would be a legitimate representation of the entire league.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0