Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp vs PCOV

The right or wrong time to have a boat load of suspensions? Maybe the league cup isn't important to them and it's better to have them ready for the BCs

PCOV
5 suspensions
Includes their 2 scorers: Patrick & Batista
Fantabby's in there as well.

This is the stupidiest league in the WORLD!!!! So do all the referee's put their cards in at the same time!!!! We are gonna be missing 7 starters do to this... We were looking forward to playing Sapperton and now its all gone to shame!! Looks like we might be defaulting cause we only have 8 players... We are calling players who haven t shown up since christmas to see if we can field a team!!!! So friggin disappointing...

WAB: it might be your year... We manhandled Westside and Richmond, you were next on the menu!!! How disappointing is this.

* I cannot believe the league would add up all the cards the very last game of the season, why couldn t they do that 3-4 games ago !!!! They RUIN what would of been an exciting game!!!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp vs PCOV

The right or wrong time to have a boat load of suspensions? Maybe the league cup isn't important to them and it's better to have them ready for the BC's

Rumour has it WAB is in cahoot's with Azzi? There is no way shape or form can a team have 7 starters out to due cards??

If Sapperton wants the tripple crown than they should put their cards aside as well as ours and take on our best vs their best 11...

WILL THE REAL WAB PLEASE STAND UP AND EARN THE CROWN!! THe tripple CROWN goes thru Commercial drive...;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jezus, at least BRM waits until the whistle blows before starting to whine.

:D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it WAB is in cahoot's with Azzi? There is no way shape or form can a team have 7 starters out to due cards??

If Sapperton wants the tripple crown than they should put their cards aside as well as ours and take on our best vs their best 11...

WILL THE REAL WAB PLEASE STAND UP AND EARN THE CROWN!! THe tripple CROWN goes thru Commercial drive...;)

Karma's a bitch, you get off lucky one week and bam your done the next.
Your sportsman ship is to be applauded, it is a lovely gesture for you to allow them to waive there cards. Where was that generosity when you played us.

Btw we are short a player for a jolly good doubles match at the bubble on Sunday, are you in?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Sapp is missing two players as well in Arnie Meers and Brian Donald due to suspension. I feel for PCOV, how does a league all of a sudden suspend 7 players. If there was a fight the game before maybe I could see this. But to get all of these suspensions due to the most part for an accumalation of yellows makes no sense! Unless PCOV recieved 6 yellows to all the offenders against RCIU, I find it hard to imagine. Don't get me wrong if you accumalate the yellows then a rule is a rule, but the league should do a better job of keeping up to date with everyhing!

Steve1234, I find that you are being to hard on RCIU, as they did have a pretty good season, and are still alive for the BC's!:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your sportsman ship is to be applauded, it is a lovely gesture for you to allow them to waive there cards. Where was that generosity when you played us.

I wouldn t be complaining if we played Richmond... You guys tried taking out our best player and looked what happened to you guys!! 5 goals in the back of your net..

We are playing Sapperton and it would of been nice to have at least 3 starters out not 7! No worries we will manage!

Ps: To Steve1234 you can pick up your tkts to watch the semi finals at the booth before you get into the stadium.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fantabby, you only have 4 guys out.

BTW, didn't we beat you 2-1 with only 10 and 6-0 with our best 11, not to mention the big SANDBAGGER coming up this summer? Isn't that enough punishment for one year?:D

Conductor, Brian & Arnie sat out their suspensions against Surrey last week. We played with 13 + Bohica

I know you'll play a tight, lunch-bucket game like Wickham did this Friday. Suck it up and it'll be a great game.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If players don't get in fights etc, then they probably have less of a chance of getting suspended.

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why don't you just bring up some players from your Div. 2 team, I know they are not that good, but at least you will have some bodies, can you have 3 under 35 guys in Cup? You could show up with a deep bench and out coach Mr. WAB.

hos

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you just bring up some players from your Div. 2 team, I know they are not that good, but at least you will have some bodies, can you have 3 under 35 guys in Cup? You could show up with a deep bench and out coach Mr. WAB.

hos

You can't CAT people in cup or provincials - you can only play for the team you are signed directly with. And everyone must be 35 - even if you have guys 32-34 signed on your team, they can not play in provincials.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
fantabulous said:
As for me i played 45 minutes and than got subbed off... My coach said my fitness needed a lot of work! Coach Rogers just knows what to say to motivate ya...

fantabolous said:
This is the stupidiest league in the WORLD!!!! So do all the referee's put their cards in at the same time!!!! We are gonna be missing 7 starters do to this... We were looking forward to playing Sapperton and now its all gone to shame!! Looks like we might be defaulting cause we only have 8 players... We are calling players who haven t shown up since christmas to see if we can field a team!!!! So friggin disappointing...

If I was you ... I'll very happy ...

See Fanty... you will have a chance to play 90+ minutes and Coach Roger will get a huge hug from you :D:D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Paci 2010, try to stay up to date!

If I was you ... I'll very happy ...

See Fanty... you will have a chance to play 90+ minutes and Coach Roger will get a huge hug from you

As stated earlier Fantab is suspended to!:rolleyes:

PCOV
5 suspensions
Includes their 2 scorers: Patrick & Batista
Fantabby's in there as well.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WABs Predictions
Cup Semi Finals
March 10 2009

Sapperton vs. PCOV
The game will be played at Mercer Turf. Hence, Sapp will have a changing room, PCOV will not. Adv - Sapp
The turf will be quick and PCOV is missing their 2 fastest players. Adv - Sapp
PCOV are missing 2/3rds of their scoring punch. Sapp are only missing pplmvr. Adv - Sapp
PCOV has 5 players out with suspensions. Sapp has 0. Adv - Sapp
Sapp played 2/3rds of a game last weekend. PCOV did not and could be rusty. Adv - Sapp
On paper it looks like an easy game for Sapperton, but this a derby and a lot of pride is on the line. I predict a very hard fought game for 85 minutes when Sapp puts it out of reach. 3-1 Sapperton.

WestVan vs Columbus
Columbus has been quietly winning and preparing themselves for the provincials. I don't think they really care about winning the league cup, but rather the BCs. Columbus will be loose and play smart football vs an aggressive WestVan side eager to revenge the loss to Sapp. The calm demeanor of Columbus will come through in the end. 2-1 PKs Columbus

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

WAB: it might be your year... We manhandled Westside and Richmond, you were next on the menu!!! How disappointing is this.

* I cannot believe the league would add up all the cards the very last game of the season, why couldn t they do that 3-4 games ago !!!! They RUIN what would of been an exciting game!!!!

FatTabby... if you played within the rules I would guess you wouldn't have this problem :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,
I believe you should keep up, isn't it Fantabby's brother who is suspended not Fantabby

How long was Fantabby going to let us think this?
Oh, I can just see him day dreaming about running out onto the field 20 seconds before kickoff. Sapperton players' jaws drop in disbelief. WWHAAAATT? All is for not, but Fantabby running all over the field and saving the day for PCOV - 4 goals, 1 assist and 1 cleared off the line. 5-0 drubbing. A great day for a great footballer showered with accolades, women and riches.

Ya, don't sprain that wrist of yours.:p:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0