Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not good Planks. Can only bend it about half way so far but the swelling has finally gone down. Hopefully I can be ready in two weeks when we meet again in the cup final. :D

You know you won't be ready, people-mover.:(

Planks, you definitely got the better of that tackle, but a keeper coming out usually wins. It looked ugly at the time. I'm just glad no one broke a leg.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,
I had a bit of a inertia thing going on ( 240lbs vs 175lbs). I too am glad there were no broken bones.
ppl_mvr.
Hope it heals quickly.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
240lbs?????? :confused::confused::confused: When did this incident happen? Grade 10?

JAGS:D

He was only standing on one leg at a time :D

I just read the 240lbs, and figured it was you Jags aka Richard Fromage. Then I saw there was a tackle involved so I new it was someone else.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[quoteBut I don't think the turf will help nor hinder Sapp. From all accounts, Wickham is a tough, hard working side and worthy of the high ranking.][/quote]

The turf will be like homefield advantage for Wickham, as they play all their home games on a turf field. Plus with the snow and artic chill that has just come in, Wickham will definitely feel like their at home on the cold North Shore! Due to these unforseen circumstances I am now picking Wickham over Sapp by very close score, maybe even overtime.

PCOV are rolling at the right time and will beat RCIU by 2 on friday!

Columbus already took care of the premier team in a close one. Now they take on Inter's farm team 22nd ave Lions. I say the Lion "will roar no more" after this weekend, Columbus in a close one again.

WV will get back on track, after their scare from last week against Alemania. SFU will battle hard but again WV will find a way to win.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Cup Predictions
Feb 26 2009

Wickham vs. Sapp 1-3 - Looking forward to seeing the team that easily destroyed the entire 1st Div.

PCOV vs. RCIU 2-1 (OT) - Tight to the end.

Columbus vs. 22nd Ave Lions 3-0 - Columbus is flying under the radar and starting to gel.

West Van vs. SFU 0-1 (PKs) - SFU shocks the world!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The turf will be like homefield advantage for Wickham, as they play all their home games on a turf field. Plus with the snow and artic chill that has just come in, Wickham will definitely feel like their at home on the cold North Shore! Due to these unforseen circumstances I am now picking Wickham over Sapp by very close score, maybe even overtime.
This is one of those non-BCS bowl games that scare the hell out of the big boys. The best Div1 team by a country mile vs the top ranked Premier team. As long as Sapp doesn't press too hard to prove it's dominance, instead respect their abilities, Sapp will win. This is the MotW.

PCOV are rolling at the right time and will beat RCIU by 2 on friday!
Agreed, but it'll be close.

Columbus already took care of the premier team in a close one. Now they take on Inter's farm team 22nd ave Lions. I say the Lion "will roar no more" after this weekend, Columbus in a close one again.
Blow out. Columbus is really good.

Too bad every game is on Friday night. All 4 games have some appeal.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Cup Predictions
Feb 26 2009

Wickham vs. Sapp 1-3 - Looking forward to seeing the team that easily destroyed the entire 1st Div.

PCOV vs. RCIU 2-1 (OT) - Tight to the end.

Columbus vs. 22nd Ave Lions 3-0 - Columbus is flying under the radar and starting to gel.

West Van vs. SFU 0-1 (PKs) - SFU shocks the world!

I will agree with all predictions with the exception of the last one...

West Van will steam roll over SFU...I think the west van boys have learn a lesson from the last game:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A perfect world will see the following:

Sapp
RCIU
Columbus
West Van

Make it happen!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you say that Regs?

A perfect world will see the following:

Sapp
RCIU
Columbus
West Van

Make it happen! [/QUOTE]

Does this mean SU is still gonna make a run for top 5 or 6th seed?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 27 points
No games

Westside 22 points
MFFF
Columbus

Slurrey 19 points
Cliff Ave
MFFF
Sapp

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
[The turf will be like homefield advantage for Wickham, as they play all their home games on a turf field. Plus with the snow and artic chill that has just come in, Wickham will definitely feel like their at home on the cold North Shore! Due to these unforseen circumstances I am now picking Wickham over Sapp by very close score, maybe even overtime.

Conductor what happened?? You used to be on the Sapp bandwagon on your predictions. Now we come up against a Div.1 side and you jump off? What gives?? :eek:

Sapp vs. Wickham (by at least 2)
PCOV vs. RCIU (Richmond is the hotter team right now.)
Columbus vs. 22nd Ave. (by 3 or more)
West Van vs. SFU (by 5)

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV will have to be in the final of the Masters Cup to make it in the BC's. Surrey will win the last three games and sneak in the provincials. Westside will also win there last two games:) Here are the six teams that make the BC's.

Sapp
RCIU
West Van
Columbus
Westside
Surrey

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ppl mvr, I just want to save you guy's for my picks come Provincials!

Code:
Conductor what happened?? You used to be on the Sapp bandwagon on your predictions.

Hose, I'm surprised at your call on this one. Aren't you a big fan of most of the PCOV players? :eek:

PCOV will have to be in the final of the Masters Cup to make it in the BC's. Surrey will win the last three games and sneak in the provincials. Westside will also win there last two games:) Here are the six teams that make the BC's.

Sapp
RCIU
West Van
Columbus
Westside
Surrey

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapp
RCIU
West Van
Columbus
Westside
Surrey
Hose go **** yourself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet