Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a spectator now, sounds like some good matches to be played this weekend...Conductor you were right! Cheers!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I'm actually surprised too, that you would ref any of RCIU's games? Wonder if it goes sideways for PCOV that they will be upset over conflict of interest?
:D
I'm surprised I was given the game but that shouldn't be a problem.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock, after some investigation, I have found out that you are correct!

I'm surprised I was given the game but that shouldn't be a problem.

Heard that you will be running the flag on the RCIU sidelines!:cool:

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The captain will probably be a excellent ref until the first call against Fantabulous. Good luck to all teams this weekened.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock, after some investigation, I have found out that you are correct!

Heard that you will be running the flag on the RCIU sidelines!:cool:

I can't believe you would be that concerned that you would go to the trouble of investigating this. :D

Yes, I will have to resort to 'running the line'.......should be there by about 8:23 or so.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain from what I've been told maybe you should have been playing as I'm sure RCIU could have used your talents tonight!:D

Yes, I will have to resort to 'running the line'.......should be there by about 8:23 or so.

As for "running the line" I also heard that RCIU used cheap and dirty tactics and where " Running Patrick" with cheap two footed tackles. The only people "running the line" where the donkeys on RCIUs sidelines. Anyways PCOV gave a big bitch slapping tonight 5-1 in a dominating one way performance! Looks like Sapp is up next for the Chop's as I heard late in the game Sapp was leading 2-1 over Wickham!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV to be the new Sapperton of the league next year with all the big signings from the just relegated Premier team. There are a few Richmond boys on that team too, so perhaps RCIU can improve after a 5-1 stomping, unrucky.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was 5 - 2..........as RCIU finished the majority of the second half with 9 men to the 10 men of PCOV. Conductor, you're flattering PCOV but don't worry about that. Sadly, the official in the middle lost the plot in the first half. Batista should have been sent off directly but that can never happen. It would have last week........

RCIU looked very flat tonight and it wasn't because of how brilliant their opponent was. They were far from that but PCOV was slightly more urgent, probably because they knew this is one way to possibly be guaranteed of getting to the Provincials. I did hear the whining from PCOV tonight though.....loud and clear. The RCIU sideline was extremely dignified throughout the game.

Good luck against Sapperton, PCOV......I have a feeling you might need it?????

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Report back that Sapperton prevailed 3-2 over Wickham, another short-handed effort, eight guys missing tonight -- what?

Stuck coaching the A team Cup game, missing guys there too, played with 10. Could it be that rumours of the best snow of the year at Whistler this weekend was a coincidence? Feel bad for the guys who really look forward to the Cup at this time of year, on the other hand, those guys got a full 90 tonight. Sounds like they did a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0