Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain from what I've been told maybe you should have been playing as I'm sure RCIU could have used your talents tonight!:D
As for "running the line" I also heard that RCIU used cheap and dirty tactics and where " Running Patrick" with cheap two footed tackles. The only people "running the line" where the donkeys on RCIUs sidelines. Anyways PCOV gave a big bitch slapping tonight 5-1 in a dominating one way performance! Looks like Sapp is up next for the Chop's as I heard late in the game Sapp was leading 2-1 over Wickham!

Wow cheap and dirty tactics, thats precious. No denying the score but you forgot to mention you guys had 10 vs 9 of us. Lappas is all hands and slapping guys no card( big girls blouse in my books). Our guy gets hit on the head from behind, the ref decides it's a two man affair, second yellow. Red. The bottom line 5-2 all down to one man Sam Abugail( not sure on spelling) he owned the right side of the field, instrumental on four goals. MOTM. I even bought him a drink after the game. Top notch effort. And for the record Conductor hearsay is for those not good enough to be there. Good luck to PCOV next week.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note we are officially protesting the game over the lack of corner flags. Two orange cones, a coke zero bottle and Fantabulouses spare dildo do not count.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 5 RICHMOND 2

I must say even though Richmond lost they came and gave it all they got! Within the first 10 minutes their center back takes a good twenty yard dash at patrick... It was not a clean tackle but a vicious attempt to get the ball and patrick!! Tempers flare and the outcome is their guy a red and patrick a red. Kudos to them for taking our best player out but also their last man was a good player as well.. All even after that! PCOV start taking it to them and the score line says it all. Once PCOV got their first goal it deflated the Richmond club... Not to much from the richmond team offensively but they are very hard nosed and play well. They went down another man and thats all she wrote. Needless to say Richmond never gave up and kept pressing. When you play Richmond you get skill and a lot of heart! But on this night you needed more than heart to beat us...

Kudos to Richmond for making the BC's... Onto Sapperton next week which is gonna be our toughest match till this date...

If we make the BC's i hope we get Richmond in any round as i think we fair well against them!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulouses spare dildo do not count.

Yes i brought a spare dildo for all the Richmond fans and players! i didn t want them only to get it during the game but also after wards while they were all bent over... I ran too much in the game so i figured by game end i can use my spare dildo and give it to them the same way we gave it to them during the game....

Life is Good and satisfying...!:wa:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...eight guys missing tonight -- what?
Feel bad for the guys who really look forward to the Cup at this time of year, on the other hand, those guys got a full 90 tonight. Sounds like they did a good job.

Sapp 3 - Wickham 2

Got to hand it to the 12 guys out for Wickham, they ran they're asses off for the full 90, tackled hard, and never gave up. Walks, you were spot on with your assessment last week.
But the score line was very flattering to Wickham and really this was never a close game. Sapp possessed 75% - 80% of the game and didn't put the screws to Wickham when it was a 2-goal lead. At times it felt like a scrimmage and for 35 minutes of the 2nd half it was a kickabout with Sapp controlling 95% of the play. The last 10 min Sapp had to try to get back to 'game' mode after Wickham scored. Wickham applied pressure and had the ball in the offensive end for most of that time, but never really threatened.

15th 1-0 off a Plankstonian bobble which gave WAB an open net.
25th 1-1 on a OG - great header, Justwanttoplay
35th 2-1 a garbage goal for Arnie after 2 shanks prior
46th 3-1 great shot by Roy Mattarollo from the top of the box
80th 3-2 cross which was finished nicely

Bohica had 1 Mercer changing room open. Wickham forgot to bring theirs.:) Sapp had an 16'x10' pop-up complete with walls, propane heaters and bench. It was at least 5 degrees warmer in there. Brilliant!

Fantabby, would you prefer to play at QP or Mercer?

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Move the game to Coquitlam Town Center Stadium ( neutral ground ) and charge admission.:eek: both teams should be able to fill the stands...:bronco:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M - good luck today. Your win today all but secures our spot in the BC's :D Not the prettiest way to make it, but what the heck.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, looking at it again, there is a chance that SU could catch us, but either way, your win opens up the special door.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp is top ranked and is the home team for the entire way of the Cup. Look at how it's set up.

WAB, I agree with your thinking, but was wondering how come RCIU had to leave their home turf to battle PCOV last night?

Steve1234, I wish I could have been there but unfortunately my bank account isn't good enough to take the time off work!:eek: As for getting Fantabulous a drink after the game,very classy act but maybe next time you should give him the drink before the game! :D

Sam Abugail( not sure on spelling) he owned the right side of the field, instrumental on four goals. MOTM. I even bought him a drink after the game. Top notch effort. And for the record Conductor hearsay is for those not good enough to be there.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, I agree with your thinking, but was wondering how come RCIU had to leave their home turf to battle PCOV last night?
Because PCOV was the higher team in the "bracket".

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, thanks for clearing that up. I never so the brackets,I was just going by the standings and RCIU had more points than PCOV.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve1234, I wish I could have been there but unfortunately my bank account isn't good enough to take the time off work!:eek: As for getting Fantabulous a drink after the game,very classy act but maybe next time you should give him the drink before the game! :D[/QUOTE]

Had I known Fan = Sam I doubt I would have been so generous.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for getting Fantabulous a drink after the game,very classy act but maybe next time you should give him the drink before the game! :D

Kudos to Steve1234 for buying Sam a drink... I must say he played a fantabulous game. As the rest of us i thought we played a tuff game. Defensively we shut Richmond down and offensively we scored on our chances! Good all around game.

As for me i played 45 minutes and than got subbed off... My coach said my fitness needed a lot of work! :confused: Coach Rogers just knows what to say to motivate ya... :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve1234, I wish I could have been there but unfortunately my bank account isn't good enough to take the time off work!:eek: As for getting Fantabulous a drink after the game,very classy act but maybe next time you should give him the drink before the game! :D

Had I known Fan = Sam I doubt I would have been so generous.[/quote]

Mr. Steve1234 i must admit we have 3 Sam's on our team.. The first Sam is really good looking, the other Sam is a great player... and Moi... Mr. Fantabulous... well lets just say i am the intellectual type... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0