Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking News: Master A Cup Final will be played before the Imperial Final at Kinsmen Stadium...kick off will be 11:30am...in case of field closure the finals will be moved to Confederation Turf...Kick off will be at 4:30pm after the Imperial Final...the date is still the same Sunday March 29, 2009...home field advantage now goes to Sir M's bunch...no bridges to cross for them and no seabus to the game....:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinsmen? I wish they left it at Point Grey. Do away goals count for anything? It'll be a battle on the grass!!!!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, that was an Excellent move. ;)

Christ that was quick? I never even replied to your email! Nor gave the parks board an answer on moving our games, so you would have an alternate.:cool:

Works for us, as we can play our games, and wander across the parking lot, to set up camp at Kinsmen!

Me thinks it's going to be a long day!:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking News: Master A Cup Final will be played before the Imperial Final at Kinsmen Stadium...

The FVSL must have something to do with this, there is now way anyone from the VMSL could have organized a full day of Cup soccer at one park. WhistleBlower must be behind this.

Good move, and at Kinsmen to boot, nice.

hos

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree that this is a great move and will definitely add to the fan base! I don't think the FVSL had anything to do with this move though!

The FVSL must have something to do with this, there is now way anyone from the VMSL could have organized a full day of Cup soccer at one park. WhistleBlower must be behind this.

Good move, and at Kinsmen to boot, nice.

hos

I actually believe the Master's cup was moved up to Kinsman because of the NSCL. You see the NSCL is also hosting their league cup finals on Mar 29 right beside Kinsman at Confederation turf. What a better way for the way VMSL to do some scouting before Provincials and vice Versa as I'm sure the NSCL teams will be coming over after to watch the VMSL Master's final!:D

KILBY CUP

DATE TIME PARK HOME VS AWAY

Mar 29 10:45am Confederation A Final vs A Final

JIM LOWE CUP

Mar 29 12:30pm Confederation B Final vs B Final

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor

And you questioned why the A final was before the B final?

It's so we can stand around drinking beer and watch a game!:D

I actually went to mass yesterday on St Paddy's day, I prayed to the Big Guy to give me patience with new managers!:cool: It isn't working!

Still will be a good day out! Coveside will be there, as we are going to default our semi final game this Sunday,as it is going to be on gravel! Then we have this day off!:mad:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ that was quick? I never even replied to your email! Nor gave the parks board an answer on moving our games, so you would have an alternate.

Now that I think of it, I guess asking you to reply on the morning of March 18th was not the best choice of timing to ask for a favour! Thx anyway.

So, we move on...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEfSnjL0pd8"]YouTube - U2 - With Or Without You[/ame]

Now the two other cups than the Jim Lowe and Kilby will be decided that same day. Should be fun for everyone.

Sir M.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CSide:

When was the decision made to call it the Jim Lowe Cup?

That's awesome. I'm sure Jim will be watching - the only man I know who could have worn the number 69 on his jersey and legitimately claim it was because it was his age...:D

RIP Jimmy. We miss you...

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, enough fun on this thread and the VMSL Masters Prem thread, lets get serious. Sapperton is in fact the home team in the Cup Final. So just to give the heads up to WAB, Bohica etc, Kinsman has been closed all winter, so it will need to be lined, measured, nets etc, and as home team that is your responsibility on a neutral site. Having said that, I am a reasonable man, and I will help you out. I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNMDi0JByK0&feature=related]YouTube - the godfather part 1 - don corleone & other families[/ame]

So WAB get hold of me. I will help/facilitate.

Sir M.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, enough fun on this thread and the VMSL Masters Prem thread, lets get serious. Sapperton is in fact the home team in the Cup Final. So just to give the heads up to WAB, Bohica etc, Kinsman has been closed all winter, so it will need to be lined, measured, nets etc, and as home team that is your responsibility on a neutral site.
Sir M.

The league will take care of it....right?:(

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, what are the West Van colours for the final?

BTW, we are going to kick your ass!!!!Seriously. Getting pumped now.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uncle Bob
AB is on the trot four a 4peat, bring it on. Sir M , put your $ on the Tar Heels.Good luck in the Provincials, RIP Donnie and Kevin. Say hi to the Donald bros, Arnie and sully. Cheers to the Rangers beating Sap in the finals.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, what are the West Van colours for the final?

BTW, we are going to kick your ass!!!!Seriously. Getting pumped now.

Tooo much information about your Saturday evening WAB.

But enough about that.

WV will wear blue tops, white shorts, and red socks. The league relies on the home team to prepare the field for these games, but WVFC will help. Hopefully Sapp will be a bit classier than Metro Ford in 2007 at Kinsman when the home side Wolves flat out refused to line the field, and the visitors had to step up and get it done. Bad karma for the home side that day.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully Sapp will be a bit classier than Metro Ford in 2007 at Kinsman when the home side Wolves flat out refused to line the field, .

No team likes coming over the bridge to Kinsman, didn't Metro Ford boys take the Kinsman sign after a game, to get back at Higgsy for taking thier name of the Provincial Cup. Love the old shananigins.

WAB, why should you guys line the pitch, they are getting all the profits from the pints and pies sold that day.

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league relies on the home team to prepare the field for these games, but WVFC will help.

Please supply the nets so that we don't have to take them down before the Open final. That would make the league look bush.:rolleyes:

Send Besty to help Bohica push the field liner.

Sapp corner flags? OK by me. FYI, if you don't mind, Sapp corner flags have the Sapp logo on them.
Should I go out and buy a trophy or does the league have one?
I've also got a buddy who can referee unless we just call our own fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0