Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could have sworn I used the word trying.

The VMSL decided, I am sorry, but that is the way the league works. I told them what two field spots we had open and that we were available.

I do understand that 8AM sucks, and judging by the way it is raining up here by the mountains, the grass being open at 10AM will be a tall order.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
THis just in:

There was a game already scheduled at 8AM.

So Cerebral Smallsy & Dancin Bear your game now is:

[size=+2]Sunday Nov. 22 at Ambleside 6AM[/size]

I suggest you two sleep in the changing room to avoid the driving. Hey Smallsy maybe is good NO BABY DISTURBANCE, actually you will sleep like a BABY. :D:D

PS. Do not blame Sir M or anybody involved with West Van F.C... Sorry mates...League's decision.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 AM should be better for some of the West Van players, have you seen all of them out in the daylight together, never, it is like trying to get Penner and CJ in the same room, doesn't happen. Perhaps a Late, late, late night game will work, for the night crawlers of the team.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXlK-Dktnk&feature=related"]YouTube- From Dusk till Dawn - pussy scene[/ame]

Is that Teddy back with Peg?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
THis just in:

[SIZE=+2]Sunday Nov. 22 at Ambleside 6AM[/SIZE]

I suggest you two sleep in the changing room to avoid the driving. Hey Smallsy maybe is good NO BABY DISTURBANCE, actually you will sleep like a BABY. :D:D

PS. Do not blame Sir M or anybody involved with West Van F.C... Sorry mates...League's decision.

I thought there were changing room issues way over there? Will we even get a changeroom?:)

I actually find it amusing that this is seriously the time we have to play football. It's not like I will be out on the bevvy....my legs just don't work at that time.....and on painted concrete to boot?????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smalley, your tickets are for Friday night? You should be ok for Sunday, no?:D

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THis just in:

[size=+2]Sunday Nov. 22 at Ambleside 6AM[/size]

MIght need a new plan... change room will be locked :D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just advised that all West Van grass fields are CLOSED this weekend. Looks like our match will be at 8am Ambleside Turf.

Smallsy ................ this is for you.:cool:

Attachments

• alarm clock.jpg
    alarm clock.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 41

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags,

Smally's already got something like that which also cries and shits all over the place.

dontletmedownjasonthatsahellofasetupline

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy make sure you bring a hammer, screwdriver for the lock on the dressing room door and a wrench for the hot water tank. Almost forgot, the parking lot will be closed because of flooding, so you you have to park at the mall!
Cheers,

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Hose...flooding. Thanks for the reminder I'll have to decide if I am taking the seabus over from my downtown digs.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 1:0 Surrey - good game, plenty of missed chances and a good ref who, for once, didn't ref like it was a baskeball game. DD3 with the winner top shelf left peg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0