Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The march to the big leagues continues for the Flying Horses - Masters Div 2 action proceed.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Regs!! Flying Horses are looking forward to their match this weekend vs Bombastic!! Will have a full line with most of the new signings in attendance. Looking forward to Div 2. At training tonight, rumors were flying that a few more guys are coming out in the next few weeks.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flying Horses have a decent effort this Sunday morning. Beat Bombastic 2 to 0. Play next Saturday night at 8:00 pm!! Hopefully the lads will be ready to play after spending the day in the beer garden at the Westerns.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard the FH's were on fire yesterday, even though the 'Braintrust' of the squad was in Maui. Myself & Eagles have set in place a great plan for the rest of the year........Team Parties after ever game! Good to be back, but no better place than Maui with B-Rad, Spada, Burrzy, Nico and the rest of the crew!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well - in Portland - almost back to YVR. Maui was great.

Heard team party was crazy last nite!! Next one should be better on December 2nd - thanks to City for organizing!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Flying Horses seem to be in control of the division right now. Have a few games in hand on Maple Ridge and Roma. Potentially could be 8 points up on teams after games are made up.

Big weekend this weekend - 2nd annual Flying Horses Christmas Party/Rookie Night. Hopefully, we will be recovered by Sunday to play SFU.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win for Flying Horses over Roma on Sunday morning - 4 to 0. Jags with the goal of the year, left foot rocket into the top corner. Two more wins will secure promotion to 1st Division.

Merry Christmas to all!!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you said you shut Roma out?

Hello?!?!?!? I'm right here. I actually did score on the proper net this time. I'm now the proud holder of a few Flying Horses records:

1a) First Goal scored by Flying Horses
1b) First OG scored by Flying Horses

....... both happened in the same game v. WV Masters Premier. Nothing better than winning two categories all with the same goal. :eek: Top shelf header that I still strongly believe that Eagles should have stopped.

2) Eyes Closed Left Footed Volley from 25 yards out into top shelf. Voted Flying Horses All Time Best Goal. Eagles was the sole voter after I bought him 4 pints.

Good way to end out 2011 with a solid win v. Roma.

JAGS

** RF ....... it has been dully noted that you 'Likes this'. I will be keeping that in the memory bank for the next time I see you. :eek:

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags - it was brilliant - it was actually 4 Palm Bay drinks that you bought for me - I was able to use the official WVFC Flying Horses Koozie. I am visiting Disneyland this week and I am hoping to get a photo of a few characters holding the Koozie!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS; said:
** RF ....... it has been dully noted that you 'Likes this'. I will be keeping that in the memory bank for the next time I see you. :eek:

You're going up front at the Ethnic Tourney now.
We expect big things out you.

;)

Well done on another good year thus far boys.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, over 40's needs more competitive teams. Columbus and 22nd Ave. Lions are the only ones...Westside has been disappointing as they don't have all of their quality bodies out there.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediction is that Columbus won't be quite as good after the Jan 15th transfer deadline. I think Colbow has scored half of the goals for them (and in Premier too).

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horses play at queens park (maybe) this weekend against Pcov. A win guarantees promotion to Div 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0