Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 2, 22nd Ave Lions 0. Lions are an improved team and will stay up. They could be a threat to potentially catch the final BCs spot, they have a big vocal goalkeeper who is solid.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 3-0 SU. Surrey went down a man in the first 10 with a straight red which was deserved as the SU player clearly took a swing and connected on our guy. PCOV controlled the game from there and finished our chances. My first game in a few months...nice to get a run in. Also, I hear our name mentioned that we moan or whine a lot but I think SU is right up there if not the top from what I saw. Unless, they couldn't get over the red card for the whole game. Anyways, I don't think it looks good right now for them staying up. Good win for us and on to Sapp next week (depends on the weather) for the last game before the break.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M

Re: [VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012
The other team went from 11 to 8 in about 10 minutes, fouled like crazy when under pressure, and then yelled/swore at the ref, got cards, got sent off as a result and then they just quit. If it went 90 it could have been really ugly for them. Hopefully we get a better run this coming week before the Western Canadians.

I believe Sir M was talking about SU in this post above.

[QUOTESU do not whine nearly as much as PCOV.][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if PCOV has ever received a red card vs WV. Looks like Sir M is stirring the pot here!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0