Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night's results:

22 Ave Lions: 2 Westside: 3

Metro Ford: 3 Columbus: 3

Sapperton: 4 Wickham: 0

PCOV Sporting: 1 West Van: 2

Sunday:

Surrey Utd vs Richmond

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS, WV went up 2-0 in the first 30 minutes, could have had a couple more but Mario played well. PCOV came on and pressed in the second half, and got one at about the 70 minute mark. PCOV got a guy sent off with about 5 to go. PCOV had about 16 or 17 guys, WV had 14. Ref was sub-standard, I have never seen him before. I believe Planks has now won 15 straight or something.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS, WV went up 2-0 in the first 30 minutes, could have had a couple more but Mario played well. PCOV came on and pressed in the second half, and got one at about the 70 minute mark. PCOV got a guy sent off with about 5 to go. PCOV had about 16 or 17 guys, WV had 14. Ref was sub-standard, I have never seen him before. I believe Planks has now won 15 straight or something.

Sir M

Sir M, you seem to miss all the chances we had in the second half to put you guys away. First goal you score Mario had it in his hands and someone kicked it out. Second you scored on a lucky bounce we handed you. Other than that, it was portuguese the whole second half. If we put half our chances in the net, we would of won 3-1. We had 3 sitters in the 2nd half.

Sir M, your so bias it makes me laugh. :)

It would be nice if you gave a game report on how the game was played and not how you wish your team could of played.

Oh well, off to Richmond next.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said you came on in the second half, too big of a hole for you guys to get out of against a team likeWest Van. Tough to concede that many early at your home park (or any park) and win or compete tothe level our friend Conductor has predicted for your side if you let that happen.

My thoughts.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding me?! That second goal was a clinical finish!!

---
I am here: Google Maps

Yes your right besty. Its like me inviting you over for a nice steak dinner. You had nothing to do with the prep work but you sure gobbled it down.

Looks like the Portuguese Club is handing out early christmas presents

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was. He should not have sent off the PCOV guy and he jammed on a couple PK calls for WV.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was. He should not have sent off the PCOV guy and he jammed on a couple PK calls for WV.

Sir M, stop smoking crack during the game, take off your white westvan g-string with a battery operated dildo in the rear end, and go acquire some soccer sense from Besty before you give your bias game reports.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will somebody please mention "THE SAVE"

Westvan up 2-1, Portuguese player with a ROCKET from about the penalty box area. Most leagues in the world this would of been a goal, unfortunately planks somehow gets his paw on the ball while hes about 3 feet off the ground sideways. ((( Great SAVE )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0