Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaededaiku

Oct 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty sure he was playing right back??!!....and was even left last man back near the end...and did well 1v1 to thwart the little Englishman who tore Scotland a new one in the final.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea, I did not actually recognize any of the guys in the final, but it would be unusual for an England player to be taken on by an Ireland team I would think.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't at our game but heard we (PCOV) lost to Columbus 3-2. Also heard Sapp won 2-1.

Hardballzfreezinghisballzoffingrandprairiefor5moreweeks!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 1 Wickham 0. West Van finally put one in with about 15 to go after missing a ton of chances. Planks with the shutout.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's games:

Friday:

22 Ave Lions at Metro Ford

Wickham at Richmond

Westside at PCOV (MOTW)

Columbus at Sapperton

Sunday:

West Van FC at Surrey Utd

Predictions?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't there but PCOV with a big win against a Westside team that's been on a roll 4-0. Smallsy or Fanta can give the game report. Well done boys!!!:wa:

P.s...i know we were missing 5-6 guys and not sure if Westside had everyone out or not.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't there but PCOV with a big win against a Westside team that's been on a roll 4-0. Smallsy or Fanta can give the game report. Well done boys!!!:wa:

P.s...i know we were missing 5-6 guys and not sure if Westside had everyone out or not.

Westside are a very good team but unfortunately we were the better team tonight. This is their first loss in 10 teams. Kudos to them as they will be a thorn in everyones side this year.

The VMSL standings has gotten tighter especially with the front leaders Columbus and Westside losing tonight..

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now I have figured out why this thread has been so dead lately. Only 3 people made picks for the weekend games and so far all of the are 0-4! To be honest everyone is afraid to come on here and post as they will probably be wrong!!:confused: as for the Westside vs Porkchops game I had the good fortune to be at this game tonight and watched 60 minutes of soccer, but was caught having to tend to work for 30 minutes of this games and unfortunately never saw a goal. Both teams were missing a few key guys, but at the end of the day PCOV was deserving of all 3 points. Bohica was excited about his goal against Columbus that he even decided to make a post game appearance in the Porkchops dressing room to give them a detailed report of how well he played and even showed the video footage of his goal against Columbus on his I-phone 4. Again I didn't hear everything that he was saying but it sounded like he was saying if WAB had been in the line up the final score could have been worse for Columbus! The best part about Bohica's story telling was after a few pints and everyone knowing what the final score was and who had scored after seeing video footage, Bohica kept on reminding the Porkchops that he scored the game winning goal!:D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but still in relegation trouble....
Lions had only ten to start but showed very well with some good attack against a slower MF squad. Their backline looked tired but had extra bodies. Two fantastic strikes one from each team too.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Wickham/Richmond makes SU feel a bit better especially with the 22 Ave win I bet. Funny things happen when teams play on long weekends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0