Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags that's because you never seen the pitch. I do remember when you used to see the pitch. Just After Goal Scored, hence the meaning of JAGS.

Team Sharter ...... Very witty acronym. Must have taken you a while to come up with that one. I'm pleased to see that someone is tracking my career. Guess you will then know that the WV Flying Horses did indeed secure promotion to 1 Div last night. Oh, btw I did gets lots of paying time last night in a 4-0 win. Actually, too much time and tough for me to come on 'Just After Goal Scored', when they didn't score.

Just
A
Good
Sub

Sharter ..... your squads water bottles are getting a bit low. You better get back to your Team Duties.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharter ..... Actually, this is 'Masters Premier' thread, which means 'Old Guys' soccer. Face the reality, you are washed up in this sport, and you're probably more washed up than most. If I don't play in the Champions League, does that preclude me from posting in that thread?!?! Does playing with your Buddies make you a shitbox? Maybe ask guys like Chris Franks or Davide Xausa, who play for Rainforest in Masters Div 3 if they are shite boxes. No, they are not, they just wanna play with their Buddies, kick a ball around and enjoy a beer. Maybe cuz you don't have any buddies, you don't understand that concept or are just a muppet, or probably both.

Back to my shitbox life I go and shitty Div 2. Hang on, Div 1 next year, so probably see you there and hope that rates me as less of a shitbox.

JAGS

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must admit a little bit shocked that SU will be relegated. I honestly thought they would at least make it interesting.:confused: As for JAGS comments on Team Starter

Maybe cuz you don't have any buddies,

I will be the first one to openly say I'm good buddies with Team Starter so he at least has one buddy!! JAGS, BTW glad to hear you are still playing. Nothing wrong with getting out for a run, enjoying pints and hanging with buddies!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread again jagass, go hang out with your friends and stay off this thread. We don't care to hear from 2nd div bums.

Sharter ..... you must be related to Tubby. The quality of your post are only at a level of a guy that chewed on paint chips when you were 10. Tell me when you play next and I'll be out there to cheer you on. Seriously, tell me when you are on the pitch next and I will be there to wave the Sharter flag and see what it takes not to be a shite box. If you are at such a level above a shitbox div 2 player (soon to be div 1) let me know, as I wanna be a better person and hope to be like you some day. (and that does not include shaving my back).

JAGS

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually based on what I heard Lions have no bodies hence withdrawing from cup round Freddy.
In terms of SU being relegated, Regs wasn't out on Friday which definitely hurt them. They could have used them as they are also struggling for bodies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jagass you muppet, beat it. Post on your own thread. I got no time for a bench warmer looking to find a new friend.

Sharter ..... You are not doing well on this back and forth. Tell me when you play next and I will be there to see if the Caps or any good Premier Team is willing to sign you. I am more than willing to see if your Masters Premier career puts any $$$ in the bank for you on a weekly basis. If not, welcome to Old Guys Rec soccer. Which means find a good squad, enjoy a run and a pint. My friend RF and Coach know what that is all about. Guess that is why Scotland O38's do so well each year. Quality guys that wanna work as a team and enjoy a pint (RF usually has 2). Same as WVFC. Guess that is why PCOV has hoisted so many trophies over the years. Let me know when you actually win something, and I'll be the first to give you congrats. Until then, you are just the same level as a shitbox Div 2 Team (btw ...... soon to be Div 1).

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharter ..... You are not doing well on this back and forth. Tell me when you play next and I will be there to see if the Caps or any good Premier Team is willing to sign you. I am more than willing to see if your Masters Premier career puts any $$$ in the bank for you on a weekly basis. If not, welcome to Old Guys Rec soccer. Which means find a good squad, enjoy a run and a pint. My friend RF and Coach know what that is all about. Guess that is why Scotland O38's do so well each year. Quality guys that wanna work as a team and enjoy a pint (RF usually has 2). Same as WVFC. Guess that is why PCOV has hoisted so many trophies over the years. Let me know when you actually win something, and I'll be the first to give you congrats. Until then, you are just the same level as a shitbox Div 2 Team (btw ...... soon to be Div 1).

JAGS

JAGS, now while I agree with your post, you may want to re examine the quote in bold.

Hi RF/Coach. :cool:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pleased to see that someone is tracking my career. Guess you will then know that the WV Flying Horses did indeed secure promotion to 1 Div last night. Oh, btw I did gets lots of paying time last night in a 4-0 win. Actually, too much time and tough for me to come on 'Just After Goal Scored', when they didn't score.

A few weeks ago i passed by to check out a WV flying horses game. These guys are pretty good. I happened to look over on the bench and noticed jags. I took a quick snapshot on my iphone

jag.jpg

Jags: With most people, the left side of your brain does some things, and the right side does others. In your case, however, neither side seems to do a whole lot. Go beat it, you MUPPET!:cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU isn't mathematically quite yet done though, no?
Not to beat a dead horse.......but I think & know surrey are done !!forever!!thats too bad!!i guess youth is where it is at in 0-35!look at the top teams most players have just turned the 35 year mark!time to start thinking about no slide tackles in the 0-40 league
Regs u should call between the pipes & start a dynasty
Just saying

Sid

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to beat a dead horse.......but I think & know surrey are done !!forever!!thats too bad!!i guess youth is where it is at in 0-35!look at the top teams most players have just turned the 35 year mark!time to start thinking about no slide tackles in the 0-40 league
Regs u should call between the pipes & start a dynasty
Just saying

Sid

And I'm just saying that's not even close to being correct. As far as our squad goes, we have one that is approaching 35. The vast majority are 40 or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0