Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters' preseason 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny:

This is why you usually only post in the younguns' threads. All of us old farts knew that already.:D The album came out in 1987, about the same time as a lot of your teammates.

Scotty:

Harley was the peeler at the Niagara that I was talking about. Yes, I've witnessed her beer bottle tricks (all of them). Especially fun when she scared the hell out of a couple of Merkin sailors fresh off the farm... ("OMG, what's she doing with that bottle?" "Is she going to drink that?").

Thanks for the mammaries,

Trece

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny:

This is why you usually only post in the younguns' threads. All of us old farts knew that already.:D The album came out in 1987, about the same time as a lot of your teammates.

Scotty:

Harley was the peeler at the Niagara that I was talking about. Yes, I've witnessed her beer bottle tricks (all of them). Especially fun when she scared the hell out of a couple of Merkin sailors fresh off the farm... ("OMG, what's she doing with that bottle?" "Is she going to drink that?").

Thanks for the mammaries,

Trece

I was at a stag at the Old PMI in port moody. How about this for a Harley classic sticking large popsicles in her muffy and some poor bastard ate all 4 of them she used in the act. He kind of looked like Rangerforever with lots of hair and skinny. But that was 17 yrs ago too.:D

$$$MAN

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman....what are you doing on this site....you're usually castin' and baitin' on the FVSL....

Trece...she plain scared me (Harley that is)...lookin' at my beer...how dare she!!

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
VPD Open defeated WVFC Masters 1-0 this eve. Bad rainy night, good game. Youth and strength ultimately edged out skill and cunning this eve. Both teams are looking good for this year. VPD have their big tournament, this year it is in Seattle, in two weeks time.

Sir M.

I think it must have been 1-1... Nice night for a rainy game though.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a goal from a unreliable source. No worries...The lads must have forgotten it as it was quite early in the match. Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK, apologies. That is the problem with trying to coach two teams at once I guess, and I stand corrected. (PS you guys are way to humble).

The final score last nite was VPD Open 1, and WVFC over 30s 1. SCK scored for WVFC.

Sir M.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman....what are you doing on this site....you're usually castin' and baitin' on the FVSL....

Nothing going on in the Fvsl side, rather boring actually. I'm actually looking forward to Taxman picking on Rangerforever. I needed a toke of the TTP crackpipe so I thought I would ease myself in after taking the summer off. :eek:I think Coach has stopped drinking or bought an old pair of Gene Simmons old Kiss boots he's quiter when he stands 5' 9". Give me some good reading because as Taxman asked fcukin slow market, I need something to entertain myself with.

$$$MANAHUMBLESPECTATOROFVMSL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumor that Batista has left Columbus for PCOV this year.

BRM should reap some rewards with the recent open premier merger btwn SU & Firefighters - not for this year but for future years for sure... the Upfront road tour 2010 has a nice ring to it :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
See what we started....great training session last night. Fun to practice with more than 5 guys. Lots of summer swill leaking out of the pores....as for the Batista rumour...heard that myself last night...seems he's gone to play with friends...but if he's not happy there...hmmm..

Cheers!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Batista rumours are true as he's been at PCOV's last 3 practices. PCOV has been trying for many years to get him, going back to the days when they were actually in Premier open. So Scottyshell what are you saying about Columbus?

Code:
seems he's gone to play with friends...

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why wouldn't Batista go to Inter ? Hose told me that Inter was the CAT squad for Columbus ... not to start anything of course. Moneyman - why didn't you make Batisita an offer - or are you going to wait until the season starts like Sundin ?
Sorry Money but I promised Rangerforever that I wouldn't pick on him - how would you feel if your 10 year old kid was faster than you and had more hair on his butt than you had on your head .... it just wouldn't be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0