Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys i have not been posting... I've been in the dominican republic for the past week and have a few more days to go. First time on the computer and miss ya all on ttp... Its 35 degrees here and sunny everyday.

PS: Go Westside go.... :) :D

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK I will be a bit tired but I wish I can feel well rested as you. Sharing game time with Brolly must be tough. How is that 20min a game going for you?

Maybe he's got it right SCK, in two games his club hasn't scored a goal and has let 10 in versus WestVan... HOSE how's that 90 mins a game going for you ?? by the way nice goal today SCK !!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys i have not been posting... I've been in the dominican republic for the past week and have a few more days to go. First time on the computer and miss ya all on ttp... Its 35 degrees here and sunny everyday.

PS: Go Westside go.... :) :D

Your still fat and shitty enjoy the holiday

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We just got the bounces today. Columbus quality side and all class. Leaugue is one thing, but I think we all play for the provincials.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are only two games this coming, both make up games.

Sunday, 1000 at Cloverdale, Sapperton vs Surrey Utd

Sunday, noon at South Memorial, Columbus at Westside

Both games do not mean much as far as the standings go, it looks like Columbus will very likely finish second, Surrey will finish eighth, Sapp could possibly catch Westside for third. But the top four BCs qualifiers from the VMSL are now confirmed.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic, but saw Eagles hanging across the street in a suit last Friday, looking pretty regal. Could be that Milestones in Coquitlam may drop right off Eagle's (and everyone's) list for a few weeks, any ideas which ones are worth lining up for?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be that Milestones in Coquitlam may drop right off Eagle's (and everyone's) list for a few weeks, any ideas which ones are worth lining up for?

I don't know... I went downtown with Mosher; we got there a little late, had ID but couldn't get in anywhere.

signed, Mayor
WAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0