Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van has had 17 different players score at least one goal this year. They finished second in the league in goals for, and first (by a lot) in least goals against, and also goal differential, with eleven shutouts, on their way to the league title.

There is no need to shorten the bench yet that I have seen.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defence wins ya games but won t win you championships! :rolleyes:

I don't know for sure for this year, but I do know that JAGS has scored several goals for West Van during their four VMSL League/League Cup titles in the five years they have been in this league.

Sir M.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS
I still dont think jags is one of those 17 is he?

Yes, I actually do have a goal this year. Fantubby, I am sure you are responsible for many goals this year, but clearly at the wrong end of the field with your GAA. Fantubby aka OG.

JAGS

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Jags!! Eagles is getting the Olympic burnout. Had to go to the Reebok hockey party last night at the Commodore. Great to see you guys the other night.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Sapperton today at CAP.

Sums up the season well for us.

Regs, what was the game like? All I know is Sapp had 12 players. Sums up our season: 23 guys signed, 12 healthy / committed (I was away, hence I guess uncommitted)

But now we'll start getting the guys to training and be ready for the cup run.:rolleyes:

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, what was the game like? All I know is Sapp had 12 players. Sums up our season: 23 guys signed, 12 healthy / committed (I was away, hence I guess uncommitted)

But now we'll start getting the guys to training and be ready for the cup run.:rolleyes:

round them up WAB.... maybe rou will have another game or two....

WAB = Fantubby

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If our game is any indication WAB you guys will have all 23 three there in cup run including yourself. I thought Sapp looked great the last match at Queens but something has to be done with your facilities....

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If our game is any indication WAB you guys will have all 23 three there in cup run including yourself. I thought Sapp looked great the last match at Queens but something has to be done with your facilities....
The 3rd base side changing rooms are fantastic! What is wrong with the other one? I never go over there. Is there hot water yet?

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 3rd base side changing rooms are fantastic! What is wrong with the other one? I never go over there. Is there hot water yet?

There might be hot water, but couldn't check as they were locked. :D I believe that Mosher had the key from when Westside played there last, but he was going to be late so we never got to enjoy the changeroom.

JAGS

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There might be hot water, but couldn't check as they were locked. :D I believe that Mosher had the key from when Westside played there last, but he was going to be late so we never got to enjoy the changeroom.

JAGS

Hahahaaa... :wa: Your funny jags. Good guy to have on the bench:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0