Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's a new year and we're hiiting the home stretch - some teams are going to be done the regular season by the end of this month... doesn't seem right for some reason.

By the time half of us get fit again, they season will done... except for Cup play.

Anyways, first games back this Friday night - anyone else not ready? :(

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's a new year and we're hiiting the home stretch - some teams are going to be done the regular season by the end of this month... doesn't seem right for some reason.

By the time half of us get fit again, they season will done... except for Cup play.

Anyways, first games back this Friday night - anyone else not ready? :(

We had a good session indoors on Saturday night at Carson. Good to get a run in, but fitness might need to pick up a bit as 'Coach of the Year' and 'Eagles' had obviously been working on their Fitness levels over the Holiday Season and were a step better than everyone else. :D

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM: "Taxman, can you or someone else advise where Coquitlam Town Center Cunnings is located...thx."

This might explain why so many crimes are going unsolved out there. I believe it is next to Town Center Lingis.

Signed, Sherlock Holmes

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks games:

Friday eve:

Westside at Sapperton
West Van at Metroford FF
Surrey Utd at Columbus
Richmond at Wickham

Sunday:

PCOV A at Cliff Ave.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM: "Taxman, can you or someone else advise where Coquitlam Town Center Cunnings is located...thx."

This might explain why so many crimes are going unsolved out there. I believe it is next to Town Center Lingis.

Signed, Sherlock Holmes

Go past Coquitlam Centre - if you hit Harrison Hot Springs you've gone too far. Glad I could help :cool:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes..............a group who who wish to play on a grass pitch rather than the concrete league we have now created!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Said by the Lad who plays on Hillcrest...DB have you not both played 12 games so far?

DD3

Did....but as you know, that Olympic thing has put an end to that monstrosity called Hillcrest. Turf from hereon in:D

I'm guessing the news that Hillcrest going to the parks in the sky would be bad news for you DD3....what with it being an equalizer an all;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that sucked.

Columbus 3
BRM 1

We started well and went up 1-0 about 20 minutes in. I thought the first half as a whole was fairly even although Columbus were much more dangerous going forward than we were. They notched 2 before the half was out.

Second half was more of the same until we pretty much ran out of gas.

Columbus is a very good team and have many options going forward. Too bad they're Italian :D

On to PCOV I think next Sunday on grass!

Regs.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van beat MFFF 4-1 out in Coquitlam, and I was told at the Queens Cross on pretty good authority by the Wickham guys that they had a 2-1 win over Richmond at William Griffin. Interesting game this Friday with West Van hosting Wickham.

Sir M.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes confirmed Wickham 2:1 over Richmond - I wouldn't worry about next week Sir M as Wiickam are truly awful - the trouble was we were worse...shocking night at William Griffin and I am not talking about the weather.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M....a nice start to the New Year for your club....sorry to say I can't that I can't say the same thing to my bro:(.....
So...where oh where has Fanblabulous gone???? I miss his ranting:rolleyes:....did he have his computer confiscated for abuse of TTP:eek:

Cheers!!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
... just glad to be playing - my back went out two weeks ago and two rounds of hammy trouble before that - and along with that the wife thinks soccer is such a great idea ... I'm sure we will have a few more wins before we are done - after all we do play BRM again :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So...where oh where has Fanblabulous gone???? I miss his ranting
Cheers!!

Unfortunately i hate to admit it but i am back! :wa:
Hope everyone had a good christmas and a happy new year:)

Scilaci how u guys doing for players tomorrow? Looks like we will be missing 3 starters plus me; which sucks big time... Big game for both teams as we need to stay in the hunt for the bc's and u guys need to stay out of the bottom! Good luck and i ll see ya tomorrow on the sideline:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0