Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to take one for the team Fantaculosis. Gad to see you back. We forgot to lock the visitors changing room otherwise our result would have been different on Friday.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened at BLSCW today anyway? I dropped by there for about 15 mins and it kind of looked like a 0-0 tie was brewing...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Portuguese 1 Cliff 0

You can tell both teams enjoyed the christmas break off.. Fitness was lacking but at the end we finally squeaked one past Big Mario who is always a monster whenever u play against him!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a good win for PCOV, because Mario looked very confident for the few mins I saw. Fantab, was the goal in the first half, or in the last 25 mins or so?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is that Fantabulous may be transferring to the FVSL as they get a lot more respect in SIR M's rankings then PCOV does? Also heard that he sat out on an easy 3 points today as he wanted to save his Holiday energy for a tougher opponent!! Word on the street is that BRM are desperately seeking 3 points next week and that Fantab has let the Pork Chops know that the holiday season is over! Sorry Regs tis the season to give has expired in Pork Chop Land!!! I hope for the sake of this thread that Fantabulous doesn't go to Poco in the Masters as then I would loose my interest in this league and Sir M rankings of all 3 leagues!! BTW go Coveside and Nordic in Sir M's rankings!!!:D:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a good win for PCOV, because Mario look.ed very confident for the few mins I saw. Fantab, was the goal in the first half, or in the last 25 mins or so?

We scored with 13minutes left to go on a nice free kick into the 18yard box where the ball skinned off our midfielders head and headed into the bottom corner of the net.

CLiff is a great team with a lot of skill but are lacking just alittle fitness which i think is the difference between them and the teams above them. Especially with Big Mario in net, you have a chance to win every sunday.

Scialaci almost had a breakaway which was called offside with about 15mins to go.. ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have always thought that it is an advantage to be bald when anyone wants to have a ball skinned off of their head.

Transfer deadline is January 15. .

:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I expect next sunday to be a cracker between us and PCOV. The standings might suggest something different but we are not yet ready to play for pride only nor just be happy to avoid relegation.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC looked good the other night in Coq. Too bad I missed most of the goals due to Milestones being so close!! Looking forward to our match against Wickham this Friday night!! Happy New Year!

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB
To be honest, I really like Sapperton Park. Lots of history and always good for a good old fashion soccer game. Mud, Rain, Baseball diamond. What else could you ask for. Nice grass fields are for Pussies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then you truly miss Clinton Park:D....all visiting teams just loved it AND the wee changing room.....that was unlocked:eek:

Cheers!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We scored with 13minutes left to go on a nice free kick into the 18yard box where the ball skinned off our midfielders head and headed into the bottom corner of the net.

CLiff is a great team with a lot of skill but are lacking just alittle fitness which i think is the difference between them and the teams above them. Especially with Big Mario in net, you have a chance to win every sunday.

Scialaci almost had a breakaway which was called offside with about 15mins to go.. ;)

Hey Fanta, yes our fitness could be better. I looked on in one of those breakaways dont you think?? you were greatly missed in the backline by me, youre due for a meg!! We had our chances also, but again cant finish. you guys deserved the win.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes i knew if i was in the line up your chances of scoring would increase so i decided to put myself on the IR with an upper body injury :)

Fantubby. So good to have you back on TTP. Did your upper body injury prevent you from typing when you took a couple weeks off posting after your loss in early December?????:D:D:D

JAGS

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby. So good to have you back on TTP. Did your upper body injury prevent you from typing when you took a couple weeks off posting after your loss in early December?????:D:D:D

JAGS

I went thru depression just after the ass whipping you guys put on Columbus just before the break. So yes it was an upper body injury that caused me to withdraw from TTP. Hopefully, you guys losing in the next few weeks plus some meds i should recover quickly:wa:

Thanks for your concern..:p

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went thru depression just after the ass whipping you guys put on Columbus just before the break. So yes it was an upper body injury that caused me to withdraw from TTP. Hopefully, you guys losing in the next few weeks plus some meds i should recover quickly:wa:

Thanks for your concern..:p

Appreciate the honesty.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FT, get some really strong meds my friend, cuz the other therapy might be a bit dodgy. Hope you are well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0