Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Pre-season happenings & exhibitions

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I don't think you will find a single Peg guy at Norvan.

Wrong thread :eek: , but I did hear today that Danny Vaughan, has been practising with Peg Ole boys, after about 15yrs with the Norvan organisation!

But the Norvan premier team are fit, and young on average!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on who has signed up for the Burnaby Canadians Tournament?

I was looking for a thread... none found.

FVSLerwadingintotheVMSLfray

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
I did hear today that Danny Vaughan, has beenpractising[/] with Peg Ole boys, after about 15yrs with the Norvan organisation!

I bit late on that 'weigth size' :eek: ooppppssss sorry i meant cside :D :D

yep Danny is already signed as Pegs boys and guess what:

EVERYBODY IS HAPPY AT PEGS TRAINING CAMP

You should see Sir M's smile, man oh man he is so happy with this acquisition (by the way, his contract's details are undisclosed and very confidential), that his hair is changing to his natural color. :D

Senior

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Senior,

Just had Jim E (Jr) follow up on a "tip" I received this summer ;)

PS...(this is my natural colour)

SM

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
senior2509 said:
I bit late on that 'weigth size' :eek: ooppppssss sorry i meant cside :D :D

yep Danny is already signed as Pegs boys and guess what:

EVERYBODY IS HAPPY AT PEGS TRAINING CAMP

You should see Sir M's smile, man oh man he is so happy with this acquisition (by the way, his contract's details are undisclosed and very confidential), that his hair is changing to his natural color. :D

Senior

Senior, thanks for reminding me I am overweight :rolleyes:

Glad to hear all is well in the Peg camp.

Glad Sir M's hair is going to go natural, he looked a little rough on Sunday morning at Ambleside! :D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 4 - 1 Rangers

An early goal and a bit of pressure from the old guys but after that it was all RUFC..........especially in the second half where pace and youth prevailed. Rangers were missing a few of there "star" players but they did have SMALLY, for what it was worth :D

John

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaker,

I thought it was 4-2, but I may have missed one.

Both teams looked good. High tempo, good intensity and some feistyness for a preseason game. Almost seemed as if these teams don't really like each other.

Inter looks to be rounding into midseason form, but I was impressed with Sapperton. Some good players (#10, #17 in midfield especially), Eddie adds an element to there backline, Ted scored two clinic goals, and Luke had some good spells.

Gilly (my two cents)

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 4 - 1 Rangers

An early goal and a bit of pressure from the old guys but after that it was all RUFC..........especially in the second half where pace and youth prevailed. Rangers were missing a few of there "star" players but they did have SMALLY, for what it was worth

you were there?
yes a good ol' fashion beating. exactly what the pre-season is for. rufc looks fit and puts pressure on the ball. discipline could be a factor though. and the turnout around the beer cooler?? my how things have changed...
as for the rangers, a disappointing effort on all accounts, but won't be dwelling on it.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smally......Didn't u say something derogatory last night about guys who post on TTP about pre-season games? This must be part of the rope-a-dope......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
you were there?
yes a good ol' fashion beating. exactly what the pre-season is for. rufc looks fit and puts pressure on the ball. discipline could be a factor though. and the turnout around the beer cooler?? my how things have changed...
as for the rangers, a disappointing effort on all accounts, but won't be dwelling on it.

How did Stranger play, boys? Just curious because he seems to be the engine of the Rangers.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Any word on who has signed up for the Burnaby Canadians Tournament?

I have heard the most of the same teams have signed up for the BIG Tourney, but there still are some spots available for all divisions.

I will try to find out who is IN for the Open division.

hos

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After at least 17 yrs at this Tournament, Croatia will not be sending a team this year. Too many guys out of town to be competitve. At least others will have a chance to get some beer now!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I have heard the most of the same teams have signed up for the BIG Tourney, but there still are some spots available for all divisions.

I will try to find out who is IN for the Open division.

hos
Cheers. Delta Metro is again making an apprearance. We just hope they cut the grass this year. The long stuff makes it difficult for us to kick the ball really far.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
How did Stranger play, boys? Just curious because he seems to be the engine of the Rangers.

Thanks for thinking of me Captain. I didn't have the pleasure of attending this one! Can't wait for opening day! Rangers A vs. Shaheen and B team vs Bombastic. It's an all Westside weekend at Hillcrest Park 14 Westside teams playing that weekend....Let the good times roll!!!!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look likes there will be no schedule this year posted on the net or any e-mails for the Burnaby Canadians Tournament, each team will be getting called individually with their game times.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
Look likes there will be no schedule this year posted on the net or any e-mails for the Burnaby Canadians Tournament, each team will be getting called individually with their game times.

Is the tournament being hosted by Mickey Mouse this year?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0