Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Pre-season happenings & exhibitions

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 7 :mad: vs BBY Candians 1 :( just an old fassioned a$$ whooping, they look really good and have a couple of guys who can score at will. Dont know how they couldnt score in last years cup run. Any how revenge will be sweet as we play them again on Saturday at the tourney.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic FC (mix) 4
Belmont 0

A pretty even match till we scored our 2nd half way into the second half. The only difference was fitness which produced 2 good goals in the last 20 minutes to make it 4-0.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last nite @ Ambleside

West Van F.C."A": 3 Wickham F.C. "A" : 0

A couple of over 35 types with goals for WVFC...

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
Last nite @ Ambleside

West Van F.C."A": 3 Wickham F.C. "A" : 0

A couple of over 35 types with goals for WVFC...

Sir M:

Did you see Oliver Heald playing there? How West Van F.C. looks? Just asking since some 0ver 35 scoring as you said, they may be looking for more players.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:
Sporting 7 :mad: vs BBY Candians 1 :( just an old fassioned a$$ whooping, they look really good and have a couple of guys who can score at will. Dont know how they couldnt score in last years cup run. Any how revenge will be sweet as we play them again on Saturday at the tourney.

If you turn that result over, I'll quit gambling for a year. :D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captian just so you know and don't get two suprised I potted two again playing up-front. So that give you something else to bet on. I have all my goals for the year out of the way so now it is up to all the other lads.:)

Cheers
JB

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gerry Herdenson said:
Sir M:

Did you see Oliver Heald playing there? How West Van F.C. looks? Just asking since some 0ver 35 scoring as you said, they may be looking for more players.
Yes he played. They looked pretty good, although to be fair they were playing against a much older side :p . Only 3 of the 7 ex-Peg guys were out. One of the over 35 scorers was Reedie who looks fit and still able to get it done. Besty was the other "old guy" scorer, he is playing for the O/35s and was just out 4 a run. It may be a bit challenging for the 1st month or so but they will be fine.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B said:
Captian just so you know and don't get two suprised I potted two again playing up-front. So that give you something else to bet on. I have all my goals for the year out of the way so now it is up to all the other lads.:)

Cheers
JB

Not surprised at all, JB, especially when it is sunny out. Your pastey skin must be very difficult for defenders to deal with, especially when the sun is shining. :D ;) Seriously though, you guys looked great when I reffed, seemingly knowing when to mix long and short throughout the game. Other than a 10 minute lull, a solid performance then and I'm sure Burnaby Canadians are thinking the same thing right now after that spanking. :D

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Much older" Sir M? I wasn't there - Wickham couldn't look that old. I was told that our old crowd was being sent off to the Masters and replaced with a new look. Being called older than Besty and Reedie doesn't sound good. Maybe it was too late at night for the new guys...

Why the name change from Trollers to WV? Too much Trollup slagging? Is this the first name change precipitated by TTP'ers? My home town institution ruined by you lot - you should be ashamed.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj said:
"Much older" Sir M? I wasn't there - Wickham couldn't look that old. I was told that our old crowd was being sent off to the Masters and replaced with a new look. Being called older than Besty and Reedie doesn't sound good. Maybe it was too late at night for the new guys...

Why the name change from Trollers to WV? Too much Trollup slagging? Is this the first name change precipitated by TTP'ers? My home town institution ruined by you lot - you should be ashamed.

Besty is now playing for the Trollers? :confused: How many teams has Besty played on now? Surely he must be competing with Larsson for most teams ever in the VMSL? :D ;)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
If you turn that result over, I'll quit gambling for a year. :D

Half the bookies in town were out at the fielding hoping you wouldnt retire from the betting game. The score ended 1-1.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Half the bookies in town were out at the fielding hoping you wouldnt retire from the betting game. The score ended 1-1.

Phew, that was lucky. A tie doesn't constitue turning OVER the result. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Bby tournie results (sorry for the lack of detail... hopefully others will post).

Delta 0 - 0 Sapperton
Burnaby 2 - 1 AFC
Delta 1 - 2 AFC

Fair match between Delta and Sapp... Delta played well and pressured in the first and were unlucky not to score a couple... thanks to Sapp keeper. Second half was all Sapp with Delta lucky to hang on to the single point. Official was a disaster for both sides, though.

We crapped the bed after being 1up at half against AFC... i think it was their reserve lot.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Besty is now playing for the Trollers? :confused: How many teams has Besty played on now? Surely he must be competing with Larsson for most teams ever in the VMSL? :D ;)
That brings my total to 5. Although, technically, I have not played an official match with Westvan. Spread that over almost 20 years of VMSL fitba, thats not too bad...is it? :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
besty said:
That brings my total to 5. Although, technically, I have not played an official match with Westvan. Spread that over almost 20 years of VMSL fitba, thats not too bad...is it? :eek:

Just checking, Besty. I wouldn't want to miss any teams. At least you're still playing at the top level, which is more than some TTPers can say...........

Operationnumber9comingup CSC

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At Bby Canadians Tourny today:

Delta 1 Sporting 0
AFC 1 Sapperton 0

On the sad side, there is a team named [size=+2]SURREY RAIDERS[/size], not sure if they are from the FVSL, anyways today twice they tried to STEAL, yes STEAL the corner flags by just taking it from the field to their cars, they were stopped the first time, not happy with that they tried again, then everybody I mean EVERYBODY run from the beer garden to the parking lot to stop this THIEVES, who at the time were still with the team's uniform. The funny part of this is that one of the car was a MUSTANG, the organizer got both cars license plates and reported it to the police, I believe.
Buddy, if you can afford a car like that, then you can buy a set of CORNER FLAGS. For those FVSL TTPers Do you guys know this team?

Senior

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
senior2509 said:
At Bby Canadians Tourny today:

Delta 1 Sporting 0
AFC 1 Sapperton 0

On the sad side, there is a team named [size=+2]SURREY RAIDERS[/size], not sure if they are from the FVSL, anyways today twice they tried to STEAL, yes STEAL the corner flags by just taking it from the field to their cars, they were stopped the first time, not happy with that they tried again, then everybody I mean EVERYBODY run from the beer garden to the parking lot to stop this THIEVES, who at the time were still with the team's uniform. The funny part of this is that one of the car was a MUSTANG, the organizer got both cars license plates and reported it to the police, I believe.
Buddy, if you can afford a car like that, then you can buy a set of CORNER FLAGS. For those FVSL TTPers Do you guys know this team?

Senior

Pathetic. Although when you say EVERYBODY in the beer garden, I only counted six people in there at 1:30......:( There were more workers than clients.........I assume things are going as well this year as they have in the past? :confused:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who won the tourney??????????

Got out a bit on Saturday so a couple observations to share........

1. Where are all the top teams in the VMSL hiding? I believe only 4 teams out of premier and div 1 showed up. Consenus is it is Millar's fault.:)

2. Polonia/Bby Canadians are this years AFC, this from a reliable ref source. I believe they had 8 yellow cards in two games Saturday and played most of the day with 10 men :confused: They are a decent enough team but will get in big time trouble with discipline like that.

John

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0