Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not believe that a goaltender that has won the VMSL, Imperial and BC Championships, and is the #1 keeper for the current top of the VMSL Premier table team could reach those achievements without a significant amount of balls.

Seriously...

Sir M

There are times when it's not the keeper so much as the team in front of him. You have the highest goals (well, one behind Peg)scored but your goals against, while still impressive, is 4th best. Just sayin'.....

I might even have a decent record in goals for W Van!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done the Quad with the best team EVER.....Richmond Town. Would have won the Provincials and Nationals had we been allowed to compete but we had to participate in the 'B' Cup. Those were the days.

Well said, Dancing Bear. :)

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see everyone is so interested in my career. West side is the only other team to win the treble, so if they won nationals that year then I guess he did win the quad. I think wicks was a solid keeper and I have never said that I am the best. I win games and you don't win trophies unless you have a hot goalie period. Ask the canucks. The year we won the treble i do believe we went to 13 pks and I even scored one in the Imperial final As for my goals against with WV, I care about wins and not my stats. Maybe dancing beer you should focus a little more on wins and less on stats and you wouldn't be in the relegation zone every year. W's matter to me, whatever the score is. I have had the best goals against in the past but without achieving team goals does it really matter?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe dancing beer you should focus a little more on wins and less on stats and you wouldn't be in the relegation zone every year. W's matter to me, whatever the score is. I have had the best goals against in the past but without achieving team goals does it really matter?

Mmmmm, beer......

I don't believe that for a second mate. You talk too much about yourself to not care how many get past you. As far as the relegation battle goes; that is as redundant a comment as if I were to give it to you when the old W Van Trollers were getting slapped around. You weren't in that squad either....following the bouncing ball?

Now excuse me while I fire over to the Masters thread....where I have more of a vested interest.

Good luck the rest of the way.

DB

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really to concerned with what you believe DB. Wins and cups are what matter most to me. Funny how the old shite trollers are one of the top now and one of the best clubs of the past are on the bottom. Maybe it's the coaching.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really to concerned with what you believe DB. Wins and cups are what matter most to me. Funny how the old shite trollers are one of the top now and one of the best clubs of the past are on the bottom. Maybe it's the coaching.

If you knew your shite, you'd know that happens sometimes in football sunshine. And from your comment, I guess you really didn't understand my post at all. Shocker
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now carry on with your 'career' mate.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you knew your shite, you'd know that happens sometimes in football sunshine. And from your comment, I guess you really didn't understand my post at all. Shocker
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now carry on with your 'career' mate.

He's in your head, Dancing Bear. It's there for all to see. :rolleyes:;)

29, if you played goal as well as you talk about yourself and career 'stats', your team would have no goals against and a PERFECT record on the season....as well as winning the 'treble' every year. That says it all really......

Just win, Baby.....just win.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, you've been thinking about me all day. I'll do my best to make you proud the rest of the season. Sweet dreams big guy.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not believe that a goaltender that has won the VMSL, Imperial and BC Championships, and is the #1 keeper for the current top of the VMSL Premier table team could reach those achievements without a significant amount of balls.

Seriously...

Sir M

Don't forget an Italian league title. 29 might have the biggest mouth in western Canada but he's a winner. He's a character and although quite annoying he's always fun to watch. You need guys like 29 to make things interesting. Great goalie, great teammate and total wackjob.

TA

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
DB, ya i got it.

Good luck in the rest of your games. You'll need it.

Of course you do. That's why you get that the only team I coach is our Westside women and that I play for Westside Masters which, while everyone needs some luck, we've kind of made our own up until now....

Hence,

[/Quote]Now excuse me while I fire over to the Masters thread....where I have more of a vested interest.[/Quote]

But yes, you obviously get it.

Sigh....give me strength...

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry DB, i guess i don't get it. could have sworn you coached the prem team but i can admit when i'm wrong.

TA, only western Canada? I'm a little offended. Italian League win was the number two shootout win for me. It was awesome. Wish i new how to put a you tube clip up here of the pk's but i don't.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
29 you have single handed livened up this thread.
On cold snowy day this was fun to read.
Honourable mention to DB
More please

Sorry DB, i guess i don't get it. could have sworn you coached the prem team but i can admit when i'm wrong.

TA, only western Canada? I'm a little offended. Italian League win was the number two shootout win for me. It was awesome. Wish i new how to put a you tube clip up here of the pk's but i don't.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Smartcoach. This is how TTP used to be but I beg of you to please at least give CS honorable mention. If you don't he's going to get upset again and I'm going to be in his kitchen all day again and who knows where that would go. Please hook him up!

Oh I almost forgot, Bulljive ur post yesterday was hilarious. Carry on.

29 (praying CS doesn't pick on me today, I just finally unknotted my knickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0