Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Excellent site:

Columbus 3-3 Norvan
MF 0-0 Croatia
Peg 0-0 Rovers
Olympics 1-3 Chile
Richmond 2-3 Delta
Trollups 1-0 Slurrey

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larson they told me that you use inlarging gloss. That's OK lad. One game and you are allready talking big. You used to play with them. They just took it easy on you due to playing on Friday knight.
We will see next weekend.
X rover man needs a spot. Call him. He is one of the best.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you are right use bit of left and bit of right and job will be done. Caps need your postings on their practice room door.
Big palms only get shot down.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know whether to like, dislike, thank, or uracnut that post :confused:

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 0-0 Rovers. The Macedonian nutter in the middle ruined another game showing red to Peg only 10 minutes in. I was at the opposite end of the field, but supposedly someone from Peg swore at him after a call, he had his back turned and gave it to the first guy he saw (wrong guy). Aside from that, to ruin a game 10 minutes in on that and not card some players after 5 fouls including a couple from behind makes no sense. Peg still controlled a good portion of the game and Goldie with the best chance on one that came out off the inside of the post after the GK got a finger to it. CCB controlled the last 10mins with the Peg players gassed.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler you are right he is totaly lost. He make calls that only professinals night take. Yet he is calling only beer league. Go figure it out, gummers always get the games.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No gummers from MR Base I do not ref in VMSL. The paces is way toslow. Univesity soccer is more fun.Plus I would have to deal with Larson. He would be a better framer than a soccer player.
I still go and watch him play every so aften.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larson I can still see my lad. I do't know if you can do the same. Calgary water boy and you still send insalts to bc guys what's that all about?
How are you? Soccer in premier is gone way down over here. Tonns of little guys running aroud. A new side in Premier by the name Chiley has two three guys equal to any Cap guys.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larson Calgary water boy and you still send insalts to bc guys what's that all about?
A new side in Premier by the name Chiley has two three guys equal to any Cap guys.

Surrey United beat Chile 4-2 last night. Chile opened strong and hit a few posts and forced Sheps to make some saves on breakaways. Surrey scored 2 late in the first half and two early in the second to go up 4-0. Chile got two back in the last 5. The first half was fast paced.
I may be mistaken, but I may have seen Reedie on the Surrey bench helping Niall. Surrey is top heavy in management, Niall, Reedie, Martin, Clarkey and Tom, but they are all good people, and get results, such as a 4-0 lead.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United beat Chile 4-2 last night. Chile opened strong and hit a few posts and forced Sheps to make some saves on breakaways. Surrey scored 2 late in the first half and two early in the second to go up 4-0. Chile got two back in the last 5. The first half was fast paced.
I may be mistaken, but I may have seen Reedie on the Surrey bench helping Niall. Surrey is top heavy in management, Niall, Reedie, Martin, Clarkey and Tom, but they are all good people, and get results, such as a 4-0 lead.

Yes, the worst kept secret in soccer. Reedie is taking over for Niall after Nationals at which point Niall is rumoured to be joining PAU Masters, sorry Coastal. Ear to the street.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about angles.........good for Reedie. He deserves nothing less than that.

Good win for us today. 2-0 but could have been a lot worse. Croatia is young with a lot of vets gone. If they can stay up they will be good in a few years. Croatian beer can guy is pissed as not very many guys on their team stay and have pints. He made some money off of us tonight. Solid guy as he donates the money he gets back to his team. Solid.

On to the Rovers next week.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They will stay but coach and manager will be fishing if a team looses few more. President has his brow to step in if things start sliding. He might be there on fine print allready.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to get out and watch a Premier game this year, the league should schedule more midweek games at Newton.

Canes 0 Peg 0

Marriage has made Anklebreaker soft ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Croatias coach has quit after the last game. Not sure if manager got the boot. We all knew it would endup like that. Young kids are good but not that many at once.
Suls and Jely will be cracking the wheep again looks like.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
chile look like they will suprise teams this year...with all that talent i dont see how they shouldnt finish top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0