Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a very good first half for us against Delta. We only played well for probably 20 min of the half. Harp was a beast and very strong as usual. 2nd half we played better and took it to them more than the first. The last 15 was pretty much all in their half but we couldn't get the winner. Delta work very hard and they have some really good players. Kind of felt like a loss for us and we have still not gotten 3 points on our new turf. Ref was solid and probably had the best game i have seen this season. On to the Olympics next week.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site:

Columbus FC "A" 0-2 Estrella de Chile "A"
Croatia SC "A" 1-4 Rovers CCBTU "A"
Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves "A" 3-3 Vancouver Olympics

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia SC to worse start in last five years. 4 to 1 loss to Superton is somthing not to lugh about. I think we will see Mr presidend back in fold soon.
Jokers must go.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile will beat few teams in the first half. Second half of the season teams will play them way diferant. Teams must take away midfield buildup from Chile and you will see how they get lost.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile will beat few teams in the first half. Second half of the season teams will play them way diferant. Teams must take away midfield buildup from Chile and you will see how they get lost.

I did not have a chance to watch Chile this year but I heard that they signed 3 new players this season who played semi-pro or pro in Europe. Can anyone confirm this?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uniballer how are the sales going on in the Park I hear you are doing dam good buisness. Good on you lad.
Bit of thunder then the rains come.
I smell a victory for CroatiaSC next weekend. They are just as bad as North Van. I just can not understan North Van,they have tonns of good kids teams yet in premier VMSL they are poor side.
Are you sure you do not play for them Uniballer?

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that Nationals are done for Surrey, are guys like Niall, Kindel, Clarke and Sheppard going to move onto Masters now or will they stick around for another year?. Guys on the team were saying that they would leave after Nationals but I think that they will stick around and give it one more try at winning a National Championship, especially with a great coach in Reedie taking control now.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 for Chile over CCB Rovers tonight at Burnaby Lake in one of the most entertaining games in many years. It was very fast paced with many good offensive plays and good defending and goal keeping to keep the score down.
CCB scored first through Orgill and he almost made it two a short time later. CCCB also had great chances to add to their lead on two crosses which sailed through the box without being touched.
Chile pressed to get the equalizer aeround the 65 minute mark, pushing a defender forward and switching to a 3-4-3 formation. The first came on a PK. After the tying goal, the Chilean defender who had been pushed forward asked the coach if he should return to his defensive position, to which the coach replied "nos vamos". A couple minutes Chile they took the lead through a header on a cross.
The games was more entertaining than most Whitecaps games I have seen this year. They are two quality teams with many skilled quick attacking players.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 for Chile over CCB Rovers tonight at Burnaby Lake in one of the most entertaining games in many years. It was very fast paced with many good offensive plays and good defending and goal keeping to keep the score down.
CCB scored first through Orgill and he almost made it two a short time later. CCCB also had great chances to add to their lead on two crosses which sailed through the box without being touched.
Chile pressed to get the equalizer aeround the 65 minute mark, pushing a defender forward and switching to a 3-4-3 formation. The first came on a PK. After the tying goal, the Chilean defender who had been pushed forward asked the coach if he should return to his defensive position, to which the coach replied "nos vamos". A couple minutes Chile they took the lead through a header on a cross.
The games was more entertaining than most Whitecaps games I have seen this year. They are two quality teams with many skilled quick attacking players.

coach actually replied "no, vamos a buscar el partido" :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 for Chile over CCB Rovers tonight at Burnaby Lake in one of the most entertaining games in many years.

The two teams with the closest payrolls to the Whitecaps as well.

Hi PD :)
Hi Star #1 :)

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base, Treadstone has shut down and my decoder ring is in the shop. Waiting for my Mr Base Ap to download to translate your double secret message. I smell a confusing response this weekend. Off to my bake sale "at the park". I will save you another 12 in€h, I mean ounce sausage for you Base. :knvb:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 3-1 Olympics. Good game last night in the pouring rain. We scored in the first on a rocket shot after a good build up. They scored with no time left in the first on a break away. We controlled the majority of the second and got a pk and and then a nice shot for the third. Jinky with all three. We still have not played as good as we can for a full 90 mins yet. On to Richmond next week.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unibaler your front page photo shows us you are in to men. Eat the sosage that way you can lost longer the five secs. Back to soccer. I see Norh Van got a win against Croatia. I do ges that team will be back with all the Croatians playing for it. It mater noe if in premier or div one or div two. That's the community input.
What's better than that.
Unibaler you do lots of squats. What ever makes you hapy. Lord knows you do need bit of AA talk to keap you on a straight line.
We all care. No better than clear mind.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hit a nerve eh Base. Throw enough stuff against the wall and it will stick. So far you are O for which means you stink. As for men, don't be afraid of what your Croatian team is lacking, the ability to whip it in from behind. Base, go fish.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatian team is a fish. It stinks from the head down. That's why they are on the bottom. Biggest problem is the twins. They truly do not give a fruck about the club. Better players have left due to their fighting and yelling at refs.
It wil take a serious man to kick Daniel and one or both of them out and team will play ball again. They are unfit for premier.
Good div two players and no more.
It is comming shortly. The yeller might coach a team. If he does. More guys will leave. Team will stay in premier but it will take serious work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0