Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford - Columbus 0:2 ABD
Does anyone know what happened?

Okay I finally got the skinny on what happened. Apparently Deblasio wouldn't shut his mouth about some pretty girl he met the bar the night before, The bald Macedonian could no longer take the verbal abuse, gave himself a red card and abandoned the game. Deblasio was last seen sachaying through a dandelion patch.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly, a player was hurt pretty bad and was down and the ref (maybe Miro) continued the play. It was 2-0 for Columbus at the time and when the ref didn't stop the play, I guess Corazza lost it and the ref gave him a red and abandoned the game. Someone else might have the full details.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao reds it's good for Rubin and Willy. enother trip on a big sheep.Corazza is a loyal guy to ICSF Inter. Nothing do do with him. Malad is a serious ref. Guys better shut thier yaps and play ball.
Or if it was Miso. He is also a serious ref.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao reds it's good for Rubin and Willy. enother trip on a big sheep.Corazza is a loyal guy to ICSF Inter. Nothing do do with him. Malad is a serious ref. Guys better shut thier yaps and play ball.
Or if it was Miso. He is also a serious ref.

Normally I just skip Base quotes but thankfully I took the time to read this one. Classic!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to believe in the VMSL........refs throwing cards around like candy on Halloween. :rolleyes: Next thing you know spectators will be getting suspended and refs might even start making things up. :rolleyes:

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Normally I just skip Base quotes but thankfully I took the time to read this one. Classic!

Especially this part: "...enother trip on a big sheep"

47893196.jpg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Bandcamp as they get older rides dryup. We need big sheep to get a ride. I wish I was 18 again. I would play CNMTeam. Even with rides they just can not win.
No joke Malad will make tonns of coin for Rubin and Willy. The two old dogs will get lucky.

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it true that Peg has decided to part ways with Burns already?. only 7 games into the season? :S. What is going on over there?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it true that Peg has decided to part ways with Burns already?. only 7 games into the season? :S. What is going on over there?

ilovesoccer, since you're so conerned and obviously interested in the ICST Pegasus situation, I thought I would fill you in. No one has 'parted ways' with anyone. I have decided to step down. My choice and I let the players know my reasons tonight. The meeting went really well you'll be glad to know. It has nothing to do with the players or my relationship with the players or management. It was strictly a decision that I know is right for everyone at this time. I don't know you but I am a person who puts 100% into everything I did as a player and do as a coach. I don't feel like I was giving that 100% to the players/management so I didn't think it was fair that I continue to coach. I know my daughters will be appreciate it as there have been A LOT of nights over the last 14 years I haven't seen them. So, with that, I want you to know that everything will move forward with ICST Pegasus and they will continue to get stronger as the season goes on.

Good luck to all the teams for the remainder of the season and I am confident the ICST Pegasus boys will be in the hunt again very soon.

Satinder Burns
Full-time Supporter of the Pakistan Army

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
ilovesoccer, since you're so conerned and obviously interested in the ICST Pegasus situation, I thought I would fill you in. No one has 'parted ways' with anyone. I have decided to step down. My choice and I let the players know my reasons tonight. The meeting went really well you'll be glad to know. It has nothing to do with the players or my relationship with the players or management. It was strictly a decision that I know is right for everyone at this time. I don't know you but I am a person who puts 100% into everything I did as a player and do as a coach. I don't feel like I was giving that 100% to the players/management so I didn't think it was fair that I continue to coach. I know my daughters will be appreciate it as there have been A LOT of nights over the last 14 years I haven't seen them. So, with that, I want you to know that everything will move forward with ICST Pegasus and they will continue to get stronger as the season goes on.

Good luck to all the teams for the remainder of the season and I am confident the ICST Pegasus boys will be in the hunt again very soon.

Satinder Burns

Any chance you have video footage of the resignation speech? On Bombay TV perhaps?

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Satinder Burns

I fully respect that Mr. Burns. It was just a question as I was puzzled because you are a great coach and I was like wtf when I heard you were no longer coaching. All the best in the future and if you do decide to coach again, my team in the FVSL would love to have you. Cheers

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Reedie and Burnsie will figure out how to beat Chile. Maybe Sulentic will join them also. It would be a team to win Nationals. Sulentic is's not going to see that soon with Croatia SC. Even if Relf helps out with players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0