Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 for Chile over CCB Rovers tonight at Burnaby Lake in one of the most entertaining games in many years. It was very fast paced with many good offensive plays and good defending and goal keeping to keep the score down.
CCB scored first through Orgill and he almost made it two a short time later. CCCB also had great chances to add to their lead on two crosses which sailed through the box without being touched.
Chile pressed to get the equalizer aeround the 65 minute mark, pushing a defender forward and switching to a 3-4-3 formation. The first came on a PK. After the tying goal, the Chilean defender who had been pushed forward asked the coach if he should return to his defensive position, to which the coach replied "nos vamos". A couple minutes Chile they took the lead through a header on a cross.
The games was more entertaining than most Whitecaps games I have seen this year. They are two quality teams with many skilled quick attacking players.

Chile has 4 suspended players as per VMSL:
BARAHONA, Bryan
Estrella de Chile ‘A’
Premier
2012-10-15
1 Game
$10
PALOMO, Marlon
Estrella de Chile ‘A’
Premier
2012-10-15
1 Game
$10
VUKOVIC, Vanja
Estrella de Chile ‘A’
Premier
2012-10-11
4 Games
$40
VUKOVIC, Vladimir
Estrella de Chile ‘A’
Premier
2012-10-11
1 Game
$10

No one mentioned any red cards during the last game vs Rovers. Anyone knows what happened?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Reedie got a 1-0 victory in his SU coaching debut over Delta... when's the big "derby"?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was from the Columbus game RL RCD.

Thanks termatofylakas. It looks that I missed that part from the game report Columbus - Chile:

"Estrella’s defender Marlon Palomo was sent off the field of play for having committed a violent conduct infraction. Late in the match, two more Chilean players—Vanja Vukovic and Vladimir Vukovic—were sent off, thus reducing their team to 8 players for the last few minutes of play."

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's unbalivable. Vanja is the most skilled player they hve by far. In orther for him to get kicked out ref must have been a real f shyter.
In this league refs do not protect skilled players. That is the sole reaons of guys getting turfed. Players have to protect them selves from jerks that come to hurt people
There is no way that Vanja would even think of doing somthing bad. That young man has more skill than any Whitecap player. I personaly think they are just trying to stop Chile from getting way ahead of the rest of the guys.
Burnaby SLM is joined with Chile. They will have no probem getting kids to replace the brothers. Zico is running aroud proud that Burnaby has joind Chile. It will be interasting when Burnaby board finds what has been going on.
Who the heck is running Burnaby.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's unbalivable. Vanja is the most skilled player they have by far. In order for him to get kicked out ref must have been a real f shyter.
In this league refs do not protect skilled players. That is the sole reason of guys getting turfed. Players have to protect them selves from jerks that come to hurt people
There is no way that Vanja would even think of doing somthing bad. That young man has more skill than any Whitecap player.
I spoke to the Chile Assistant Coach and he said that Vanja got 4 games for touching the refs arm. The ref was hit by a player last year and does not want anyone touching him during a game, even his wife can't touch him at halftime.
The refs do a better job of protecting skilled players than in the past. They can still improve but its better.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So touching a ref's arm gets you four games but jumping into a player and headbutting them in the face gets you one game? I don't know which of the brothers, I'm guessing they are by their names, is which but one did get a red for touching the ref and the other for headbutting a columbus player and I know the one who touched the ref wasn't the one who delivered the headbutt.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's unbalivable. Vanja is the most skilled player they hve by far. In orther for him to get kicked out ref must have been a real f shyter.
In this league refs do not protect skilled players. That is the sole reaons of guys getting turfed. Players have to protect them selves from jerks that come to hurt people
There is no way that Vanja would even think of doing somthing bad. That young man has more skill than any Whitecap player. I personaly think they are just trying to stop Chile from getting way ahead of the rest of the guys.
Burnaby SLM is joined with Chile. They will have no probem getting kids to replace the brothers. Zico is running aroud proud that Burnaby has joind Chile. It will be interasting when Burnaby board finds what has been going on.
Who the heck is running Burnaby.

hey base, elaborate what you mean by "it will be interesting when Burnaby board finds what has been going on" you talk a lot, explain what you mean by this, the EDC, Selects partnership is very public, advertised on both teams websites...what the H E double LL are you mumbling about Mark?????

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey base, elaborate what you mean by "it will be interesting when Burnaby board finds what has been going on" you talk a lot, explain what you mean by this, the EDC, Selects partnership is very public, advertised on both teams websites...?????

It looks to me that Mr. Base is referring to the fact that Chile and Burnaby Selects formed a partnership but Chile is bringing players from elsewhere to play for the Premier team.

I do not see anything strange or wrong with what Chile has done/is doing. They improved their team, great results so far, play very entertaining soccer. That partnership with Burnaby Selects should bring them 2,3 new players every year who will compete for the team #1. For the rest of the youth players there is U-21 where they will be able to play for another 3 years before eventually moving to other teams. It is a win-win situation for Chile, Burnaby Selects, and all their players.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Colombus crew is on trouble......

Rumour mills is that mills is done & poco Colombus is gonzo

Just saying……

Sid the shite disturber

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks to me that Mr. Base is referring to the fact that Chile and Burnaby Selects formed a partnership but Chile is bringing players from elsewhere to play for the Premier team.

I do not see anything strange or wrong with what Chile has done/is doing. They improved their team, great results so far, play very entertaining soccer. That partnership with Burnaby Selects should bring them 2,3 new players every year who will compete for the team #1. For the rest of the youth players there is U-21 where they will be able to play for another 3 years before eventually moving to other teams. It is a win-win situation for Chile, Burnaby Selects, and all their players.

Except that Burnaby is a tier 2 outfit, below MUFC and the rest of the BCSPL teams. I would think it the extraordinarily rare case that a player would graduate directly from there to an adult premier side, but Base probably has this figured better than the rest of us...

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of this chatter about Burnaby Selects on here.. Aren't they a youth club? I thought those types of discussions were banned?:D

However I would love to hear what information Base has, that the "Burnaby board" doesn't. His insight is always world class.

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
And its official, Poco Columbus merger is over. Rumour has it Erman, Milad and Geizen are heading over to Newton and join CCB if they dont go back to Poco. Wonder what Gomes, Tino and TK are going to do. Get your popcorn ready, this should be interesting.

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And its official, Poco Columbus merger is over. Rumour has it Erman, Milad and Geizen are heading over to Newton and join CCB if they dont go back to Poco. Wonder what Gomes, Tino and TK are going to do. Get your popcorn ready, this should be interesting.

I dont know about Erman and Milad, but it seems that Geizen has made his mind up already.

[h=3]Poco FC , Premier[/h]

[h=2]Registered Players[/h]

Reg #
Player
Date Registered

ROBERT GIEZEN
October 12 2012 7:58 am

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Painfull Deciet Burnaby MSL belongs to Burnaby three Youth Clubs. As soon as they get to next meeting you will see Burnaby MSL be folded. I f you guys want to be with Burnaby than your Club has to change name to Burnaby Greendevels,or any othe name with Burnaby in front other nations will stack against and vote against it.It takes a year before they can do it. do't get me wrong.
Zico lacks bit in smarts. He would be better off with low profile.
Once he wakes up dogs look out.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
that has nothing to do with adult soccer. and it makes absolutely no sense. i struggle to decide which is worse....

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Painfull Deciet Burnaby MSL belongs to Burnaby three Youth Clubs. As soon as they get to next meeting you will see Burnaby MSL be folded. I f you guys want to be with Burnaby than your Club has to change name to Burnaby Greendevels,or any othe name with Burnaby in front other nations will stack against and vote against it.It takes a year before they can do it. do't get me wrong.

lol ok mark b

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like a load of crap, but i guess you gave it your best shot lol:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0