Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ilovesoccer, since you're so conerned and obviously interested in the ICST Pegasus situation, I thought I would fill you in. No one has 'parted ways' with anyone. I have decided to step down. My choice and I let the players know my reasons tonight. The meeting went really well you'll be glad to know. It has nothing to do with the players or my relationship with the players or management. It was strictly a decision that I know is right for everyone at this time. I don't know you but I am a person who puts 100% into everything I did as a player and do as a coach. I don't feel like I was giving that 100% to the players/management so I didn't think it was fair that I continue to coach. I know my daughters will be appreciate it as there have been A LOT of nights over the last 14 years I haven't seen them. So, with that, I want you to know that everything will move forward with ICST Pegasus and they will continue to get stronger as the season goes on.

Good luck to all the teams for the remainder of the season and I am confident the ICST Pegasus boys will be in the hunt again very soon.

Satinder Burns
Full-time Supporter of the Pakistan Army

Shitty news, good luck SB, the boys at Peg lose a great leader.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wet dark evening on fraser street. Two bottom dwellers were bataling against lost spot. It was one of those desperato games.
No skill all running around chasing the ball. First goal was scored by Zaharia from top of 18. Game was not fun to watch due to iduidual play of both clubs. Clearly no stayle to eother teams game.
Second half Greeks stepped up a bit with good play by a big Punjabi in the midle of the Park. It just was not to be with them.
Croatia scored a second goal again from about top of 18. Two to zero win moves them up from the bottom spot. We have never seen two weaker teams than than CroatiaSC and Olimpics in Premier League. At best div two soccer.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya cs i do have some thoughts on the game. I think that both teams had a good first half with a couple of chances at either end. The cousins running the line had a shocker throughout with a couple of missed offsides and even the ref overruling that a ball didn't go out when the lino had his flag up. How that's possible i'm not sure. One of our players took a straight red close to half time. Trust me you don't want to go down a man to Columbus. They came with tons of pressure and Milad finally scored a cracker upper 90 just under the bar. Their second goal was offside by about 3 yards. The lino was out of position and even the Columbus bench said it was way off. They got a third on a cross and as nice header. I got pulled at that point as i was chirping at the ref too much and was probably real close to getting a red. They scored one more i think on a break away and that was that. My good buddy red eyes in the middle was shite and i can only hope that the mls puts him under contract to be a shite lino for the caps and i never have to have him ref another one of our games again. Got to regroup and move on to Pegasus next week. Too bad about you getting fired coaching there cs. Would have been nice to beat your team next week.

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya cs i do have some thoughts on the game. I think that both teams had a good first half with a couple of chances at either end. The cousins running the line had a shocker throughout with a couple of missed offsides and even the ref overruling that a ball didn't go out when the lino had his flag up. How that's possible i'm not sure. One of our players took a straight red close to half time. Trust me you don't want to go down a man to Columbus. They came with tons of pressure and Milad finally scored a cracker upper 90 just under the bar. Their second goal was offside by about 3 yards. The lino was out of position and even the Columbus bench said it was way off. They got a third on a cross and as nice header. I got pulled at that point as i was chirping at the ref too much and was probably real close to getting a red. They scored one more i think on a break away and that was that. My good buddy red eyes in the middle was shite and i can only hope that the mls puts him under contract to be a shite lino for the caps and i never have to have him ref another one of our games again. Got to regroup and move on to Pegasus next week. Too bad about you getting fired coaching there cs. Would have been nice to beat your team next week.

Just wondering if you think you lost because of reffing? :cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, it is too bad about my 'firing'. It means I won't get to see the most annoying and overrated goalie in the league. That's okay I'm sure you'll still have some excuse when it doesn't go right for you. That is one thing you're good at. Oh and of course calling offsides from your 18 yard box. :)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it is too bad about my 'firing'. It means I won't get to see the most annoying and overrated goalie in the league. That's okay I'm sure you'll still have some excuse when it doesn't go right for you. That is one thing you're good at. Oh and of course calling offsides from your 18 yard box. :)

Hahah why did they hire you in the first place hahahah

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

It would be nice to hear you come on here once and report the game without making excuses. Tell us who scored and how and leave it at that.

West Van 0 - Columbus 4

They scored more goals than us so they won. We got a red card. Onto Peg next week. Simple.

Do you even play anymore or is Garth playing?. I won't take anything away from your GK abilities but please do stop the bitching about refs and excuses on why you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0