Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Preseason Banter 2007/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The season is almost here, training probably starting within the next 2 weeks for most so let's get this going - who's playing where?

First rumour to start that I heard 2 weeks ago: CoachK to lead the Croats and Ollie leaving WV Peg Masters to join him... Sulentic and Ollie in the middle of the park will cause all teams fits if this pans out, could be the team to watch but not too sure what Bronco will make of it all with a limey leading his crew :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Divisional alignment has been posted here: http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/v...-soccer-league-2007-08]-divisional-setup.html

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
just got back from all the footy madness in london and with all their transfer news,was wondering the same for here.even heard we made some "additions".let the rumour mill churn!
thanks for getting it started regsy...this should be fun!:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to bite on most of the transfers and such, but like every year I hear crazy rumours that never pan out. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sid told me he heard Steve Millar is going to Sapperton, again.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No... he's coming to Delta... along with the Mark and Jon Rogers... and Randy Samuel is suiting up again too. Paul Dolan is going to be our backup keeper, and we have an incredible new youngster named Jatt that is going to dominate... you can check out his video he posted on the youtube thread.

:rolleyes:

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened by an East Van park last evening and spotted Inter in midseason form, what gives, and who is that stud in the middle of the park? The guy looks like The Rock. Can you smell what Inter is cooking? (Pasta fagioli, osso bucco, and a nice linguine with clams). ;)

Not a bad performance considering that a lawn cut is just a rumour these days in Vancouver. :mad:

What I want to know is what will Ivan Lee get tattooed next on his body? He already has the Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence, and You'll Never Walk Alone. What part left is Ivan and what part is tattoo? :D

italy rocks!

Jul 31, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened by an East Van park last evening and spotted Inter in midseason form, what gives, and who is that stud in the middle of the park? The guy looks like The Rock. Can you smell what Inter is cooking? (Pasta fagioli, osso bucco, and a nice linguine with clams). ;)

So does anybody know where Matt Mori is playing this year?:rolleyes:

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
from what i hear,inter is going to be a little more "inter-nationale" with some of their new signings.,...a jap,couple of my brown brothers,couple of "manja-cakes" and possibly even a player from the the valley.
ankle breaker........can you confirm or deny?:eek:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steamer...Inter had its first session on Monday as we are going up to Kamaloops this weekend. It was primarily a kick around and get together. A number of new faces in the team this year and it doesn't look like Big Joe is finished yet. Should make for an interesting preseason. I can confirm a Jap was there and is signed.

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I wasn't at training the other night but I can confirm Inter has signed a "big name" goalie, a gattuso like jap in the middle, an italian immigrant, an ex player returning to the fold, an SFU player who will join us after his season, and there are currently 2 brown guys and an italian on trial...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Mori joins one more team does he get a free one and a new punch card? I wonder what Millar thinks ( he say knowing full well he doesn't) of him breaking his record?

What is Kindel going to do when you sign the "big name" golie? Meatballs at 10 paces is my bet.

Did Inter by chance sign anyone over 6'?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any signings at Westside yet for their return back to Premier..??

many contracts/issues to be sorted out over the coming weeks. management seems to have an issue with my no training and free beer clause so i'm holding out. notcher wants a team shenanigans van that is meeting with some resistance and dancing bear requires a ventilated smoke room per city bylaws. wicksy refuses to accept a new green jersey. obviously some critical issues to be sorted before we start traning on sept 4th.
cic...why do you ask? ;)

Scoopy1

Jul 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that Big D has left Indo to go play with Croatia and Indo has secured Alikira as their coach!!! Sounds quite positive...the new coach that is.

Also, supposedly Akal has reclaimed their Div. 1 Royals United spot.... i guess one good turn deserves another!:p

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any signings at Westside yet for their return back to Premier..??

Do we need any??? ;)
You do realize that you only have a couple of good years left....don't want to be mired in the first div. forever do ya?

You know where to find us...training starts tonight

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 exhibition games at Tom Binnie Turf over the next few weeks.....

August 16 - Indo vs. Metro Ford

August 23 - Indo vs. Sporting

August 30 - Indo vs. Surrey United

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do we need any??? ;)
You do realize that you only have a couple of good years left....don't want to be mired in the first div. forever do ya?

You know where to find us...training starts tonight

First it was CS and DB and now a couple weeks later it's Stranger and Notcher having a go, you lot just don't give up ;) Guess that's why you lot made it back up eh? :)

Loyalty knows no division lads:cool:...for the time being:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0