Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a the opening weekend behind us and a game to take place tonight, time to get this thread going for the season.

Peg vs Serbia tonight.

Serbia haven't played yet and Peg is coming off of what some would consider an upset loss.

Predictions?

Peg 3-1

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early prediction Serbia & Croatia to div 1 NEXT SEASON

Yes just relegate us after the first game of a 26 game season, :rolleyes:...

Serbia 0 - Peg 3

They scored two goals in the first half off defensive miscues and really put their foot on the pedal for the rest of the half. Our goalie Richard Goddard really played well to keep the score at 2-0 going into the second half with a number of great saves. Our guys really picked it up and created a whole lot more in the second half and had some chance although we were kept at bay by their defense. They got one halfway through the second half to put the game away. It was just the first game of the season for us but we really have to get used to playing a proper system and cut this kick and run shite out. It will only get better over time. Peg on the other hand have all the right players to make a serious run at winning the league as Reedie really has his guys going. They really looked hungry as they had something to prove after the upset on the weekend against Akal. We just have to put this one past us and get ready for sundays game against the Clan.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A slow start was predictable given the fact that, even though they lost on Sat, Peg had some fitness and game momentum going into Weds with a perfect 4-day rest.

Obviously no one is out of it yet. By game 8 things will start falling into place.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya better get the horse shoes out now bob?

white boots & hair gel!

sid

ps mills finally gets what he always wanted to be a metro premier coach or what is his position 2nd 3rd 4 th coach
who cares wtf

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wondered when you'd come out from under the stinky bedsheets to start having a go Sid? Careful or your registration for Due-any-day Over 35 Div 1 will slip off my desk into the bin.....:cool:

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Sapp vs. Akal game and Queens park is in amazing shape. I was pulling for Sapp on this one due to friends of mine on the team, but they did themselves no favours on the day. I think the PK call had to be made. Without mentioning names, the Sapp defender put his shoulder into the Akal player after the ball was pushed by him. And the red was obvious from my angle as the goalie came out sliding and already had the ball in his gut when the Sapp player caught him in the face. Even if it was accidental, he drew blood and wasn't close to getting to the ball. After the red I thought Sapp played really well with a man down and scored a nice goal to tie it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0