Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 6
Westside 2

tasty shite sandwich for the boys today. Definitely tighted up in the middle of pack with the Hibs win and Inter beat West Van 2-1. Big one against Peg next week.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bad loss to inter today. I touched the ball probably 3 times, twice picking the ball out of the net. One breakaway for them and one pk. We scored on a pk as well. We could not get anything going in their final third. The ref was shocking both ways and he handed out cards like candy for nothing calls. We got two reds, one called by the lino and the other one when they got their pk. The lino also got the ref to give a yellow for losing a shinpad and kicking it off the field when the play was still on. I think that lino wants to step up and be a ref. This reffing crew did not lose the game for us but like i said they were shocking both ways. Don't remember when we last lost two in row and it only gets harder as we play surrey next week. Time to re group and move forward.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji it would be a shok for them to come here now and play. Teparature is way off for guys from LA. To me both Akhal and Huricanes should form a true Club Punjab and play as one. As you guys can see it is not possible to get sixteen premier players unless you get together. Going down to div one and then trying to come up agin is just time waste.
You guys have tun of players but as splinter groups you will always fight from the bottom two or three. Just look at Desmash this year. As soon as you go up a level you need half or more of new players capable playing

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2 West Van 1. Tale of two halves. We were all over them in the first and went up 1-0. They were all over us in the second. They tied it up on what looked to be offside. They got there second off a scramble and a redirected shot. Last minute the ball bounces in their box, goes off a defenders arm, drops to his foot and he clears it. No pk call. I think everyone except for the officiating crew saw the handball. One of our guys says something to the ref and a straight red. Whistle blows and game over. Need to improve because what we are doing is not good enough. On to the serbs on tuesday.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of the guys from Croatia are loosing focus how hard it is going to be to stay in premier. To me some guys lack fitness. These holidays will add to that sikness. To play in premier, one must work on his own in orther to help the club. I personaly think coach should send three guys to fat farm over hall. Red white and blue must do better.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will not give mames all you have to do is come and watch the game. Must be lots of perrrrr hums whe they get on the pitch. I just want to see some wins. Club is not the same this year. Some how it is slowley fading away. They all need a kick in the ars. Community deserves more.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 5
Hurricanes 0

I wasn't at the game so all I know is that our goal scorers were Lensky, Blakeway, Gomesy_jr and Garret with 2. And my bro's goal was on another header.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 - AKAL 0

Actually an entertaining scoreless draw. Still sitting in the basement so you got to look at the positive. Sapp undefeated in the last 2 and playing solid. Just no one can score - literally. Where's Filippo Inzahgi when you need him?

I must say the referees Sapp has had the last couple of weeks have been very good. My only complaint is the blatant hand ball in the box by about 4 yards that was called just on the edge of the penalty area. But when you are at the bottom end of the table, nothing seems to go your way.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Tub I did see the game. In my opinion club has no legs in last fifteen minutes. Old Metro Gerela has a drill that could lift you guys up four spots. Give him a call. Core strength of four of you guys is not at premier level even after all this play. Working hard is not equal to working smart. You guys should have head that game easy. Those boys are at max yet not at premier level. They lack three guys to stay up. I wish I was young good player after Christmas money will be a factor of life to stay in.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well we went to see Croatia SC vs Columbus it was a good game minus a reff and an AR. Ar on the East side called one hell of a game. Man in the midle does need to go fat farm. His calls were worst guy could see. Players were one arming each other. Players were getting smoked off the pitch. Still no call. But the final call Crioatias forward was going one on one on keeper. Kepper plays his feet first and the goes and picks the ball up. AR on that side was out to lunch. Clearly could see it. Ref was miles away due to his un fit self let it go. That would have given a Croatia 2 to 1 lead. Again fauls all over place with out calls. Colubus went the other way
players grubing each other shorts stoped the defender from going to check the guy, that gave Columbus a ckear shot on net. Old timer in Croatia net head no chance. Reflex are just not the same. But at the same time he was not to be blamed for a loss. I clearly and many other folks could see that man was out of shape and 9 pm game for a premier side is a shame. League is going down hill. If you take your best soccer and put premier guys to play 9 pm. Twenty people came out at that time to watch the game. Some one should take Agelos spot to make sure that premier sides gett better refs and also play on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0