Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec 05'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A grown man, or in your case, half a grown man, should never say or type hehehe...

Surrey United vs Whitecaps Thursday Dec 22, 8:00 at Cloverdale for those valley dwellers interested in watching Surrey's finest punt some of Bob Lilly's talent 6 feet up in the air.

Piss up to follow, don't be late.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
A grown man, or in your case, half a grown man, should never say or type hehehe...

Surrey United vs Whitecaps Thursday Dec 22, 8:00 at Cloverdale for those valley dwellers interested in watching Surrey's finest punt some of Bob Lilly's talent 6 feet up in the air.

Piss up to follow, don't be late.

What league do the Whitecaps play in?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's either Surrey United's U-13 girls Whitecaps, U-11 boys or the weaker ugly sister team Lenard Bobabduzzui runs, the Vancouver Whitecaps. Either way, it'll be a test.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 3 - SU buzz

They were simply playing at a different pace in the first half than we were. Not so much in the second but the first was hectic. Valente hit a world class volley from the top of the D right to where Drew stores his Pizza. The second was a breakaway which was about 15 yards off side. Don't ask Walks about it though because he didn't see it. #23 kept him onside, apparently. I didn't have the heart to tell the poor cnut there was no #23 on the park. One because we don't have a #23 top nor did we even have a #2 or a #3 jersey on the park at the time. Their third was another near unstoppable near post cross and header which came midway through the second.

Good run to say the least for us and a good showing by quite a few young VMSL hopfulls looking to impress Lilly.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Caps 3 - SU buzz
Good run to say the least for us and a good showing by quite a few young VMSL hopfulls looking to impress Lilly.

Who played for the Caps? They must have been missing lots of regulars since Klein and the distant Yanks are down south, Dasovic an Fransk have moved to the VMSL, and Jordan is holding out for more money.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno now. They were moving too fast. I think I saw Dave Morris and Joey Jerkson the rest I couldn't really be sure on. One to many brain cells wasted over the holiday if you know what I mean? Are you picking up what I'm putting down? Reading my mail? Smell what I'm cooking? Going my way...

and on it goes.

Thread closed. January stuff goes here.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/v...emier-results-banter-jan-06-a.html#post183196

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0