Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well where do i begin, Weavers(whataboutbob) your an absolute fcking idiot.It is amazing the way ur team acts on and off the pitch. Having played for Sapperton a few years back i know what ur like and most of ur players. First the comment about smoking dope - well if i do not recall a certain someone who actually created this team DONNY SMITH R.I.P .Now what was he like waevers do u remember and i also remeber when a lot of the guys who might have smoked a joint here and there actually won a lot of games and a championship for Sapp. What the fcuk you won since. So that coment is typical of your fcking B.S. Secondly our teams have a bit of history u could say and some of which is still in the court house hopefully there will be no more but with comments from Kent Weacther "Black Bastard" towards Chris Clarke is sickening and i hope you have the balls (which i know u don't) will do something about it instead of trying to avoid it. I do believe the league is informed and a letter has been sent and if the do not do anything then a letter to B.C Soccer and so on till something is done. Maybe Weavers i should get the COPS involved what u think NUMPTY.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson does have a good point regarding Sap and big Don!

:D

The rest I would like to sweep under the rug. Done.

Cheers,

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
quick history lesson, just so the facts are straight (i sleep better at nite that way):

1982-83 Firefighters “A”
1983-84 Firefighters “A”
1984-85 Firefighters “A”
1985-86 Firefighters “A”
1986-87 Firefighters “A”
1987-88 Firefighters “A”
1988-89 Metro-Ford Wolves
1989-90 Norvan
1990-91 Norvan
1991-92 Metro-Ford Wolves
1992-93 Metro-Ford Wolves
1993-94 Westside Rino
1994-95 North Shore Pegasus
1995-96 North Shore Pegasus
1996-97 Sapperton Rovers
1997-98 Firefighters “A”
1998-99 Westside “A”
1999-00 Westside “A”
2000-01 Rino's Westside
2001-02 Surrey United
2002-03 Westside Rino
2003-04 Surrey United

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson and all,

I totally agree that this kind of action is not needed, but I ask you did you punish the your supporters on the sideline last week for calling Joe Branco a fuking Spic. I am not hear to stir shite up and I know you will deny it happened but I herd it. Just want to know how strongly you deal with this situation.

Animal

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
quick history lesson, just so the facts are straight (i sleep better at nite that way):

2001-02 Surrey United
2002-03 Westside Rino
2003-04 Surrey United
Smallsy, are you sure Slurrey won it last year? I was under the impression Inter did... ask Azzi for me the next time you see him.

~Regs.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsey never was good a numbers.My bad. As for Animal don't start something that is not true. But then again i like to bring out the truth Did u not yell to the sidelines to a very skinny girl that she is fat hmmmmm shows just what sense comes out of your mouth muppet. I once had repect for you well that is out the window.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skinny larsson,

You sure he didn't say she was phat? They both sound the same, you know.

~Regs.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

Correct you are, after being called an idiot (I don't play for them anymore). Even with that said I was wrong in what I said. On the pitch I battle words all the time if you can't take it don't dish it. Once again you deny what I herd, which is what I figured you would do, wouldn't be you guys to have some balls and admit you angels did something wrong. Now that I have lost your respect, what I am to do, how will I sleep tonight? Of all people on hear your respect is who's I desire most, oh please Sneds let me know what I can do to get it back. :eek: :rolleyes:

Animal

p.s. Please let the heavy set lady on your side line know I send my apologies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

Correct you are, after being called an idiot (I don't play for them anymore). Even with that said I was wrong in what I said. On the pitch I battle words all the time if you can't take it don't dish it. Once again you deny what I herd, which is what I figured you would do, wouldn't be you guys to have some balls and admit you angels did something wrong. Now that I have lost your respect, what I am to do, how will I sleep tonight? Of all people on here
your respect is who's I desire most, oh please Sneds let me know what I can do to get it back. :eek: :rolleyes:

Animal

p.s. Please let the heavy set lady on your side line know I send my apologies.

Reds

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
De ja- exactly- controversy has always followed 'BOB' like Pig Pen's dirt cloud. Very sad how the game is consistantly plastered with this trailer park CRAAAAP! Stick to playin ball. What would Clarkie ever do to deserve this? You can't sweep this stuff under a rug, we all just wish it had never happened. Absolutely No class and it shows with the amount of fansERRRRR-people walking by during a game. We all know what kind of team Sap would be like if Hearnsy had the reigns again.

I don't know the exact date Sucrets box Smith left us but it was about this time a few years back. RIP-D' and
RIP-Ol' Sap

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
animal hope to see u in a dark alley
I highly doubt, if and when this moment ever happens, you'll have ever wished you had said that... but I digress.
larsson said:
also no one said what u said on the sidelines good try buddy
Why is it we have to believe your end of things and not animals? The problem with your claim (and animals for that matter) is that it needs to be backed up by an unaffiliated third party, (ie) the ref. Since Fav's wasn't red carded I have to assume only the direct parties involved heard it. I doubt your written letter will do much other than be used as a coaster for someone's coffee. And so you don't read into that, it could be either coffee with cream or black.

Now, IF he did say it I must admit it's pretty fcuking poor form on his part and I doubt even WAB could deny that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, your reputation for being an honorable and upstanding citizen certainly speaks for it's self, but I'm sorry, I can't believe you until you mail me off a nice letter stating so with players on your team as witnesses. Maybe one of your team moms too. Thanks, and please hurry, my desk has cup rings all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0