Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you been in a coma since you left? Let me catch you up... Westside is midtable now and needs to use Slurrey United U-21 keepers just to stay there and Surrey teams have won back to back BC titles. Khalsa still sucks though. Some things will never change.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough luck last night for Khalsa. We were down 1-nil at the half on one I would love to have a second chance at. Scrapy game with both teams having stints of control going forward, we equalized off a great Tommy B. free kick that found its way into the far post with a dummy. Lots of Cards handed out on the night by Santa, I mean Joe (hi Joe), that resulted in a second yellow for one of the Sapp's Backs, the game still went back and forth until the final 5, when Sapp got a free kick 30 yards out, they crossed it in, the ball was partially cleared,but came back into the box to a open Sapp player and ended up in the back of the net. Khalsa took a Red at the end on a bad tackle, when a Sapp player was sitting on the ball on the touch line, it turned into a bit of a tussle, but other than that the game ended on the second Sapp goal.
Terrible way to end before X-mas, big hill to climb after the break, but there were some good things, and it was nice to see Martin (ex-Surrey U. player) have a solid game in the middle.

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, oh man, I can't beleive you figure me NOT to be a team player. The very fact that I always WASHED the SUMMER uniforms every week from the age of 25 for the Stonies, as well as never missing one training session in my life should say something. I can't remember what I had to do that night, but unless it wasn't really important, I would had been there. The fact that I couldn't make a summer game a few years later and had my DAD pick up and drop off uniforms should say something about our commitment to my team.

You said all these facts......your interpretation of these facts is what is really in question.

Naming names is not constructive. People come and go all the time, with all teams. Is Foden then a bad guy? What about Leitch? He's lost a few people as well. What is realy important is the core of your team. And Sapp's core has stayed the same for some time.

Sneds, anytime you want to put your wits and intelligents to the test, give me a call and we'll have a one on one debate about anything you want. Are you really all there? ur such a clown. "Takes one to know one!"

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 2 - Khalsa 1

HOS
Although it was a tough way to lose, I think we were deserving of the result. When Sapp went 1 man down, Khalsa seemed to drop back. We finally picked up the intensity and outplayed Khalsa as we pressed for the winner.

As for Branco in the middle. Everytime I read this and that about Joe on TTP, you know it isn't a bias opinion. It's all fact. He threw around 5 quick yellows (3 Khalsa/2 Sapp) for dick-all and thus set the foundation for reds. He is truly a disgrace. Has he ever played soccer in his life? I can't even look at that guy in the eyes before or after games now. My respect for him as a ref is in the minus range of the scale.

The Croats were all there. As much as they hate Sapp and we hate them, it's good to see a group of guys with passion about soccer. If more teams had their and their fans commitment to the league and club, the VMSL would be 10 times better. But one brutal comment about the "Minnisota Wild win again". Why even respond to that?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grumpy 'till I get to kick the fcuk outta you in the next Rangers/SU match. Oh, that's right, you never see the fcuking pitch in a big match :rolleyes: Guess I'll be grumpy for awhile.

But that's for another thread.

Back on topic...

WAB only posts when he wins. Lucky for us, that's less than half a season's worth.

:D

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Regs I never see the pitch.

Who the fcuk will you ever kick the fcuk out of? Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!

4 goals this year you whiny prick.

Send out an APB for your personality, you lost it years ago!!

P.S. Saw a few of the ttp boys in Seattle last week. Captain, Parkhead, and apparently Fastshow said to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coach posting in a glass house said:
It was a piss take you grumpy fcuk!!!!!!!

Personalities are over-rated. All those who apparently have them have nothing better to do than talk about those who don't.

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Sid, oh man, I can't beleive you figure me NOT to be a team player. The very fact that I always WASHED the SUMMER uniforms every week from the age of 25 for the Stonies, as well as never missing one training session in my life should say something. I can't remember what I had to do that night, but unless it wasn't really important, I would had been there. The fact that I couldn't make a summer game a few years later and had my DAD pick up and drop off uniforms should say something about our commitment to my team.

You said all these facts......your interpretation of these facts is what is really in question.

Naming names is not constructive. People come and go all the time, with all teams. Is Foden then a bad guy? What about Leitch? He's lost a few people as well. What is realy important is the core of your team. And Sapp's core has stayed the same for some time.

Sneds, anytime you want to put your wits and intelligents to the test, give me a call and we'll have a one on one debate about anything you want. Are you really all there? ur such a clown. "Takes one to know one!"
If I am right!didnt meers & sneddon rip the league appart that year! ;) as for core Its Corr,talk all the shite about sneddon or as you call him snedds :rolleyes: I would back a friend up any day ! I dont want to knock sapperton but some times you have to move on & forward,brian donald would be in my starting 11 any day,but you should rebuild with a new core,maybe like building your team around youngsters like sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyways isnt it TEAM not t-I-am,sapperton are sure starting to win again finally & the last team I want to see relegated would be sapperton,boys will be boys!!!! but for snedds,maybe give YOUR old team mate a break

cheers

ps...If your looking for a coach I am available :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Excellent site shows Peg 1-1 AFC today.

Not an ideal result for the lads... 7 games left for them and they're 5 back of Metro Ford and MF has a game in hand.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Congrats to Alex Elliot... I read in the daily rag this morning that he's accepted a full ride to UofP.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow again

going into x-mas & every team from top to bottom are so close

pegs with 9 points & the top team with 20 !!!!!

same as the otherside 8 points between last -first

sid

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It does seem like a strange year... BC finally wins a national championship again and the VMSL premier league doesn't seemingly have a strong team putting it all together yet?

I wonder if this could be the year a FVSL team wins the BCs?

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe !but not very highly likely!there is more chance of seeing a spotted owl(hey besty) than a bush team winning the Bcs :bronco:

sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0