Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phanton do not try to be wana be. You are not it. Slow walking monkey face faul frack talking is the guy and his side kick with a newer white pickup.
Geen board boy. Just smile heat is on. Best place is Ontario it is dam cold. Ballbaby
if you get this one. Then you are tall keap and kick the ball. Cheers. I see Croatia could not beat Surrey. Looks like Thompson is doing ok. Zack fracked up again. One more gone.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phanton do not try to be wana be. You are not it. Slow walking monkey face faul frack talking is the guy and his side kick with a newer white pickup.
Geen board boy. Just smile heat is on. Best place is Ontario it is dam cold. Ballbaby
if you get this one. Then you are tall keap and kick the ball. Cheers. I see Croatia could not beat Surrey. Looks like Thompson is doing ok. Zack fracked up again. One more gone.

Mr. Baseless.

It is Phantom, not Phamton and trust me when I say I will never want to be your wanna be. I wanna be like KNVB:D.
I have one request for you Freebase: "Puleez speeks ina linguage thots we cun ull anderstind". Was that clear enough for you?

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we get back to Premier soccer talk .Not all this siht about spelling .You girls should go back to school ,if your so worried about spelling.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we get back to Premier soccer talk .Not all this siht about spelling .You girls should go back to school ,if your so worried about spelling.

I believe it's more to the fact that you can't understand the soccer talk because of the spelling. If you notice, mine's perfect and easily understandable :rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic...
You dont have to mis-spell shite on here. See. shite shite shite shite shite.

On topic...
RCIU 2 - 3 Delta WFC

We were down 2-0 after 20 mins... slow start killed us. Battled hard and were unlucky not to tie it. That said... they were unlucky to not get a couple more themselves. Fcuking kids can run for days. Their tiny little #10 with 2 goals... both one-timers from perfect crosses. Fcuking cnuty little nice player.

Postgame - Burnro flipped upside down and had to buy a round for 25. Unrucky. When we got home, Mini-sixfyv couldn't wait to tell foureleven all about daddy's team throwing their juice-boxes and singing.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALASKA:

It's not the spelling that's the issue; it's the diarrhea that gets spewed from his keyboard. A room full of fcuking monkeys with typewriters has a better chance of producing something that makes sense than Mr. Offbase does with his random "word" combinations.:rolleyes:

daddy's team throwing their juice-boxes and singing
"row row row your boat?" <insert chugging sound>:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is definitely someone TTPing.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom just trying to set you off. To get back to soccer. I went to see Croatia Surrey game. An upsolute crap. Turn over after turn over. They could not string four passes for the life of it. One moth off is a long time but just the same skill has to improve miles. Guys are running around like mad man. Zero sence on the ball. Only one fat ars in the midle for Croatia head bit of sence. His fitness looked like a guy fourty five. Surrey has added two good players, it just might be fun to see what they do at the end. Looks good for next year. I will see if we can film the bits of the game and show it to you guys. It might be way more clear to some of you. Caps have added onother American to the side. Our kids get the shaft again. It is nice to see you guys stay posative even though some of you are one the same level or better than the guys he is adding to Caps.
Future looks good stay posative.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep trying Baseless. Funny thing is that I was also at the Croatia Surrey game ;). You are right in that Croatia really did not have a clue what they were doing that day. I was pretty suprised as I thought they would have given a better effort from what I have seen from them this year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom you sound like a guy with small PP. Always negative. What up? You can always buy them extetion pills and then you will be proud boy. Us Balcan boys we do not need that. We like all tipe.
This is 2009.Just look down south times are changing. All equal. Cheers I did not see you at the game unless you were watching setelite screens.
Some one has to watched Marsans might come. I hope both clubs pay better this weekend. Ditch diging is an afull thing when it gets this cold. Got to go back to work.

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Massive game tonight as Surrey take on Sporting, Surrey will look for a convincing win the lift them out of the danger zone. With a quality squad taking time to gel, look out for surrey to have a quality 2nd half of the season and a good cup run

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the game between Surrey and Sporting might be the game Sporting starts a come back. They play much better now. Club looks in better shape. I say Sporting two to one.
It is all on line for Sporting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Massive game between RCIU and Westside too........I have to freaking ref some indoor tonight......to help pay for both daughters' decision to start playing basketball? :confused:

Come on, lads.......3 points will essentially guarantee safety......anything less and it's going to be a huge battle right until the end.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 2- Metro Ford 1

We got two goals in a short span about 30 mins in but then Metro Ford scored on me with about 6 mins left in the first half, second half they kept pressuring but couldnt come up with the equalizer. 3 huge points for us tonight....

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 1-0 Surrey United......

Sporting was the more desperate team on the day. Sporting went up 1-0 on a great run by Mike Gomes and the finish by Steve Frazao to end the first half. Sporting also missed a pk 10-15 minutes into the second half to get some insurance. Surrey did have chances and came at us late but couldn't score....on to next week.

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0