Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Feb 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice,

Perhaps a reconsideration, as a TA and Chinner package would be great for the Croatian hopefulls and could make mathematical sense. Given that you will miss about 7 or so games a year, Masi is bound to miss 6 to 10 with suspensions (love ya Mike) what given the 5 gamer already this year, and then this past weekend, you two could switch off on missed games and re unite with the little chinamen.....Give it some thought..

PS - KNVB, with that stat you pulled out, we have to get you a spot on the "Beat the Scwab" espn sports show - christ you must be able to clean up in that...

righty...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you get me in line for some more of that money you like to give away? You've seen me play no one would blink an eye at me being a charity case.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched Mauricio ref the game between Westide and Sapp last weekend. 20 to 30 times he told players to keep their cool, yet he lost his own cool when he yellow carded Sapp's Raposo for dissent and then red carded him for further dissent. The league suspended Raposo for 4 games for criticizing Mauricio performance.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
No wonder Walks won referee of the year or whatever it was, he always keeps his cool.

Hi Walks :D

You must get the wanker on his good days after he has had a pull or two:D

Cheers
JB

p.s. Hi Walks:wa:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Akal 1 West Van 0

Good battle out at Ambleside this afternoon. Two teams in desperate need of the win of a variety of reasons (relegation, and possible provincial cup implications). Scoreless at half with both teams having a few chances, but nothing clear cut. It seemed that it would end up a tie, but with about 15 left, on a good build up, the Spanish Fly, scored what proved to be the winner. A good result of us after dropping a couple of games recently that we should have had. A good team performance, onto Sporting or Fireman to end the regular season campaign.

Gilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0