Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia SC vs Serbian White Eagles
Monday, Feb 23rd, 2009
Percy Perry Stadium, Coquitlam
7:30PM Kick-off
Admission $10
This date and time are subject to change.

GhostRider

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just received solid confirmation for Monday, Feb 23rd as the date of the Croatia SC v Serbian White Eagles match.

However there is a change of kick-off time: 8:00PM (not 7:30PM)

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just left Ambleside and my hats off to Niall and his boys. As laylow said, 2-0 Wvan in a hard fought battle, with Wvan, the better team all round on the night.

With that said, Niall and his lads are true quality. Having an opposing team come in and enjoy pints and share some laughs at the end of the game, is what it is all about. With clearly the finest vets in the League. Surrey, a great bunch of lads, who I am sure, come cup time, will be right in the mix. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just left Ambleside and my hats off to Niall and his boys. As laylow said, 2-0 Wvan in a hard fought battle, with Wvan, the better team all round on the night.

With that said, Niall and his lads are true quality. Having an opposing team come in and enjoy pints and share some laughs at the end of the game, is what it is all about. With clearly the finest vets in the League. Surrey, a great bunch of lads, who I am sure, come cup time, will be right in the mix. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Is it going to help avoid relegation? If this earns them 3 points, then well done to SU Firefighters. :)

It's all about angles.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that Niall and a few of the boys lost the 'quality' when they hit the Lynnwood last night. Great to see them out, but I guess next time we play in Surrey we will have to return the favor by going to The Byrd in the Flamingo Hotel. Quality!!!!

JAGS

big fan

Feb 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 INTER...

Corazza with Both!

ya corrazza should be player of the week, 2 chances 2 goals. he does very well capitalizing on chances, two great finishes, BUT!!! that red headed freak on inter stole the show in the limited mins that he played! HE IS A GREAT PLAYER, inter saves him till the end of the game bcuz he is so good... great game bev, next time dont fake the punch, throw it!

i think the rivalry is back on!

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 INTER...

Corazza with Both!

Inter held on early. Alleyez on me should have been the difference maker in the first half but wasnt....disappeared after that. Corrazza capitalizes on clanbus center back terrible mistake. Mainly clanbus with possession but more even in second half as Inter played better. Clanbus should have been a man down when "yet another ex whitecap playing in the vmsl" steve kindel chopped down young winger after already being on a yellow. Was running by kindel all night. late on corrazza finishes nicely. Lots of late tough tackles. I thought Inter complained before but, I believe Clanbus can have that title now. TK, Eggy excluded.Quality guys imo. Every block pass/shot "handball!!", ref... ref.... ref... Take your pick....kuka, deblasio or blaire for biggest bitch.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0