Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie11

Sep 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hate to break up all the animosity, but tonight at byrne creek firemen beat afc 4-1. i am bad a game summaries, but some of the highlights were afc started each half with 10 men. they had 11 at the field, but couldn't get it together and get all players on the field. firemen capitalized early in the first half with more players as nile headed one past the keeper. mid way through the half firemen scored again when i chipped the goalie from about 20 yards out, he did well to get a hand to it, but not enough. in the second half nile scored his second on a tap in from a cross in the 6, great ball by pete. afc got one back, but i can't remember who scored it. late in the half cravero capitalized from a great cross from nile. in all honesty afc for most of the game did not look interested. on to inter next.
did i miss anything ak?

i may as well put in my two cents... its all captains fault. The penalty he took against us was awful, let alone the two breakaways he shanked, not to mention his poor defending and don't get me started with him between the pipes. see you tuesday captain, hope vegas is being good to you.

ohh i guess i have to add my name now... Rosencrans or just Rosie

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nile? don't tell me he has changed his middle name to ganges? that would be quite the river trifecta....nile, ganges, thompson.
somewhat suprised to see this result....posted in the wrong thread.
has to be a troubling result in the afc camp. i like norvan's chances...

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hate to break up all the animosity, but tonight at byrne creek firemen beat afc 4-1. i am bad a game summaries, but some of the highlights were afc started each half with 10 men. they had 11 at the field, but couldn't get it together and get all players on the field. firemen capitalized early in the first half with more players as nile headed one past the keeper. mid way through the half firemen scored again when i chipped the goalie from about 20 yards out, he did well to get a hand to it, but not enough. in the second half nile scored his second on a tap in from a cross in the 6, great ball by pete. afc got one back, but i can't remember who scored it. late in the half cravero capitalized from a great cross from nile. in all honesty afc for most of the game did not look interested. on to inter next.
did i miss anything ak?

i may as well put in my two cents... its all captains fault. The penalty he took against us was awful, let alone the two breakaways he shanked, not to mention his poor defending and don't get me started with him between the pipes. see you tuesday captain, hope vegas is being good to you.

ohh i guess i have to add my name now... Rosencrans or just Rosie

Please tell me you teach any subject other than English. :eek:

Rosie11

Sep 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomsey next time I will make sure I proof read my post, and see if I can't get a fellow class mate to read it over also.
and One Dart I prefer to call them manpri's

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3/4 length pant sounds a little less suspect. If you have to put a "man" infront of it you shouldn't be wearing it (i.e. Manpurse)

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sandwoman

Hey Folks:

As it stands this forum was created for the intended purpose of Premier Results and Banter. Instead, what it has become is an avenue for some inbread soul to direct hate towards members of the VMSL community....which of course we all agree is classless and completely out of bounds. The computer has given this mute a mouth.

Let's take back this forum and call sandwoman out.....does anybody know who sandwoman definitively is???? Post the name and the senseless diatribe ends....simple.

What I know is that sandwoman's name is not Rupinder Bassi......because that's Regs name.......:D.......just kidding big man....:)

Nemesis

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO trouble in the afc camp.We just did not have enough time to get to the field....game was way too early for a friday night.We were missing some key starters............thumbs up to the firemen on a hard and well played game...

ST4life

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought i made it perfectly clear,my name is Rupinder Bassi..Whats your name ??????I feel bad for you, if your ST4life...not something to brag about son.:p

Hey BAL Chohan, the amount that you've argued and the points you've brought up, I think we would know what group of guys would be arguing those points, and a rupinder bassi is not in that group. I think the temple and indo boys would know a rupinder bassi. Not very proud of your real name are you, not surpising your imbarrassed, having to be brothers with raju and harbinder. Stop being a little girl, everyone knows who you are....again ttper's BAL CHOHAN from AKAL F.C. And acutally im very proud of being apart of temple. A team with class. Its nice to be a part of a team that doesn't only win there own tournament in the summer. Wierd how AKAL in the akal tournament last year, gets a draw that pretty much puts them through to the finals.

If there where a couple that sums up temple, they would be

1. Hardworking
2. Class

A few words about akal:

1. Mama's boys
2. Saturday night cha drinkers
3. Mama's roti eating geeks.

I think HARDBALLZ can agree.:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey BAL Chohan, the amount that you've argued and the points you've brought up, I think we would know what group of guys would be arguing those points, and a rupinder bassi is not in that group. I think the temple and indo boys would know a rupinder bassi. Not very proud of your real name are you, not surpising your imbarrassed, having to be brothers with raju and harbinder. Stop being a little girl, everyone knows who you are....again ttper's BAL CHOHAN from AKAL F.C. And acutally im very proud of being apart of temple. A team with class. Its nice to be a part of a team that doesn't only win there own tournament in the summer. Wierd how AKAL in the akal tournament last year, gets a draw that pretty much puts them through to the finals.

1. Hardworking
2. Class

A few words about akal:

1. Mama's boys

leave Hardballz outta this..Hardballz just wants to play soccer... hes staying outta this stuff and only concentrates on going to the royal oak liquor store after every practise and game ;) see you friday night lals :D

SANDWOMAN

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

1. Hardworking
2. Class

A few words about akal:

1. Mama's boys

Keep guessing????So what is your name?????Let me guess you dont have one..I see you failed to display your name again,why is that???Thats because your a coward making false accusations..It doesn't bother me all i know is, if you were so proud to be a part of temple you would display your name...But your not and i don't blame you..As for temple being all about class give your head a shake,they don't know what class is..and either do you..if u were hardworking you wouldn't have spent 10 years in div 1..my advice to you is concentrate on soccer...and lastly for being mamas roti eating geeks is a lot better than being pappas hot dog eating losers...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yawn... is this bollox ever going to end?

Last time... Premier results and corresponding banter, please!

Thank you for your time.

Dave Hleucka
Surrey United
6'3" - 205lbs
Aquarius
Favorite colour: Blue
Likes long walks on the beach
And I would eat the strawberry ice cream before the chocolate or vanilla in a bucket of Neapolitan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0