Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hear that Eagles?

Sir M .......... Eagles was in net last time he played in Premier. He is now plying his trade as a striker and is hoping to compete with JT and R. Glanville next year for starting spot with WVFC. Few more months like he had in February and I think he will be there.

JAGS

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloucester boy is that why you guys lost. Perhaps I do not post what you would like me to post. All I know you guys all summer to play in Rchmond League to improve on simple man marking. Zone marking does not work. Cliff went home due to zone marking. Smart Coach and his boys the same. If you attack with three you will win seventy percent of your games. The minute you go to one striker you will lose. Better luck next year. Just go and watch the boiler man ACBC and you will see that with better attack you will win most of your games.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base........so what you're saying is if you attack you MIGHT score more goals than the other team and win 70% of your games. Awesome! I'm going to have to look my outlook to coaching. I always looked to only win half the games I am involved in AND never realised that if you score more goals than the other team, you're likely to win. Cheers, Aristotle.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-58406112ed96ee9aa7909d80422fe7d3.html]Mr. Base / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeres Captain. That is very good clip. I just hope my friends will not get upset. I actually like the clip. You should send it to White Caps guys. I wached inter squad game today. It made me lough. They were all chasing the ball like nuts. No width to their attacks. If it was not for a Rusian Left D. It would have been equal to a good High School game. Prospect kids look better than the main guys. There was ten crosses in the box. I did not see their keeper come out once and take the crosss away.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain you got to do that movi in German or Slavic then it will fit me well. I am from Balkan. We do like darker girls. That looks like Willie Azzi family tree.
We got to thank him. He came out today to watch the Croatia and Bingers game. After Inter loses he realy does not watch many games. I heard he will add three more Roman sides next year. All of you guys from VMSL that think Fraser Valley Soccer is bad. Come out to Gates Park on March 20 of this year. All the final cup games are played on the same pitch. U21 starts at 12 pm and on.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje that's what he would like you to think. Just look at div three sides. Only Romans will get in. I will scan and send you coppy of letter from Azzi. Do be fuled my lad. Sheep changes fur but never it's personalaty. Even though he is a Metro ford guy. Metro Ford is a Very very stronng Roman Club. Canada is for all who can blame him for liking his own. First he wants to fruck you than he wants to be your fried. It is all about money my lad.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje that's what he would like you to think. Just look at div three sides. Only Romans will get in. I will scan and send you coppy of letter from Azzi. Do be fuled my lad. Sheep changes fur but never it's personalaty. Even though he is a Metro ford guy. Metro Ford is a Very very stronng Roman Club. Canada is for all who can blame him for liking his own. First he wants to fruck you than he wants to be your fried. It is all about money my lad.

Looks like they caught it all on video...

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-24feeabbb5bb02905f91bc57263b659e.html]Oranje / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how this will effect Inter in the winter or Akal in the summer but their goalie did something shocking today at an indoor tournament in surrey as he was playing forward and proceeded to kick the ball at the other team during halftime and got a red card. After receiving the red card he promptly took the red card from the refs hand and threw it away and then kicked it as it lay on the floor. Now I have been told that this ref will file a complaint with BC Soccer and he could be looking at a lengthy suspension. Ref was also saying something about possibly filing charges against him as he hurt his hand when he swiped the red card away. Knucklehead move in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0