Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Jan 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side A

1 Metro-Ford Wolves "A" 12 - 29
2 ICSF Inter "A" 10 - 21
3 Sporting Club "A" 10 - 17
4 Firefighters "A" 12 - 17
5 Indo-Akal FC "A" 11- 7
6 West Van FC "A" 10 - 6
7 Westside Rino "A" 11 - 4

Side B

1 Surrey United "A" 13 - 34
2 Sapperton Rovers "A" 11 - 22
3 Columbus-Clan FC "A" 12 - 21
4 Norvan Eagles 11 - 13
5 Croatia SC "A" 13 - 12
6 AFC Leopards "A" 13 - 12
7 Burnaby Canadians "A" 13 - 11

What will the bottom team on side B say if they finish with more points than the 2 or even 3 worst teams on A, combined? Grated there are a few games to give but this year is sure shaping up to be one of those "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer-er"

What are the odds the games will go this weekend? I imagine Adanac will be under water by Friday.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to KNVB's uncanny subliminal messaging capabilities, I think the bottom team on Side B will feel more than a little bit..., erm, ... grated.

I hear Trollups are looking for a coaching change and might be bringing Marc Crawford once he's out of his current contract

:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok! I thought I had seen it all in this fcuking Mickey Mouse excuse for a league. As it turns out the VMSL in their infinite wisdom have decided to schedule us at 9AM....yes that is correct, not a typo 9AM Sunday morning against Westside. How fcuking galactically stupid are you Rueben? I hope you, and Azzi and all you fcuking morons read this? Get your fat asses out of bed at 6AM to be there for a 9Am kickoff. What is your hard on to get these games in. We have played 13 games before the break and we get scheduled for a 9AM Sunday game. This is the reason, and more to the point, it is fcuking idiots like you that are the reason the sport is in the toilet in this country.

Broncoexpectstohearfromhismanageraboutthispost!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the game? would love to come see this, most of the Croat players are just getting in from Saturday night at that time. Wear your club'n kit to the match boys, we want to look sharp you know.
Weastside may get a win this year.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9am is bloddy early for football but I'm not seeing how Azzis piss take on Croatian sleeping habits puts Canadian soccer in the toilet but I'm sure Leonard Bobaduzzi could use some help. The U-18s qualifying for their world cup must have set him back at least 5 years. 283rd ranked Lipshits, (near the former Soviet Union) will rue the day they met William Azzi and Bob Lenareduzzi.

I do see your point on the necessity factor and the urgent need to squeeze in your 14th game of the season. At least now you'll have a full 4 months to prepare for the Imperial cup while the rest of the VMSL finishes up their season.

Coffee in the water bottles, toast at half time.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trollups with a big 2-1 win over Sapperton... lots of pressure on Weakside now it seems!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And on the other side with MF beating AFC and BBY dropping their pants to the previously under achieving Indo boys it sure makes the 9Amer in New West really big for Croatia too.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ClanBus 1 Inter 0

Good game at Burnaby yesterday. We deserved a better fate but could not finish if our life depended on it. We started out strong and Corazza hit the cross bar. About 10 minutes left in the first half, one of our players was given a straight red for a dumb tackle. I did not see the tackle clearly but from talking to our players it was a bad tackle.

After the red card, Inter clearly dominated play and were unlucky not to score. We took the play to ClanBus and after the game, even some of the ClanBus players mentioned that they were lucky to get a win.

However, at the end of the day, regardless of how we played, ClanBus got the three points. Given our disappointment in losing, there were a number of positives that come out of the game. Once we get our scoring touch back, we should be fine.

On to KNVB and Surrey

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Inter 0 Clanbus 1

Inter will be fine if they just get rid of that animal Jesse Dahmi !!!;)

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
INDO/AKAL 5 Burnaby 1

A big win for us after the break....well any win is big!! We had 20 players out, while Burnaby only had 11 or 12 near kickoff.

We started off quickly and created numerous chances, and were rewarded with the first goal. Soon after, we scored another two before the break. Honestly, it could have been much worse, but their goalie did very well to keep the score at 3-buzz at halftime.

Second half, was a walk through for both teams. We scored two more and Burnaby got an OG (Doc). Burnaby has a lot of individual talent, but seem to be Jekyl and Hyde.

Goal scorers: Easy E, Flair, Carlito 2, and a rookie!!

Onto to MUCK-Nair and the Croat's. Bronco, I think it will be a 8:00am start!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBY is in shambles.

If the FVSL threads are to be believed :)rolleyes: ) GN is getting two "game breakers". Plus Mike Masi, so I hear, has tranfered to Croatia, big Lucas to Norvan and it's rumoured Gordie Chin may not be far behind them. Ahem, 11-5 = only leaves 6 players left, for those keeping score at home. I don't know how many players were missing from the game, but it looks ugly either way.

TA would comment but I think he's stuck at Fat Burger.No. Literally. He can't fit out the door anymore...

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good thing is when you need to lose a few pounds a couple weeks on the Hollywood diet can get you back to playing shape. The bad news for you KNVB is that when your born a mix of the Sedins/ and Corky from life goes on, you will always be that Ugly.

Masi and his 4 red cards a year is going to Croatia . Lucas is heading to California for a month on Wed. and if Steve Millar thinks he is gonna come and poach Gordie Chin from us I'll personally drive out to Cloverdale Athletic and slap him upside the head.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats the best post of the year, well we are only 9 days in, but still not bad. Would love to see you slap Millar up side the head, but with Double burgers on special at the Slurrey clubhouse on thursday nights, I would go for the asss, you can't miss, well thats what softheed says.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm now accepting all bets that Croatia don't get team of the week or that Bronco will be getting the POTW and the free pizza, well, the free pie that he didn't have to eat 20 himself first, anyway.

TA, regardless of what Chin decides is the Millar slap upside the head still a go? Thursday at 8:30 works for me.

More rumours making their way to Surrey - Jason Jordan signs for Indo. Gilly?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco your gravel wish will not be fulfilled.... unless.... :D

PREM
Indo-Akal FC "A"
Croatia SC "A"
McNair School
Sun/2.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.